|Guest Twin (2)|
|Living Room Sofa Full|
At itripvacations Alabama Beaches, we want you to know that we are doing our very best to help you stay safe. Please click the link below to learn more about our enhanced cleaning protocol.
NEW TO RENTAL PROGRAM! NEW PICTURES COMING SOON!
***Stucco repair on the Southside of the building is ongoing at this property.
****Roof replacement project will begin on Monday, September 13th. There will be high noise levels due to Jack-Hammers that will be used to remove the top 12” of lightweight concrete from the roof. The noise will obviously be louder on higher floors and is expected to be tolerable on the 5th floor but may still be a nuisance.
Gulf Shores Plantation Dunes 5515 is a two-bedroom, two-bath condo with beautiful easterly views located on the fifth floor in Fort Morgan.
• Access to the balcony is from the living room and master bedroom.
• The unit is tiled throughout.
• Fully equipped kitchen with everything that you could need in your home away from home. The dining area seats four.
• There is a coin-operated laundry on the bottom floor of the complex.
• Living room has a sofa sleeper.
• Master bedroom has a king-size bed.
• Second bedroom has two twin-size beds.
• Wireless internet access is provided.
• Amenities: Air Conditioning, BBQ Grill, Boardwalk, Boat launch nearby, Coffee Maker, Coin operated laundry, Dishwasher, DVD, Elevator, Fitness Center, Heated Indoor Pool, Hot Tub, Ice Maker, Internet/Wifi, Iron and Board, Onsite Convenience Store, Onsite Restaurant, Outdoor Pool, Private balcony, Refrigerator, Satellite/Cable, Sauna, Spa, Swap Library, Tennis Courts, TV
• No waiting in long lines for check-in or check-out with keyless entry!
• Maximum of two cars allowed $25.00 each and must be purchased and registered through Eventbrite before arrival.
• Minimum age to rent is 25.
*MUST CALL FOR MONTHLY AVAILABILITY
Guests will receive one complimentary admission per activity, per day. You may go to every activity, every day and one person will be free per day. Additional guests will pay full price. Admissions are non-cumulative and non-transferable. Unused admissions expire daily.
So yes, you may choose to go fishing in the morning (one person is free) and then golf at lunch (one person is free) and then the waterpark that afternoon (one person is free.) Or you may choose to go to the waterpark in the morning with the kids (one person is free) and your husband can go play golf (one person is free) and then meet that afternoon to go on the dolphin cruise (one person is free.) You may do some or all of the activities every day and one of your party is free every day.
These activities are yours to use if you choose to do so at no additional cost or obligation.
*Does not apply to monthly reservations and some activities are seasonal