Welcome to Starboard 66.
An updated 2 bedroom, 2 1/2 bath townhouse located in the desirable South Forest Beach area.This cozy, impeccably appointed 2 level villa is in the perfect spot for all of your Island activities. Pack your lunch, towels and beach chairs in the provided cart and head to the Ocean for a day of fun in the sun, ride your bikes to Coligny plaza for shopping and a bite to eat or just sit back and float away in one of the Ocean Breeze pools just steps from the Villa.
The open concept kitchen, dining and living space is ideal. The fully equipped galley kitchen has counter seating for 4 and a dining table that can seat 5...plenty of space for all your travelers! The cozy and bright living area has a love seat and sofa. Step out on the private balcony and enjoy the beautiful Island weather!
Situated on the second level are the two bedrooms both with updated en suite baths! Such a treat when traveling. The lovely master bedroom offers the perfect retreat and the delightful guest bedroom has two twin beds. Tucked away on the second level you will also find a washer and dryer.
This townhouse is an updated, comfortable villa to call home whether for a few days or longer, traveling with friends or family, Starboard 66 won't disappoint!
Enter the Villa by a few outdoor steps
Galley Kitchen-fully equipped
-Counter seating for 4
-Table and 5 chairs
-Side tables & lamps
-Flat screen SMART TV
-Sliding doors to outdoor balcony
Table and 2 chairs
- Queen bed
- Ceiling fan
- Flat screen SMART TV
- Ensuite bathroom with shower/tub combination
- Two Twin beds
- Flat screen SMART TV
- Ceiling fan
- Ensuite bathroom with walk in shower
- Stackable washer & Dryer
Ocean Breeze community pools are open April-October, and the pools are not heated.
On-site tennis courts-first come basis
Parking on first come basis for 2 cars
NO PETS ALLOWED
All linens and terry are provided. Please bring your favorite beach & pool towels.
All iTrip Vacation properties come with a starter kit of toilet tissue, shampoo, conditioner, and soap for each bath and a starter supply of laundry detergent, dish detergent, dish washer detergent, paper towels and sponge for the kitchen. **Please note if you are staying for more than a few days you will need more of these items.
***SNOWBIRDS-Call today for off season rates****
Coligny Beach Park-one of the most popular and favorite beaches on the Island. It offers outside showers, restrooms, swings, free WIFI, seasonal beach equipment rentals, walking and biking paths.
Coligny Plaza- has over 60 restaurants and specialty shops. Memorial Day through Labor Day there are events and entertainment for all!
Free parking can be found around the entire Coligny Plaza Complex.
Coligny Theater- known to have the best popcorn on the island is also centrally located.
The Lowcountry Celebration Park-Hilton Head Island's newest park. The Lowcountry Celebration Park is an adventure playground featuring a reimagined ship, wading pool, Pavilion, fitness stations and restrooms. A must see for all ages!
Bike and Walking Trails
A seasonal free shuttle that services North and South Forest Beach Avenues and Coligny Plaza.
Check in and check out times:
Frequently Asked Questions
- Must be over 25 years of age to rent any property
- Smoking (including vaping/e-cigarettes) is not permitted anywhere inside our homes, or outside spaces including on baconies, or on pool decks.
- NO pets allowed.
- Do not dismantle smoke detectors, as they are there for your protection.
- Agent may use electronic monitoring equipment (including video, motion, temperature, humidity and other means) at the property to ensure that all local ordinances, including noise and occupancy limits are observed at all times and that no events or parties are held at the property.
- Please do not remove any furniture, linens or bath towels from the interior of the home. Do not hang towels, bathing suits, etc. outside in areas that are visible from the street.
- Please also treat all contents of the home with the respect & grace that you’d expect your personal property to be treated by others.
- Please NO PARTIES, EVENTS, PERFORMING ARTISTS OR BANDS ARE ALLOWED AT ANY TIME! These are cause for eviction with no refund and may damage our ability to offer the home for future guests exposing you to liability. This is a quiet residential neighborhood -- please be respectful of the home's neighbors at all times.
- Occupancy is limited at all times during your stay to the maximum 'sleeps' number stated in the listing. Please do invite additional people to the home.
Directions to the closest beach access:
Directions to the closest beach access: Head south toward Cordillo Ave (75 feet), Turn left onto the asphalt path. Walk East toward South Forest Beach Drive (0.1 mi). Cross South Forest Beach onto Alder Lane (straight 92 ft.)
Coligny Beach Park is 0.8 miles away, 5 min bike ride, 16 minute walk
The Breeze Trolly Service offers free rides and has several stops on the Island including Coligny Beach Park.
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Toll Free (844) 588-8687