The Nest at Port Royal #1326
Updated Villa-The Spa on Port Royal, Waterfront Complex, Gated Community, Pool, Tennis, Beach Access
Nestled in on the third floor, The Nest is a cozy 2 bedroom, 2 bath Villa located at The Spa on Port Royal Sound. This attractive unit is sophisticated, inviting, and comfortable. Every detail has been thought with you in mind and will quickly become a favorite destination while vacationing on Hilton Head Island!
The kitchen has been updated with stainless steel appliances, beautiful granite counter tops and has everything needed for preparing meals while on vacation. The open concept living space allows for everyone to be together while cooking, dining together or relaxing while watching a favorite movie. The screened-in balcony offers a delightful spot to enjoy your morning coffee, evening cocktail or just a daydream in the trees.
The master bedroom is spa-like with a luxurious king bed and an updated en suite bath.
The guest bedroom has a twin bunk over a full sized bed perfect when traveling with adults and/or children. The updated guest bath is conveniently located offering a sense of privacy for all.
Enter on the third floor via stairs-please note there are no elevators located on the property.
Counter seating for 4
Washer and dryer
Flat screen TV
Seating for 4
Flat screen TV
-En Suite Bathroom
Walk in, glass enclosed shower
Stylish tile and fixtures
- Guest Bedroom
Twin bunk over full size bed
Updated tile and fixtures
All linens and towels are provided. Please bring your favorite beach towels. Four beach chairs are provided.
All iTrip Vacations rentals come with starter kits for the kitchen (dish and dishwasher detergent, sponge, paper towels, trash bags, laundry detergent) and bathrooms (shampoo, conditioner, body lotion and toilet tissue). If you are staying for more than a few days you will need more of these items.
Please Note: No Motorcycles, Mopeds, Golf Carts, Boats, RV's, Trailers, Personal Water Crafts (Canoes, Kayaks) allowed at The Spa on Port Royal Sound
The Spa on Port Royal Sound: A waterfront community located between Hilton Head Plantation and Port Royal Sound. This 21 acre, 268 villa, gated complex has 24 hour security and offers stunning grounds with every amenity you can think of. Two outdoor pools, one indoor pool, tennis courts, pickleball, outdoor grills, playground, picnic tables, walking paths, shuffleboard, beach access, and a Pier!
** The beach is a "tidal beach" and is NOT recommended for swimming. It is great for wading, sunbathing, beach exploration and sand play.** There are several traditional beaches nearby.
Traveling with Friends and Family and would like to book more than one rental? Please visit itrip vacations Hilton Head to see our other Villas located at The Spa on Port Royal Sound.
Shelter Cove Town Center "Hilton Head's premier waterside destination". You will find restaurants to suit every appetite from burgers, pizza, seafood, sweets and frozen delights! There is also a Kroger Grocery Market and Starbucks. It is one of the top locations for a day of shopping on the Island. The center hosts " Movie Night in the Park", seasonal fireworks and sunset celebrations...there is something for everyone year round!
Adventure Cove-Two miniature golf courses and arcade
Check in and check out times:
Frequently Asked Questions
According to Eric Benson, Ph.D. professor and extension entomologist at Clemson University “It has nothing to do with cleanliness or the economic conditions of the area,” said Benson. “They could be around the nicest home or the nicest hotel or resort.”
If you leave the doors or windows open, especially at night, you will likely see a few. This is perfectly normal. If you see 20 or 30 all in one place then please let us know. This might mean we have a nest somewhere in the home and we'll need to get pest control out to take care of it. This is extremely rare!
Please don't worry about bugs, enjoy your vacation. You'll likely not see any while you are here, we just include this note so you understand it's not unusual to see some and it doesn't mean the home isn't well looked after!
- Must be over 25 years of age to rent any property
- NO pets allowed.
- Smoking (including vaping/e-cigarettes) is not permitted anywhere inside our homes, or outside spaces including on baconies, or on pool decks.
- Do not dismantle smoke detectors, as they are there for your protection.
- Agent may use electronic monitoring equipment (including video, motion, temperature, humidity and other means) at the property to ensure that all local ordinances, including noise and occupancy limits are observed at all times and that no events or parties are held at the property.
- Please do not remove any furniture, linens or bath towels from the interior of the home. Do not hang towels, bathing suits, etc. outside in areas that are visible from the street.
- Please also treat all contents of the home with the respect & grace that you’d expect your personal property to be treated by others.
- Please NO PARTIES, EVENTS, PERFORMING ARTISTS OR BANDS ARE ALLOWED AT ANY TIME! These are cause for eviction with no refund and may damage our ability to offer the home for future guests exposing you to liability. This is a quiet residential neighborhood -- please be respectful of the home's neighbors at all times.
- Occupancy is limited at all times during your stay to the maximum 'sleeps' number stated in the listing. Please do not invite additional people to the home.
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Toll Free (844) 588-8687