iTrip Vacations Beaches of Alabama proudly offers WORRY FREE BOOKING!
Worry-Free Booking means GO AHEAD & BOOK TODAY - NO WORRIES if you need to cancel! At any time until a week before your stay, you can cancel your booking and WE WILL GIVE YOU 100% OF THE DEPOSIT BACK! Nope, we won't even keep the processing fee! Pinky promise!
The Nautilus is a two-bedroom, three-bath cottage located directly across the street from the beach. This unit is one of 18 other units in an adorable community, Little Lagoon Cottages. There is deeded beach access directly across from the community so walking to the beach is very convenient.
***PET-FRIENDLY - One dog 20 lbs or less will be allowed in this unit. If you are bringing a pet, please let us know and there will be a $150, non-refundable cleaning fee added to your stay. If any additional cleaning is needed, this will be billed to your credit card.
• Access to the balcony is from the living room and the primary bedroom
• Tile flooring is throughout the home
• The kitchen is fully equipped kitchen with everything that you need in your home away from home. The dining room table seats six and there are five bar stools for additional seating.
• The living area has a sofa sleeper
• The primary bedroom has a king-size bed with a TV
• The second bedroom has a queen-size bed and a TV
• Twin bunk beds are located on the main alcove (perfect for children!) *Children six years or younger should not be permitted on the top bunk.
• Twin bunk beds on the 2nd-floor hallway (perfect for children!) *Children six years or younger should not be permitted on the top bunk.
• Full-size washer and dryer are inside the home
• Wireless internet access is provided
• Kayaks are not for guest use. Bring your own kayaks for the perfect place to paddle!
• Maximum of two cars allowed. Parking is underneath the cottage.
• Minimum age to rent is 25
• Amenities Air: Conditioning, Balcony, Big Screen TV, Clothes Dryer, Coffee Maker, Communal Pool, Covered Parking, Deeded Beach Access, Dishwasher, Free Parking, Ice Maker, Internet Access, Iron and Board, Kitchen, Microwave, Outdoor Pool, Private Balcony, Refrigerator, Satellite or Cable, TV, WIFI, Washing Machine
• No waiting in long lines for check-in or check-out with keyless entry!
**HOME IS LISTED FOR SALE AND MAY NEED TO BE SHOWN DURING YOUR STAY
*MUST CALL FOR MONTHLY AVAILABILITY
Guests will receive one complimentary admission per activity, per day. You may go to every activity, every day and one person will be free per day. Additional guests will pay full price. Admissions are non-cumulative and non-transferable. Unused admissions expire daily.
So yes, you may choose to go fishing in the morning (one person is free) and then golf at lunch (one person is free) and then the zoo that afternoon (one person is free.) Or you may choose to go to the zoo in the morning with the kids (one person is free) and your husband can go play golf (one person is free) and then meet that afternoon to go on the dolphin cruise (one person is free.) You may do some or all of the activities every day and one of your party is free every day.
These activities are yours to use if you choose to do so at no additional cost or obligation.
*Does not apply to monthly reservations and some activities are seasonal
**PLEASE READ-The Beach Restoration Project began in September of 2023. This critical restoration project will restore the damage that our area sustained during the last hurricanes. All restoration is completed except for the area from WindDrift east to Phoenix X. This area should be completed by the end of February 2024.
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Toll Free (888) 845-9579