|Bedroom #1 King|
|Bedroom #2 Queen|
|Bedroom #3 Bunk Twin (2)|
Under New Management!
Soak in the views from this top floor, oceanfront, beach condo! Located in Winds V, a well maintained condo complex with a community pool and private beach access walkway! The oceanfront deck is spacious with plenty of room for outdoor dining, entertaining, and lounging in the sun. Inside the unit, both the master suite and the living room area open to the oceanside deck while the other 2 bedrooms open to the street side balconies. This clean, beach cottage feel will surely charm you and your guests.
Location Location Location!! This condo is in the sweet spot of Carolina Beach's most popular area - easy walk to the boardwalk, shopping, restaurants, and bars. Book now because this new rental will book up fast!
Address: 508 Carolina Beach Ave N Unit 3B Carolina Beach NC 28428
Condo: 3 BR / 2 BA / Sleeps 8 / 6 Beds
-Master: King Bed
-2nd Bedroom: Queen Bed
-3rd Bedroom: 2 sets of Bunk beds (4 twins)
To virtually walk through the property click here:
-BEACHFRONT view, Top floor! Amazing views
-Large deck and outdoor furniture
-Private beach access
-COMMUNITY POOL! *pool is seasonal and opens/closes as weather permits*
-Parking: 2 Parking spots
-Microwave and Toaster
-Regular Coffee Maker and a Keurig (no pods provided)
-Beach Amenities (a few beach chairs, umbrella, boogie boards, sand toys)
-Towels (1 set for each guest)
-Linens (beds made upon arrival)
-A small started kit of toilet paper, paper towel, detergents, and hand soap is provided
****PLEASE NOTE: if you are booking on Airbnb: Airbnb puts the Admin Fee, Limited Damage Waiver Fee, Cleaning & Linen Fee all together and calls it the CLEANING FEE. That's why the cleaning fee appears to be high but it is not that high. We hope this helps. Thank you and feel free to contact us with any additional questions, we are a local family owned property management company, - iTrip Vacations NC Beaches - ****
*This is a non-smoking unit. NO PETS
*Maximum Occupancy: 8 Occupants - Children must be counted within the maximum occupancy unless they are under the age of two (2) and are sleeping in a crib. If we determine you have more than 8 people, we will charge a fee of $100 per person, per night.
* Must be 25 years old to reserve the home. Reservations made for teenagers or young single groups will not be honored without any accompanying adult staying in the unit at ALL times. We require at least one member of the party to be 25 (twenty-five) years of age.
* Manager and owner of rental property are not responsible for citations received while staying at property.
* Be respectful of the house and contents - it is someone's home. Respect the neighbors and neighborhood.
* No events or parties- If determined that a party/event is taking place at property, management has the right to evict tenants and guests with no refund given.
* If determined that a party took place on any of the nights reserved, reservation guest will be charged $500, no exceptions!
* No uninvited guests without permission
***Each reservation includes applicable taxes, a cleaning fee, and a Limited Damage Waiver Fee***
PLEASURE ISLAND ACTIVITIES:
- Carolina Beach and Kure Beach Pier - Fishing, Restaurants, and more
- Paddle Boarding and Biking with "Paddle NC" or "Pleasure Island Rentals"
- Kayaking/Canoeing with the "Adventure Kayak Company" or "Lighthouse WaterSports"
- Surfing - Go to Surf School for the week with Tony Silvagni
- Jet Ski with "Carolina Beach Jet Ski Rentals"
- Marina/Boating - Boat Tours with “Endless Summer Day Tours” or “Sea Legs Pedal Pub”
- Hiking at Carolina Beach State Park
- 4 Wheel Drive-on Beaches at Fort Fisher and Freeman Park in CB
-Sunday nights there are FREE MOVIES playing at the lake (in the summer)
- Fireworks - Every Thursday night during the summer at the Carolina Beach boardwalk
- Music - FREE live music at the Carolina Beach boardwalk every Thursday night during the summer months (or seasonal concerts and events at local bars and restaurants)
- The Carolina Beach boardwalk - doesn’t just have live music and fireworks, there are also shops, arcades, festival rides, BRITT'S DONUTS, and more!
- NC Aquarium at Fort Fisher
- Fort Fisher - Civil War - National Historic Landmark
- Southport-Fort Fisher Ferry - Take your car to Southport for the day on the car ferry from Fort Fisher!
-Ocean Front Park in Kure Beach
- Home of the Wilmington Sharks Baseball Team
-Rent a golf cart from Sun Fun Rentals!
-And More! We have a whole booklet and email we send out with recommendations on things to do and places to eat in the area!
Visit this site for more info and recommendations: http://www.pleasureislandnc.org