*Still Available for 2023 Commissioning Week - Flexible Cancellation Policy*
The stunning Chesapeake Charmer is located in the Annapolis residential neighborhood of Eastport, within walking distance to fantastic eateries, watering holes, the waterfront and USNA. The size and layout of the the home is perfect for Naval Academy and St. John’s College family weekends, reunions, and football games. Boat Show enthusiasts will love how close it is to the Chesapeake Bay, Annapolis and Eastport Yacht Clubs, and marinas.
The home features a modern open kitchen with all the necessary amenities for entertaining. The kitchen was recently renovated to include top-of-the-line appliances such as a Sub Zero refrigerator and Viking gas range, warming drawer, and wine cooler. The Gagganeau double convection wall ovens make cooking a breeze and cleaning up will be a cinch with two double drawer dishwashers. The kitchen table seats 6, the formal dining table seats 6 (10 when expanded), and outdoor dining is always an option with the furnished patio.
The living room's TV, comfy seating, and a gas fireplace, make it the perfect place to cuddle up and ready or gather for a group movie night. There's also a powder room on the main level. There is a guest room on the Main floor with a Queen bed and a powder room. Head upstairs to 3 more bedrooms and 2 full baths.
Outside, relax in the spacious fenced backyard. Cook dinner outside on the new gas Webber grill before dining alfresco with the whole bunch.
**COVID - 19 Extra Special Precautions: Our guests' and staff's health is our top priority. Our cleaners are taking every precaution when cleaning this home and making sure it meets CDC standards. We are going above and beyond to ensure all surfaces and touch points are being cleaned thoroughly and disinfected (including all light switches, faucets, doorknobs, cabinet handles, remotes, etc.). You will have self check-in and no physical interaction with anyone.**
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS 4 BR / 2.5 BA / Sleeps 8:
Spacious Luxury King Suite:
- 2nd Floor
- King Bed
- Ensuite bath with dual vanities, custom shower and soaking tub
Main Floor Queen Bedroom:
- Queen Bed
- Powder room on the main floor and shared bath in the 2nd floor Hall
2nd Floor Queen Bedroom 2:
- Queen Bed
- Shared bath in the Hall
3rd Floor Sunny Queen Bedroom :
- Queen Bed
- Shared bath in the 2nd floor Hall
- Multiple furnished outdoor spaces: front wrap-around porch, upstairs deck, back patio in private backyard with dining table with seating for 6
- Spacious gourmet kitchen
- Gas fireplace
- Eat-in kitchen counter seats 2/table seats 4-6 more
- Dining room table seats 6-8
- Big Screen Smart TV's
- Luxury linens, complimentary toiletries Starter Kit, and boutique-level service
- Parking for 2 cars
- Washer & dryer located inside the home
- No pets
- Elderly and guests with mobility issues may want to inquire about the steep staircase and/or may want to consider other accommodations.
- Keyless entry. Drive straight to your rental home and enter the back door with an electronic lock code. Prior to your visit, we will send you our mobile app with directions and full instructions.
Property Distance to:
- U.S. Naval Academy – 1 mile
- Washington, DC – 30 miles
- Baltimore - 25 miles
* Amenity & Supplies pack, a starter set of soap, shampoo, conditioner, lotion and hand sanitizer, paper towels, toilet paper, dish soap, scrubber and dishwashing liquid to get you going.
* All beds are ready made for you with freshly laundered sheets & towels.
Reservations made for teenagers or young single groups will not be honored without any accompanying adult staying in the unit at ALL times. We require at least one member of the party to be 25 (twenty-five) years of age. No smoking/no pets. Please respect the neighbors and neighborhood. No parties, events or smoking of any kind.
Check-in time: 4:00 pm
Check-out time: 11:00 am
Check in and check out times:
Frequently Asked Questions
We want everyone to have a great stay but we understand that things may break or some items may get overlooked. We'll do our best to get them fixed.
We do ask that all guests TAKE TIME TO BE KIND. Common courtesy goes a long way. Sadly since the pandemic we have all witnessed an increase in aggressive or unacceptable behavior. Our team has taken a lot of abuse and experienced some very unkind guests.
Misunderstandings are one of the leading causes of guest complaints. Please make sure you read everything we send to you. This include the entire rental listing, all of our house rules, all photos, all emails & texts and all the help articles in your iTrip account. This helps avoid misunderstandings in the first place.
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Toll Free (833) 487-4726