Dune Our Thing
5% Off Spring Discount! Beachfront Ocean Dunes Community Indoor/Outdoor Pools, Rec center w/ hot tub
Ocean Dunes Resort Property in Kure Beach with Indoor and Outdoor Pools, Tennis, Basketball & Fitness
Vacation on the beach, enjoy the morning sunrise with unobstructed views of the ocean. Rest and relax as these stunning panoramic ocean views await you in the popular Ocean Dunes community of Kure Beach.
Dune Our Thing is a throw back, classic townhome, 2 story, 3 bedroom, 3 bath with plenty of space for 2 families or one big family. This property is not only roomy inside but has 2 ocean facing full decks to enjoy the sunrise, a bite to eat, a cocktail or sunbathing in seclusion. You will not feel cramped in this no frills townhome, the kitchen, living space and access to the deck is all connected in an open design that provides a sense of roominess for the entire family. The dining area, is a great area to share a meal and talk about the day at the beach. The breakfast area has spacious counter seating for planning out the day. The bedrooms are also very sizable. Wake up in the master, walk out onto the deck and watch the dolphins feed in the ocean surf. Dune Our Thing may not be fancy but is priced right for a great beachfront vacation!
Location: 804 Pelican Ct Unit 804, Kure Beach, NC 28449 ; in the Ocean Dunes Community
Condo: 3 BR / 3 BA / Sleeps 10 / 6 Beds / 1 Bunk Rooms / 1,360 sq ft.
*Bedroom 1: Master- King Size Bed (top floor)
*Bedroom 2: Queen Size Bed (1st floor)
*Bedroom 3: bunk bed - 2 twins, Queen (top floor)
*Living Room: Pull Out Sofa Bed - Full size (1st floor)
*King (1), Queen Beds (2), Full Beds (1), Twin Beds (2)
*Beds are all made with clean linens upon your arrival
TO VIRTUALLY WALK THROUGH THE PROPERTY CLICK HERE:https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=ZkSY8CV7YUF
Ground floor: Carport underneath townhome for parking
1st floor: Bedroom 2, full bathroom in the hallway, dining area, kitchen, living room with pullout bed, ocean front deck with outdoor furniture, amazing views
2nd floor: Bunk bed room bathroom en suite, master bedroom and master bath with private deck, amazing views
Checkout the virtual tour and pictures for more info!
-OCEAN FRONT, amazing views!
-Large decks, outdoor dining set
-Private deck in primary bedroom
-Beach access is right next to the building
-Parking: There are 2 parking spots (under the carport and there is a height restriction)
OCEAN DUNES COMMUNITY (The Recreation Center is a 5 minute walk away, outdoor pool is about 1 minute walk away)
-Community includes INDOOR AND OUTDOOR POOLS
-Hot tub and sauna
-and much more!
**Community pool is seasonal and opens/closes as weather permits. **We do not guarantee the pool to be open during the time of your stay** Pool may open or close due to COVID, weather, or construction at any time. There will be no refund or discount if the pool is closed **
-WiFi and Cable TV
-Fully stocked kitchen
-Towels and Linens (beds are made upon arrival)
-A small starter kit of toilet paper, paper towel, detergents and hand soap is also provided
**We do our best to ensure that all items are there for your visit; however we cannot guarantee condition and quantity due to guest use**
**Please make yourself aware of our cancellation policy. Insurance is highly recommended.
***NO SMOKING & NO PETS allowed at this property.
**Maximum Occupancy: 10 Occupants - Children must be counted within the maximum occupancy unless they are under the age of two (2) and are sleeping in a crib.
**Tenant Requirements: Tenant stated on the Agreement/Booking must be at least twenty-five (25) years of age, and acknowledge that they will occupy the Property during the entire tenancy.***
* Manager and owner of the rental property are not responsible for citations received while staying at the property.
* Be respectful of the house and contents - it is someone's home. Respect the neighbors and neighborhood.
* No events or parties- If determined that a party/event is taking place at property, management has the right to evict tenants and guests with no refund given.
* If determined that a party took place on any of the nights reserved, reservation guest will be charged $500, no exceptions!
* No uninvited guests without permission
*No golf carts*
***Each reservation includes applicable taxes, a cleaning fee, and a Limited Damage Waiver Fee***
PLEASURE ISLAND ACTIVITIES:
- Carolina Beach or Kure Beach Pier - Fishing, Restaurants, and more
- Paddle Board or Bike with "Paddle NC" or "Pleasure Island Rentals"
- Go to Surf School for the week with Tony Silvagni
- Boat Tours with “Endless Summer Day Tours” or “Sea Legs Pedal Pub”
- Carolina Beach State Park
- 4 Wheel Drive-on Beaches at Fort Fisher and Freeman Park in CB
-Sunday nights - FREE MOVIES playing at the lake (in the summer)
- Fireworks - Thursday night during the summer at the Carolina Beach boardwalk
- Music - FREE live music at the Carolina Beach boardwalk every Thursday night during the summer (or seasonal concerts and events at local bars and restaurants)
- The Carolina Beach boardwalk - shops, arcades, festival rides, BRITT'S DONUTS, and more!
- NC Aquarium at Fort Fisher
- Fort Fisher - Civil War - National Historic Landmark
- Southport-Fort Fisher Ferry - Take your car to Southport for the day on the car ferry from Fort Fisher!
-Ocean Front Park in Kure Beach
- Home of the Wilmington Sharks Baseball Team
-Rent a golf cart from Sun Fun Rentals!
-And More! We have a booklet and email we send with recommendations on things to do and eat in the area!
Check in and check out times:
Frequently Asked Questions
We recommend getting trip insurance. We partner with a great company called Rental Guardian and they offer a “cancel for any reason” policy or a “standard” policy. The standard policy can cover for illness, injury, death, job loss, hurricanes, and much more. We send out all the information about insurance after you book. You can add insurance up to 30 days before your trip.
Special addition: 60 day policy. If you cancel 60 days or more before your stay, you will get a refund less the cancellation fee of $350. If you cancel 60 days or less before your trip there is no refund unless someone else rebooks the same dates. Then you will just pay the cancellation fee of $350. Let me know if you have further questions about that
Cancellations: Cancellations must be in writing and received by Agent via the mailing address, fax number or email address, all of which are located within this Agreement. No REFUND will be given in the event of unforeseeable cancellations, unless expressly provided for herein. In the event of a cancellation by Tenant, Tenant shall receive a refund of all payments made by Tenant, less an administrative fee of $350, and any discounts/expenses required to re-rent the property, Travel Insurance Premium and any applicable taxes, if the Property is re-rented by Agent on the terms set forth herein. Refunds will be processed upon receipt of final payment of the new reservation. If the Property is not rerented on the terms set forth herein, Tenant will not be entitled to a refund of any rent payment made hereunder, and any unpaid rental amount, including taxes and all applicable fees stated on the Agreement, shall be due and payable to Agent. Tenant agrees to pay the balance due upon notice of cancellation.
Please don't hestitate to reach out about additional questions.
- Outside of Airbnb rules and restrictions, all guests will have to agree to the iTrip Vacations NC Beaches Vacation Rental Agreement
- Child / Family Friendly
- Registered Guests must be 25 years or age or older
- Bookings created by guests under 25 years of age will be cancelled without refund
- Maximum Occupancy: Each property’s maximum occupancy is stated within the Agreement and located in the Property Description; If at any given time, the maximum occupancy is exceeded, the tenant will be in material breach of the lease and grounds for expedited eviction will apply in addition to a fine.
- No Student Groups, Weddings, or Parties
- No more than 4x Minors per adult
- No Smoking Permitted
- Pets are not allowed in properties that are not Pet Friendly
- Travel Insurance is highly recommended.