Stay on the beautiful Promenade located in "Old Town" Bluffton. This amazing 2 bedroom, 2 1/2 bath townhouse is high style meets low country living. Every room has been thoughtfully decorated with your enjoyment and comfort in mind. The Villa has a convenient private street entrance where you will find a staircase leading to the second level. There is plenty of space with the galley-style kitchen furnished with new stainless steel appliances and granite counter tops. The bright open living-dining area overlooks Calhoun Street and is perfect for unwinding and relaxing after a busy day of exploring. One of the two Master Suites with a king bed and en suite bath, with warm and calming tones, is also located on the second level.
The third level opens to an area with an oversized twin trundle bed that offers additional sleeping options along with the second Master Suite with queen bed and pass-thru bathroom. You will also find a laundry room with a washer and dryer-a wonderful perk when traveling!
If you like outdoor living spaces, this is the Villa for you! Step out onto one of the three balconies offering fantastic views and fun! During season, Calhoun's Restaurant, located next door, plays live music on their patio.... so enjoy a glass of wine, the stars, and dance the night away from your private oasis. (They stop playing at 10 pm so no need to worry about getting a good night sleep!)
Drenched with History and charm, Old Town Bluffton has art galleries, a farmers market, locally owned shops and restaurants to please all palates. Whether you are passing through or staying a bit, this spacious gem, located in the heart of the Promenade, will delight you and your fellow travelers making a trip to the low country one of your favorites!
Enter on the first level-stairs leading to the second living level
- Galley style kitchen-fully equipped
- Living area, two sofas, flat screen TV( streaming from your account only)
- Dining area- large wooden table-seats 6, door leading to balcony #1
- Half bath
- Master Suite-
- Large closet
- En suite bath-shower/tub combination
- Door to balcony-balcony #2
- Balcony #1 two chairs over looking Calhoun Street
- Balcony #2 -porch swing
- Living space with large twin trundle bed
-TV streaming from your account only
- Door leading to Balcony #3
- Bedroom #2-
- Queen bed
- Pass-thru bath
- Laundry Room- washer and dryer
Outdoor space/Balcony #3 (covered)
-Large round table and 6 chairs
-2 ceiling Fans
All linens and towels are provided. If headed to the beach, please bring along your favorite beach towel!
A complimentary starter Kitchen set-up is provided-dish detergent, dish washer detergent, trash bags, and sponge.
In the bathrooms you will find a starter set of shampoo, conditioner and soap.
Parking-Free, street parking on a first come basis
**NO PETS ALLOWED
Parris Island, SC 11.9 miles
Hilton Head Island, SC 8 miles
Savannah, GA 24 miles
Charleston, SC 92 miles
Frequently Asked Questions
- Must be over 25 years of age to rent any property
- Smoking (including vaping/e-cigarettes) is not permitted anywhere inside our homes, or outside spaces including on baconies, or on pool decks.
- Do not dismantle smoke detectors, as they are there for your protection.
- Agent may use electronic monitoring equipment (including video, motion, temperature, humidity and other means) at the property to ensure that all local ordinances, including noise and occupancy limits are observed at all times and that no events or parties are held at the property.
- Please do not remove any furniture, linens or bath towels from the interior of the home. Do not hang towels, bathing suits, etc. outside in areas that are visible from the street.
- Please also treat all contents of the home with the respect & grace that you’d expect your personal property to be treated by others.
- Please NO PARTIES, EVENTS, PERFORMING ARTISTS OR BANDS ARE ALLOWED AT ANY TIME! These are cause for eviction with no refund and may damage our ability to offer the home for future guests exposing you to liability. This is a quiet residential neighborhood -- please be respectful of the home's neighbors at all times.
- Occupancy is limited at all times during your stay to the maximum 'sleeps' number stated in the listing. Please do not invite additional people to the home.
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Toll Free (844) 588-8687