|Master Bedroom King|
|Bedroom 2 Queen|
|Bedroom 3 Bunk Full Bunk Twin|
|Lower Level Full Twin|
Welcome to "Love Song" at Honey Bear Ranch. This secluded 3 bedroom, 2 1/2 bath mountain home is the perfect place for a romantic getaway or escaping with family and friends. Stand in awe at your own little slice of heaven while taking in the fresh Rocky Mountain air. With 3 levels and over 4,500 square feet of space and 35 acres, you'll find plenty of room for everyone. The home is 10 minutes to Divide, 20 minutes to Woodland Park, one hour to Colorado Springs, two hours to Denver, one and a half hours to Breckenridge, and a beautiful drive to many of Colorado's most visited tourist attractions.
Upon arrival, you will be greeted by the towering log archway leading to the long, gated private drive. Just past the gate, the Honey Bear will show you the rest of the way. You'll want to go slow to enjoy the beautiful tree-lined paved driveway, small ponds, and bridge along the way. Don't miss the koi pond above the gazebo in your hurry to go inside.
Rock away on the front porch or enjoy breathtaking views from the wrap-around deck, sunroom, and gazebo. Celebrate big with an amazing candlelight dinner prepared in the gourmet kitchen. Take an evening walk down to your own private pond. Cuddle up in front of the dreamy wood burning fireplace and take in some stargazing before retreating to a warm bubble bath in one of the two clawfoot tubs. Sleep well with the angels when it's time to call it a night.
Honey Bear Ranch is a guest favorite at any time of the year. Indulge yourself in hiking, snowshoeing, fly fishing, rock climbing, off-roading, exploring Mueller State Park, or the Pike National Forest. Activities abound. A visit to Florissant Fossil Beds National Monument, Mt. Princeton Hot Springs, or Breckenridge Ski Resort are definitely memories you won’t forget! Ready for more? Take a drive to Woodland Park, Manitou Springs, Old Colorado City, or Colorado Springs for shopping and dining.
Don't wait for a great escape! The Honey Bear is calling your name!
Wifi is available: 41.4 Mbps Upload 2.03 Mbps Download. There is limited cell service inside the home depending on your carrier. Most carriers will pick up from the top of the driveway or in the sunroom.
Please be aware that this home is located in a mountainous environment and winter driving conditions may exist. All wheel drive vehicles are recommended during winter months (October - April).
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS: (Sleeps 10)
- Main Level (1 Bedroom)
- BR 1 , Master Suite with King Bed
- Upper Level (2 Bedrooms)
- BR 2, Queen Bed
- BR 3, Bunk Bed, 1 Full & 1 Twin
- Lower Level (Open Space)
- 1 Full Bed
- 1 Twin Bed
- Family Friendly
- Private Location, 35 Acres to Roam
- Decks with Awesome Mountain Views
- On-Site Spring Fed Trout Pond
- Water Features
- Kitchen with Basic Necessities and Full Size Appliances
- WiFi and Smart TV (YouTube Live)
- Fireplace (wood is the responsibility of the guest)
- Pets Considered with Fee
This is a dog-friendly property, however, please notify us if your dog(s) accompanies you and the following additional charges will apply. A $30 per day/fee will be charged for your dog(s) and a $250 refundable pet deposit is required. Two (2) dogs maximum. No drooling breeds, please. Weight limit 40 pounds.
- Outside smoking is permitted. All of Colorado has a high fire potential. Please dispose of any cigarette butts in a non-flammable container.
The area is rich in leisure activities. You will have everything you can imagine that people do in the Rocky Mountains.
- Exploring Mueller State Park and Pike National Forest
- Hiking Trails
- Biking Trails
- World Class Gold Metal Fishing on the Platte River
- Family-Friendly Fishing and Boating at Cheesman and Manitou Lakes
- Off-Roading and 4 Wheeling at North Divide OHV Area
- Hunting in the Pike National Forest
- Woodland Park Shopping and Dining
- Manitou Springs Shopping and Dining
- Colorado Springs Shopping and Dining
- Pikes Peak
- Florissant Fossil Beds
- White Water Rafting
- Cross-Country Skiing
- Downhill Skiing at Breckenridge
- Gambling at the Historic Mining Town of Cripple Creek
- Mount Princeton Hot Springs
Come visit us at Honey Bear Ranch, we would love to host you and your family!