|Primary Bedroom King|
|Second Bedroom Queen|
|Hallway Bunk Twin|
|Living Room Sofa Queen|
|Second Floor Hallway Bunk Twin|
At itripVacations Alabama Beaches, we want you to know that we are doing our very best to help you stay safe. Please click the link below to learn more about our enhanced cleaning protocol.
The Nautilus is a two-bedroom, three-bath cottage located directly across the street from the beach. This unit is one of 18 other units at an adorable community, Little Lagoon Cottages. There is deeded beach access directly across from the community so walking to the beach is very convenient.
***PET-FRIENDLY - One dog 20 lbs or less will be allowed in this unit. If you are bringing a pet, please let us know and there will be a $150, non-refundable cleaning fee added to your stay. If any additional cleaning is needed, this will be billed to your credit card.
• Access to the balcony is from the living room and the primary bedroom
• Tile flooring is throughout the home
• Beautiful kitchen that is fully equipped with everything that you will need. The dining room table seats six with four additional bar stools.
• The living room has a sofa sleeper.
• The primary bedroom has a king-size bed with a TV/DVD
• The second bedroom has a queen-size bed and a TV
• Twin bunk beds are located on the main alcove (perfect for children!)
• Twin bunk beds on the 2nd-floor hallway (perfect for children!)
• Full-size washer and dryer are inside the home
• Wireless internet access is provided
• Maximum of two cars allowed
• Minimum age to rent is 25
• Amenities Air: Conditioning, Balcony, Big Screen TV, BluRay Player, Clothes Dryer, Coffee Maker, Communal Pool, Covered Parking, DVD, Deeded Beach Access, Dishwasher, Free Parking, Ice Maker, Internet Access, Iron and Board, Kitchen, Microwave, Outdoor Pool, Private balcony, Refrigerator, Satellite or Cable, TV, WIFI, Washing Machine
• No waiting in long lines for check-in or check-out with keyless entry!
*MUST CALL FOR MONTHLY AVAILABILITY
Guests will receive one complimentary admission per activity, per day. You may go to every activity, every day and one person will be free per day. Additional guests will pay full price. Admissions are non-cumulative and non-transferable. Unused admissions expire daily.
So yes, you may choose to go fishing in the morning (one person is free) and then golf at lunch (one person is free) and then the zoo that afternoon (one person is free.) Or you may choose to go to the zoo in the morning with the kids (one person is free) and your husband can go play golf (one person is free) and then meet that afternoon to go on the dolphin cruise (one person is free.) You may do some or all of the activities every day and one of your party is free every day.
These activities are yours to use if you choose to do so at no additional cost or obligation.
*Does not apply to monthly reservations and some activities are seasonal
We are thrilled that you enjoyed your visit to The Nautilus! We're looking forward to hosting your next visit to the Gulf Coast!
Thank you for your stay with us. We are thrilled you enjoyed it! We appreciate your valuable feedback and look forward to seeing you again soon.
Thank you for your recent stay with us! We are thrilled that you enjoyed it so much. We appreciate your valuable feedback and look forward to seeing you again soon!