|Master Bedroom Upstairs King|
|2nd Bedroom Upstairs Twin (2)|
Permit #: VR-035906
Book your Labor Day Retreat, now! Escape to Colorado for a Labor Day weekend filled with tubing the river, exploring the San Juans, and indulging in all that Pagosa has to offer!
Summertime is in full swing here in Pagosa Springs, tubing, fishing, live music and tons of fun await!!! Hiking trails and the majestic forests and Lakes are waiting for you to explore and enjoy! Don't forget to grab a delicious meal or tasty beverage at our wonderful restaurants and brewery's, many overlooking the gorgeous flowing rivers!
Bear's Cliff is a modern mountain cozy comfort, perfectly located in uptown Pagosa with stunning views of the San Juan Mountains and Pagosa Lake. Watch the sun rise and set over the lake from the balcony or from the comfort of the kitchen. This home just completed a major interior renovation with brand new furnishings and appliances. It provides a contemporary feel while being open to the gorgeous, rustic scenery. Hike up the back hill to get a stunning, panoramic view of all Pagosa has to offer. It is a 5-minute drive to the uptown shopping center and amenities, within walking distance to the lake, and a 10-minute drive to the famous hot springs. Come kick back and relax, take in the fresh mountain air, and know that rest and relaxation await you.
** If arriving in snow season, AWD, 4WD, or Chains are highly recommended.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS: Sleeps 4 People (Maximum Occupancy 6)
Master Bedroom: King Bed
Main Floor Two: Twin Bed, Twin Bed
When you first arrive at the property, you will likely be greeted by a lovely breeze coming off of the lake. The door opens to a quaint entry, with a wide opening under the stairs to drop your gear and shoes. The garage is attached, accessible through the downstairs entryway or the garage door.
The top floor opens with a modern fireplace, complete with contemporary tiling. The relaxing sofa with a chaise is the perfect place to curl up with a book or to watch something on the TV, operating as a comfy work/lounge space. Next to the fireplace is the door to the balcony, which overlooks the tranquil waters of Pagosa Lake with the picturesque San Juan mountains in the background, framing the lake with a gorgeous view. You seriously cannot find more stunningly unique views in the entire region!
The charming and stylish kitchen, complete with brand new stainless steel appliances, would make anyone eager to start cooking! The small island makes for the perfect place to have breakfast or to get some work done! The unique, hexagonal dining table seats 4 - 6 and looks through the bay windows out at the serene lakefront. Across the open room is a work-top area, great for setting up a small “office away from home”.
The master bedroom is amazingly comfortable, with a relaxing king bed. The master bathroom boasts a 7-foot walk-in shower, appearing to be straight out of a magazine cover! The washer and dryer unit is stacked in a small closet next to the shower, completely out of your way while still being accessible.
The second bedroom hosts two standard twin beds, with a door leading out to the back porch for easy exploring access! There is a full-size bathroom attached to the twin room, making it an ideal room for guests of any age!
***Most mountain residences, including this property, do not have air conditioning. Fans are provided for your comfort***
-Stunning Mountain and Lake Views
-5 Minutes from amenities, boutiques, and restaurants
-Fully equipped kitchen
-Washer and Dryer
-Keurig Coffee Machine
-10 Minutes from Downtown
PROPERTY DISTANCE TO:
- Downtown Pagosa and hot springs (10 minutes)
- Wolf Creek Ski Area (30 miles)
- Chimney Rock National Monument (22 miles)
- Durango La Plata Airport (55 miles)
- Williams Creek/Piedra River Trail/Ice Caves Trail (22 miles)
- Verse yourself on our cancellation policy- that is what we adhere to (covid etc.). We HIGHLY recommend purchasing travel insurance.
- No smoking on property
- No Pets
- Must be 25 years old to reserve home
- No parties or number of people staying than are paid for. These are cause for eviction with no refund
- Guests are required to sign a rental agreement, and manager may require proof of age
- City and state taxes, in addition to cleaning fee and Standard Property Damage Protection Policy will be added to all reservation fees
- Be respectful of the house and contents - it is someone’s home
- Wolf Creek, in our San Juan Mountains, consistently averages the most snowfall of any resort in Colorado, about 480” per year. Snow is so prolific here that the resort typically opens in October, giving it one of the longest seasons in the country. Ski days are usually sunny and warm!
- From the most snow in CO ski resort to numerous pools and hot springs, our goal is to make your stay comfortable and fun-filled. Whether you’re in the mood for relaxation or non-stop action, you’re sure to discover something new in Pagosa Springs that can create the perfect experience for your stay.
- The Town of Pagosa Springs is a scenic community known for “healing waters,” our natural hot springs, and year-round arts and music festivals. With an average of 300 days o of sunshine and 4 definitive seasons, Pagosa Springs is an extraordinary place to visit.
Thank you very much for your review and feedback, Kim! We really appreciate you choosing to stay with us, and we are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay. You are more than welcome to stay with us in the future!
Thank you so much for your review, Bryan! I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay. I can definitely understand where navigating that driveway with a touring motorcycle would be a challenge. We really hope to host you in the future!