|Master Bedroom King|
|Main Floor Bedroom Queen|
|Bottom Floor Bedroom Queen|
This dazzling mountain modern home blends eclectic charm with timeless elegance. Vibrant colors and brilliant design pour through this three-story gem to create a one-of-a-kind escape in the San Juans. Whether it be getting ready for a day of play by lounging in the sunroom sipping coffee on the day bed, or unwinding in the private hot tub under a dazzling, starry sky, this home is an unmatched jewel awaiting your arrival.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS: This home sleeps up to 8
-Master Bedroom- King Bed
-First Bedroom Main Floor- Queen Bed
-Second Bedroom Bottom Floor- Queen Bed
As you enter this gorgeous home, you are greeted by magnificent floor-to-ceiling windows that allow ample natural light into the open floor plan living room, kitchen, and dining room. Immediately to your right is the first bedroom featuring a queen bed, workspace, and closet space as well. To the left of the entry is a full bathroom complete with a tub and shower combo. Moving directly ahead is the dining room with a large dining table- perfect for dinner with a view! To the left of the dining room is the kitchen, offering an island for coffee chats, stainless steel appliances, and kitchen amenities galore. Moving through the kitchen leads to the laundry room with a washer and dryer, iron and board, and it doubles as an entry room with storage. The two-car garage is through the door.
Catty corner to the dining room is a stunning sunroom with plush seating options, vibrant artwork, and a workspace for your convenience. There is also access to the massive deck featuring outdoor seating and bbq grill with unbeatable views of Pagosa Peak.
To the right of the dining room is the living room with more seating, a gas fireplace, and large, Smart TV. Directly ahead is the master bedroom suite boasting a king bed, deck access, and closet space. The master bathroom is breathtaking in its tile work, walk-in shower, and soaking tub.
Upstairs opens to a spacious loft with a magnificent couch, another large Smart TV, and shuffleboard.
Downstairs opens to a cozy entertainment den with a wood-burning fireplace, plenty of seating, another large Smart TV, kitchenette, and patio access. To the left of the entertainment space is another full bathroom with a lovely walk-in shower. To the right of the bathroom is the final bedroom with a queen bed, another workspace, and ample closet space.
The patio offers a private hot tub complete with privacy screening around it for ultimate relaxation. From the hot tub, you can enjoy views of the mountains, and stunning stars on a clear night. There is also a fenced backyard for your convenience!
Touches of retro sophistication, modern artwork, and amenities blend to create an unforgettable experience for guests in this fabulous house.
-Fenced Back Yard
-2 Car Garage
-Pet Friendly- must notify
-3 Smart TVs in 3 Living Areas
-Washer and Dryer
-Wood Burning Stove
-Portable AC Unit
PROPERTY DISTANCE TO:
- Downtown Pagosa and hot springs (15minutes)
- Wolf Creek Ski Area (33.7miles)
- Chimney Rock National Monument (22.6miles)
- Durango La Plata Airport (58.2miles)
- Williams Creek/Piedra River Trail/Ice Caves Trail (35minutes)
-LOUD ACTIVITY WILL NOT BE TOLERATED BETWEEN THE HOURS OF 9:00 P.M.-8:00 A.M.
- Verse yourself on our cancellation policy- that is what we adhere to (covid etc.). We HIGHLY recommend purchasing travel insurance.
- Non-smoking residence (including outside).
- Must be 25 years old to reserve home.
- No parties or number of people staying than what is paid for. These are causes for eviction with no refund.
- Guests are required to sign a rental agreement, and the manager may require proof of age.
- City and state taxes, in addition to the cleaning fee and Standard Property Damage Protection Policy, will be added to all reservation fees.
- Be respectful of the house and contents - it is someone’s home.
- Ask about extended stay rates
- Wolf Creek, in our San Juan Mountains, consistently averages the most snowfall of any resort in Colorado, about 480” per year. Snow is so prolific here that the resort typically opens in October, giving it one of the longest seasons in the country. Ski days are usually sunny and warm!
- From the most snow in CO ski resort to numerous pools and hot springs, our goal is to make your stay comfortable and fun-filled. Whether you’re in the mood for relaxation or non-stop action, you’re sure to discover something new in Pagosa Springs that can create the perfect experience for your stay.
- The Town of Pagosa Springs is a scenic community known for “healing waters,” our natural hot springs, and year-round arts and music festivals. With an average of 300 days of sunshine and 4 definitive seasons, Pagosa is one of a kind.
Thank you so much for your kind words, Molly! You have been very lovely guests! We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay at our home. You are more than welcome to stay with us again!