We help make the most of your vacation by providing FREE ADMISSION to some of the area's top attractions each and every day! Create exciting memories, have more fun and truly experience your destination! FREE GOLF, FISHING, DVD RENTALS, WATERVILLE AND ESCAPE ROOM TICKETS! See details below.
Royal Palms 403 is a one bedroom, two full bath gulf-front condo on the fourth floor located in Gulf Shores. This unit has been completely renovated Spring of 2019 and is an absolute MUST SEE! Royal Palms is next to the Gulf State park and pier and a perfect location for your next beach vacation.
• Access the private balcony from living room with patio seating for four
• Beautiful plank flooring throughout the unit
• Fully-equipped kitchen with granite countertops, stainless steel appliances and three barstools at the bar
• Dining table seats three
• Washer and dryer inside the unit
• Living room has a queen sofa sleeper, with a flat screen 50" Hi-Sense Roku TV
• Master bedroom has a king size bed with a flat screen 50" Hi-Sense Roku TV and Blu-Ray player
• Two built-in bunk beds are in the alcove in hallway (perfect for children)
• Wireless internet access is provided
• Amenities include Air Conditioning, BBQ Grill, Boardwalk, Coffee Maker, Covered Parking, Dishwasher, Elevator, Fitness Room, Heated Indoor Pool, Hot Tub, Ice Maker, Internet/Wifi, Iron and Board, Outdoor Pool, Private Balcony, Refrigerator, Satellite/Cable, Sauna, Steam Room, TV, Vending Machine, Washer/Dryer
• No waiting in long lines for check-in or check-out with keyless entry!
• Maximum of two cars allowed. Please be mindful that during Music Festival, Shrimp Festival and Spring Break guests are required to have special Event passes. The dates required for those Spring Break passes are March 1 through April 15 and those passes will be $50 each. Winter monthly reservations are $50/ month/car. Shrimp Festival and Hangout Fest will be $40 each.
• Minimum age to rent is 25.
Guests will receive one complimentary admission per activity, per day. You can go to every activity, every day and one person will be free per day. Additional guests will pay full price. Admissions are noncumulative and nontransferable. Unused admissions expire daily.
So yes, you may choose to go fishing in the morning (one person is free) and then golf at lunch (one person is free) and then the waterpark that afternoon (one person is free.) Or you may choose to go to the waterpark in the morning with the kids (one person is free) and your husband can go play golf (one person is free) and then meet that afternoon to go on the dolphin cruise (one person is free.) You may do some or all of the activities every day and one of your party is free every day.
These activities are yours to use if you choose to do so at no additional cost or obligation.
*Does not apply to monthly reservations and some activities are seasonal.
**MUST CALL FOR MONTHLY RATES AND AVAILABILITY
To purchase a vacation condo like this one, Vicki Lynn with Realty 1st
Thank you for your recent stay with us. We are thrilled that you enjoyed it! We appreciate your valuable feedback and look forward to seeing you again soon ~
Thank you for your recent stay with us. We are thrilled that you enjoyed it so much. We appreciate your valuable feedback and look forward to seeing you again soon!
Thank you for your recent stay! We are thrilled that you enjoyed it. We appreciate your valuable feedback and look forward to seeing you again soon!