|Downstairs Master King|
|Upstairs Master King|
|Upstairs BR 2 Bunk Combo Twin|
|Livingroom Sofa Queen|
This gorgeous (recently updated) 3Br, 3Ba home on the South Shore of Lake Travis is the very definition of Lake Living. Perched above a private cove, this stunning lake house offers spacious outdoor areas with beautiful views of Lake Travis. The Lookout, just steps to a secluded cove, offers swimming, dock-jumping, fishing, and boating - all the makings for a memorable summer vacation! While you are here, you will enjoy lake access, boat launching privileges, parking for boat and trailer onsite and you will be walking distance to the lake and Sundancer Grill. The Lookout shares property with four other residences (which can be rented with The Lookout if you’re traveling in a large group) that all have access to the boat dock, 150 feet of shoreline, and access to the common area.The common area provides:
- A large fire pit.
- And the dock, loaded with lake toys including fishing poles, floats, life jackets, etc.
1st Bedroom (Upstairs master):
* King Bed
* Ensuite bath with Soaker tub (no shower)
* Private Balcony
* Smart TV
2nd Bedroom (the Bunkhouse):
* Bunk Bed (twin over full)
* Pull-out twin Futon Chair
*Full bath with shower
3rd Bedroom (Downstairs master):
* King Bed
* Smart TV
Downstairs bathroom with walk-in shower. Large Living area with big-screen Smart TV (hulu, netflix, amazon prime) opens to dining / kitchen combo where you will find a large dining table perfect for family-meals!
Once you've arrived, we doubt you'll want to leave, however here are just a few of the local attractions you'll be able to enjoy while you're here:
* 2 minute walk to the lake
* 3 minute walk to the Sundancer Grill
* 6 minutes drive to High 5
* 7 minutes drive to Torchy's Tacos
* 14 minutes drive to Spanish Oaks Golf Club
* Only 20 miles from Zilker Park or The Domain
Book now, or call to inquire about current specials and discounted rates for extended stays. We hope to see you soon!
** If you are traveling with your furry friend - please note that there is a $50 pet fee that will be added to your reservation cost once reservation is confirmed.
PLEASE READ: During these uncertain times with much about the Coronavirus still unknown, for the safety of ALL guests in all properties, the shared dock will used just as a launching point to get in and out of the water. Total number of people on the dock is not to exceed 10 at any single time, social distancing is expected to be practiced, and the maximum 'hang-out' time on the dock is 30 minutes. We are asking that all guests stay in small, separated/distanced groups on the dock, on shore, and on the common grounds. The dock is to be used for water access only, not 'party headquarters'. As a reminder, guests from 6 properties all have access to the dock and it is important that all guests are able to enter and exit the water safely.
Policies & House Rules:
- Non-smoking residence; Smoking is strictly prohibited This is a family friendly property and there will be additional charges if we discover any evidence of smoking in the home.
- Absolutely No events, parties or large gatherings
- small dogs (under 40lbs) are allowed with a Non Refundable pet fee
- on-site boat trailer parking is available for $25 (We cannot accommodate parking for trailers over 20ft.)
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- Pets MUST be kept on a leash at all times when outside
- Must be at least 25 years old to reserve home
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in if reservation occurs within 48 hours of arrival date
- City and State taxes, in addition to cleaning fee and standard Property Damage Protection Policy will be added to all reservation rates.
- For the safety of our guests, exterior property is under 24/7 video surveillance and electronic monitoring equipment is in place to audit noise levels
- Check-in time is 3pm; Check-out time is 10am
- You may not exceed this property's maximum occupancy (10) at any point during your stay. These are cause for eviction with no refund and may damage our ability to offer the home for future guests exposing you to liability. Please be respectful of our neighbors.
Hi Jeff, Couldn't agree more about the views from the top deck - it's a great spot to enjoy that first cup of coffee, or end the night with a cocktail. We are glad you enjoyed your stay at The Lookout and we appreciate you taking the time to leave this review. Hope to have you back as our guest in the future. Amy
Hi Heather, WE are so glad you enjoyed your stay at the Look Out - definitely a good time to be at the Lake! Thank you for taking the time to leave this review. We'll look forward to having you back as our guest in the future. Thanks again, Amy
Hi Tiffany, Thank you for taking the time to leave this review. We are glad your family enjoyed your weekend at The Lookout and we'll hope to have you back as our guests in the future. Safe travels, Amy
HI Khiem, Thank you for taking the time to leave this review - we are glad you enjoyed your stay at The Lookout! Hope you had a safe trip home, Amy
Diddie, Thank you for taking the time to leave this review. We are glad your family enjoyed your stay at the Lookout and VERY glad to hear that everyone was adhering to the signs on the dock! Thanks again, Amy with iTrip
Hi Neil (Greg), It was so nice having you and your family as our guests at The Lookout and we are glad you enjoyed your say. The weather was perfect, so we're glad the kids got to enjoy the outdoors. We will look forward to having you back as our guests in the future and hope you made it home safely. Thanks again, Amy
Hi Colleen, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this thoughtful review. We are glad that your group enjoyed your stay and appreciate you being such courteous guests. We look forward to having you back! Thanks again, -Amy
Beth, Thank you for taking the time to leave this review and for taking such great care of the home during your stay. We will look forward to having you back soon. Safe travels, -Amy
Thanks for leaving this review - it was so nice having you stay with us this summer. We are glad you enjoyed your stay and hope to have you back! -Amy with iTrip
Hi Michael, Thanks so much for taking the time to leave this review - so glad you enjoyed The Lookout. Come back and stay again soon.... -Amy with iTrip