|Third Bunk Twin (2)|
This stunning mountain modern home is lakefront with majestic mountain views and amenities galore. Sophisticated and elegant in its architecture and decor, this home is a sun-filled, Colorado getaway just awaiting your arrival. This new home (completed in Jan ‘22) welcomes you with 2 master suites and is only 5 minutes to downtown and the famous Pagosa hot springs. Unwind by the firepit in the hot tub and take in the beauty of the mountains and lake - this home is your idyllic mountain retreat.
**Cameras on the exterior of the home for safety**
**Absolutely no trailers or toy haulers at this property**
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS: This home sleeps up to 10
-Master Bedroom- King Bed
-First Bedroom- King Bed
-Second Bedroom- Queen Bed
- Third Bedroom- Two Twin Bunks (TwinXL, TwinXL, TwinXL, TwinXL)
-2 Car Garage
-Smart TVs in all Rooms
-Raisable Desk for Remote Work
-Washer and Dryer
-Outdoor Fire Pit
PROPERTY DISTANCE TO:
- Downtown Pagosa and hot springs (5 minutes)
- Wolf Creek Ski Area (28 miles)
- Chimney Rock National Monument (16.7 miles)
- Durango La Plata Airport (52.5 miles)
- Williams Creek/Piedra River Trail/Ice Caves Trail (23.5 miles)
-LOUD ACTIVITY WILL NOT BE TOLERATED BETWEEN THE HOURS OF 9:00 P.M.-8:00 A.M.
- Verse yourself on our cancellation policy- that is what we adhere to (covid etc.). We HIGHLY recommend purchasing travel insurance.
- Non-smoking residence (including outside).
- Must be 25 years old to reserve home.
- No parties or number of people staying than are paid for. These are causes for eviction with no refund.
- Guests are required to sign a rental agreement, and the manager may require proof of age.
- City and state taxes, in addition to the cleaning fee and Standard Property Damage Protection Policy, will be added to all reservation fees.
- Be respectful of the house and contents - it is someone’s home.
- Ask about extended stay rates.
- Wolf Creek, in our San Juan Mountains, consistently averages the most snowfall of any resort in Colorado, about 480” per year. Snow is so prolific here that the resort typically opens in October, giving it one of the longest seasons in the country. Ski days are usually sunny and warm!
- From the most snow in CO ski resort to numerous pools and hot springs, our goal is to make your stay comfortable and fun-filled. Whether you’re in the mood for relaxation or non-stop action, you’re sure to discover something new in Pagosa Springs that can create the perfect experience for your stay.
- The Town of Pagosa Springs is a scenic community known for “healing waters,” our natural hot springs, and year-round arts and music festivals. With an average of 300 days of sunshine and 4 definitive seasons, Pagosa is one of a kind.
Thank you for the kind review! We are so happy to hear you enjoyed this property including the amazing sunsets and lake views. We appreciate you taking care of our home. We look forward to hosting your next stay!