|Master Bedroom King|
|Guest Room Queen|
|Bunk Room Bunk Twin (2)|
Soak in the views from this top floor, oceanfront, beach condo! Located in Winds V, a well-maintained condo complex with a community pool and private beach access walkway! The oceanfront deck is spacious with plenty of room for outdoor dining, entertaining, and lounging in the sun. Inside the unit, both the master suite and the living room area opens to the oceanside deck while the other 2 bedrooms open to the street side balconies. This clean, beach cottage feel will surely charm you and your guests.
Location Location Location!! This condo is in the sweet spot of Carolina Beach's most popular area - an easy walk to the boardwalk, shopping, restaurants, and bars. Book now because this new rental will book up fast!
Address: 508 Carolina Beach Ave N Unit 3B Carolina Beach NC 28428
Condo: 3 BR / 2 BA / Sleeps 8 / 6 Beds
-Master: King Bed
-2nd Bedroom: Queen Bed
-3rd Bedroom: 2 sets of Bunk beds (4 twins)
To virtually walk through the property click here:
-BEACHFRONT view, Top floor! Amazing views
-Large deck and outdoor furniture
-Private beach access
-COMMUNITY POOL! *pool is seasonal and opens/closes as weather permits*
-Parking: 2 Parking spots
-Microwave and Toaster
-Regular Coffee Maker and a Keurig (no pods provided)
-Beach Amenities (a few beach chairs, umbrella, boogie boards, sand toys)
-Towels (1 set for each guest)
-Linens (beds made upon arrival)
-A small started kit of toilet paper, paper towel, detergents, and hand soap is provided
*This is a non-smoking unit. NO PETS
*Maximum Occupancy: 8 Occupants - Children must be counted within the maximum occupancy unless they are under the age of two (2) and are sleeping in a crib. If we determine you have more than 8 people, we will charge a fee of $100 per person, per night.
**Community pool is seasonal and opens/closes as weather permits. **We do not guarantee the pool to be open during the time of your stay** Pool may open or close due to COVID, weather, or construction at any time. There will be no refund or discount if the pool is closed **
* Must be 25 years old to reserve the home. Reservations made for teenagers or young single groups will not be honored without any accompanying adult staying in the unit at ALL times. We require at least one member of the party to be 25 (twenty-five) years of age.
* Manager and owner of rental property are not responsible for citations received while staying at the property.
* Be respectful of the house and contents - it is someone's home. Respect the neighbors and neighborhood.
* No events or parties- If determined that a party/event is taking place at the property, management has the right to evict tenants and guests with no refund given.
* If determined that a party took place on any of the nights reserved, reservation guests will be charged $500, no exceptions!
* No uninvited guests without permission
***Each reservation includes applicable taxes, a cleaning fee, and a Limited Damage Waiver Fee***
PLEASURE ISLAND ACTIVITIES:
- Carolina Beach and Kure Beach Pier - Fishing, Restaurants, and more
- Paddle Boarding and Biking with "Paddle NC" or "Pleasure Island Rentals"
- Kayaking/Canoeing with the "Adventure Kayak Company" or "Lighthouse WaterSports"
- Surfing - Go to Surf School for the week with Tony Silvagni
- Jet Ski with "Carolina Beach Jet Ski Rentals"
- Marina/Boating - Boat Tours with “Endless Summer Day Tours” or “Sea Legs Pedal Pub”
- Hiking at Carolina Beach State Park
- 4 Wheel Drive-on Beaches at Fort Fisher and Freeman Park in CB
-Sunday nights there are FREE MOVIES playing at the lake (in the summer)
- Fireworks - Every Thursday night during the summer at the Carolina Beach boardwalk
- Music - FREE live music at the Carolina Beach boardwalk every Thursday night during the summer months (or seasonal concerts and events at local bars and restaurants)
- The Carolina Beach boardwalk - doesn’t just have live music and fireworks, there are also shops, arcades, festival rides, BRITT'S DONUTS, and more!
- NC Aquarium at Fort Fisher
- Fort Fisher - Civil War - National Historic Landmark
- Southport-Fort Fisher Ferry - Take your car to Southport for the day on the car ferry from Fort Fisher!
-Ocean Front Park in Kure Beach
- Home of the Wilmington Sharks Baseball Team
-Rent a golf cart from Sun Fun Rentals!
-And More! We have a whole booklet and email we send out with recommendations on things to do and places to eat in the area!
Visit this site for more info and recommendations: http://www.pleasureislandnc.org
Thank you for your review. I'm glad to hear it was perfect and you loved the location. We would love to have you back again anytime. Thanks for trippin with iTrip!
Lindsey, thank you for your review. I'm glad to hear you enjoyed the view and fully stocked kitchen. We would love to have you back again. Thanks for trippin with iTrip!
Aaron, we are so glad you enjoyed your stay. We would love to have you back again. Thanks for trippin with iTrip!
Arrington, thank you for your review. We are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay and the views. We would love to have you back again anytime. Thank you for trippin with iTrip!
Christine, thank you for your review! We agree that the beach view is beautiful and the condo has comfortable furniture. I'm glad you felt we were informative and helpful. We would love to have you back again in the future! Thanks for trippin with iTrip!
Jazzmen, we are so glad you had a nice holiday vacation despite covid. I'm happy you felt the property was awesome, accommodating, and the kitchen had everything you needed. We would love to have you back again. Thanks for trippin with iTrip!
Hello, Michele! Thank you for your review. We are so happy you found Sea Turtle's Nest to be the perfect place for a comfortable, clean getaway. We would love to have you back again. Thanks for tripping with iTrip!
Maranda, thank you for your review! We appreciate your feedback on your stay at Sea Turtle's Nest and are very happy that you enjoyed your first visit to Carolina Beach, being able to sit on the balcony and have plenty of toys, games, kitchen items. We apologize for the issue you encountered and do spray for bugs regularly. We wish we had heard from you about this during your stay so we could have addressed it then. We have already sprayed and inspected the home since your stay. We hope to have you back. Thanks for tripping with iTrip!