|Bedroom #2 Queen|
|Bedroom #3 Bunk Combo|
Tipsea Toes has it all! The seclusion of a single family home, a private pool, large deck for entertainment, fire pit and so much more! This home is new to the rental market so don’t hesitate, book now! Perfect for a family of 6-7, you’ll have space to stretch out both inside and out.
The kitchen is spacious with new stainless appliances. The living area has a very large screen TV with huge couch for movie night and there is plenty of parking in the driveway for 3 cars. Tipsea Toes has a large master with in-suite bathroom and a Queen bed, the 2nd bedroom has a Queen bed and the 3rd bedroom has a bunk bed with 1 full and 1 twin bed with access to a full hall bathroom.
If you’re search for a great beach get away at a private home that has it all them Tipsea Toes is for you
114 Dow Ave, Carolina Beach, NC 28428
Home: 3 BR / 2 BA / Sleeps 7 / 4 Beds / 1 Bunk Room
pool, not heated
*Bedroom 1: Queen
*Bedroom 2: Queen
*Bedroom 3: Bunk bed, full on the bottom, twin on the top
*Queen size Beds (2), Full Beds (1), Twin beds (1)
*Beds are all made with clean linens upon your arrival.
TO VIRTUALLY WALK THROUGH THE PROPERTY CLICK HERE: https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=L3zN4gV3rDR
-PRIVATE POOL (pool is not heated)
-Large private deck
-Large storage shed
-Parking: 3 parking spots
-Beach Access: 5-7 minutes walk to the beach access
-Microwave and Toaster
-Wifi and Internet
-Linens (beds made upon arrival)
-A small starter kit of toilet paper, paper towel, detergents and hand soap is also provided
**** "Hot tub" portion of pool is not operational
** Fire pit is not available for guest use **
***NO SMOKING & NO PETS allowed at this property.
**Maximum Occupancy: 7 Occupants - Children must be counted within the maximum occupancy unless they are under the age of two (2) and are sleeping in a crib.
**Tenant Requirements: Tenant stated on the Agreement/Booking must be at least twenty-five (25) years of age, and acknowledge that they will occupy the Property during the entire tenancy.***
* Manager and owner of the rental property are not responsible for citations received while staying at the property.
* Be respectful of the house and contents - it is someone's home. Respect the neighbors and neighborhood.
* No events or parties- If determined that a party/event is taking place at property, management has the right to evict tenants and guests with no refund given.
* If determined that a party took place on any of the nights reserved, reservation guest will be charged $500, no exceptions!
* No uninvited guests without permission
***Each reservation includes applicable taxes, a cleaning fee, and a Limited Damage Waiver Fee***
PLEASURE ISLAND ACTIVITIES:
- Carolina Beach and Kure Beach Pier - Fishing, Restaurants, and more
- Paddle Boarding and Biking with "Paddle NC" or "Pleasure Island Rentals"
- Kayaking/Canoeing with the "Adventure Kayak Company" or "Lighthouse WaterSports"
- Surfing - Go to Surf School for the week with Tony Silvagni
- Jet Ski with "Carolina Beach Jet Ski Rentals"
- Marina/Boating - Boat Tours with “Endless Summer Day Tours” or “Sea Legs Pedal Pub”
- Hiking at Carolina Beach State Park
- 4 Wheel Drive-on Beaches at Fort Fisher and Freeman Park in CB
-Sunday nights there are FREE MOVIES playing at the lake (in the summer)
- Fireworks - Every Thursday night during the summer at the Carolina Beach boardwalk
- Music - FREE live music at the Carolina Beach boardwalk every Thursday night during the summer months (or seasonal concerts and events at local bars and restaurants)
- The Carolina Beach boardwalk - doesn’t just have live music and fireworks, there are also shops, arcades, festival rides, BRITT'S DONUTS, and more!
- NC Aquarium at Fort Fisher
- Fort Fisher - Civil War - National Historic Landmark
- Southport-Fort Fisher Ferry - Take your car to Southport for the day on the car ferry from Fort Fisher!
-Ocean Front Park in Kure Beach
- Home of the Wilmington Sharks Baseball Team
-Rent a golf cart from Sun Fun Rentals!
-And More! We have a whole booklet and email we send out with recommendations on things to do and places to eat in the area!
Visit this site for more info and recommendations: http://www.pleasureislandnc.org
Carrie, I am so glad you had a great trip to the beach! It's wonderful to know you enjoyed the easy beach access, private pool, and found us to be responsive. We are a small, local, family business, and we take pride in our communication skills to ensure you have the best stay possible. We hope to have you stay with us again. Thanks for trippin with iTrip!
Robert, I am so glad your group enjoyed their stay at Tipsea Toes! It's fantastic to hear you enjoyed the pool and our customer service. We are a small, local, family business, and we take pride in our communication skills and responsiveness to ensure you have the best stay possible. We apologize for the inconvenience with the bed and wish we had known during your stay to make you more comfortable. We appreciate your feedback and will resolve the issue immediately. We hope to have you stay with us again. Thanks for trippin with iTrip!
David, glad you had a great stay. We take pride in our communication, so it's great to hear you had easy communication with us. The fire pit is a really nice feature. We hope to have you back again. Thanks for trippin with iTrip!
Isaac, thank you for your review! We are glad you felt Tipsea Toes was welcoming, had everything you needed, is close to the beach, and the backyard set up. I agree that the backyard set up is very nice to have while on vacation. We would love to have you back again, thank you for trippin with iTrip!
Hello, Kathy! Thank you for your 5 star review. We are delighted you enjoyed your stay at Tipsea Toes and felt the home was well-equipped with many amenities, such as the pool, deck and beach gear. Also, thank you for your note on having an outdoor shower for removing sand. We hope to have you back again. Thanks for tripping with iTrip!
Hello, Matthew! Thank you for your review. We are happy you thought Tipsea Toes was the perfect size for you and your group and that you enjoyed the pool/jacuzzi and the easy walk to the beach. We would love to have you back. Thanks for tripping with iTrip!
Thank you for your 5 star review of Tipsea Toes! We are delighted you revisited for your second year and loved the home and location, being just close enough to everything on the island yet far enough for quiet nights. Having access to your own hot tub/pool and pergola set up is definitely an added bonus! It was our pleasure working with you, especially in preparation for Hurricane Isaias. That is great the home owner greeted you as well. We would love to have you back again any time. Thanks for tripping with iTrip!
Hello, Brigitte! Thank you for your 5 star review of Tipsea Toes. We hope your son had a wonderful birthday celebration! We are delighted you found the home to be beautiful and in the perfect location with easy access to the beach, a large deck, and enough space and amenities inside. That's great you were able to enjoy the local fair too! We would love to have you back again any time. Thanks for tripping with iTrip!
Thank you for your 5 star review! Tipsea Toes is a great place with a short walk to the beach. Thank you for trippin’ with itrip! We enjoyed having you and we can’t wait to have you back!
Hello, Ashley! We are so happy you all had loads of fun with everything you needed during your stay at Tipsea Toes. It was absolutely our pleasure working with you! As a small, local family-owned business, we take pride in our communication skills to ensure you have a wonderful vacation. We would love to have you back again. Thanks for tripping with iTrip!
Hello, Wayne! We are delighted you and your family had a wonderful stay at Tipsea Toes with everything you needed, including beach gear, a full kitchen, grill, pool/spa, and much more. We apologize for the closest beach access being temporarily under construction during your stay, but we are happy you were still able to use another beach access point with a cart to tote your things and enjoy your time at the beach. We would love to have you back again any time. Thanks for tripping with iTrip!