|Primary Bedroom King|
|Second Bedroom Queen|
|Living Room Sofa Queen|
At itripVacations Alabama Beaches, we want you to know that we are doing our very best to help you stay safe. Please click the link below to learn more about our enhanced cleaning protocol.
**Completely remodeled in December of 2021!
Crystal Shores 1207 is a two-bedroom, two-bath unit with incredible Gulf-front views on the west corner of the 12th floor. Located just a mile West of Hwy. 59 in Gulf Shores.
• Access to the balcony is from the living room and primary bedroom.
• Luxury vinyl plank flooring is throughout the unit.
• Fully equipped kitchen with new, upgraded appliances. The dining area seats four, with two additional bar stools. The dining and master areas feature nine-foot ceilings.
• Full-size washer and dryer are inside the unit.
• The living room has a sofa sleeper.
• The primary bedroom features a king-size bed with TV.
• The second bedroom has a queen-size bed with a TV.
• Wireless internet access is provided.
• Amenities include: Air Conditioning, BBQ Grill, Boardwalk, Coffee Maker, Covered Parking, Dishwasher, DVD, Elevator, Fitness Room, Heated Indoor Pool, Hot Tub, Ice Maker, Internet/Wifi, Iron and Board, Onsite Game Room, Outdoor Pool, Private Balcony, Refrigerator, Satellite/Cable, Sauna, Steam Room, TV, Washer/Dryer
• No waiting in long lines for check-in or check-out with keyless entry!
• Maximum of two cars allowed.
• Minimum age to rent is 25.
**No RVs or trailers
Designated smoking areas on the ground. NO SMOKING ON THE BALCONY.
***UNIT IS LISTED FOR SALE AND MAY NEED SHOWN DURING YOUR STAY***
*MUST CALL FOR MONTHLY AVAILABILITY
Guests will receive one complimentary admission per activity, per day. You may go to every activity, every day and one person will be free per day. Additional guests will pay full price. Admissions are non-cumulative and non-transferable. Unused admissions expire daily.
So yes, you may choose to go fishing in the morning (one person is free) and then golf at lunch (one person is free) and then the zoo that afternoon (one person is free.) Or you may choose to go to the zoo in the morning with the kids (one person is free) and your husband can go play golf (one person is free) and then meet that afternoon to go on the dolphin cruise (one person is free.) You may do some or all of the activities every day and one of your party is free every day.
These activities are yours to use if you choose to do so at no additional cost or obligation.
*Does not apply to monthly reservations and some activities are seasonal
We are so happy that we were able to get past the rough start and get you back into vacation mode quickly. We've shared your feedback with the homeowners association regarding the pool and hot tub. Please do give us a call when you are ready for another visit to the Gulf Coast!