|Master Bedroom King|
|2nd Floor Guestroom King|
|Kids Bunkbed Room Bunk Twin (2)|
|Room with a View Queen|
This beautifully-decorated 4-bedroom home in the heart of Historic Annapolis is located directly behind Main Street. The stunning view in the Room with the View on the top floor is worth the climb up the stairs! A dedicated parking spot at nearby garage is provided. Please contact us for details.
The home is perfect for 2 families traveling together or a multi-generational family. Spread out in the over-sized adult bedrooms (2 with King beds and one with a Queen) with an adorable 2-Twin bed bunk room for the kids. The upgraded kitchen and 2 1/2 baths are an added treat for your guests. There are two large dining tables - one in the dining room and one out on the private fenced-in patio.
When you are ready to enjoy the sites of Annapolis, just walk out of the house and through the alley (alleys are common throughout the City and many are great social media photo app spots!), where you'll find yourself on Main Street with all restaurants and shops and just a block from the Capital that you saw from your window! At the other end of Main Street is the famous Annapolis Waterfront. This is the perfect spot for those coming in for that special Naval Academy or boat show event, or looking to experience the sights and sounds of Greater Annapolis.
**COVID - 19 Extra Special Precautions: Our guests and staff's health is our top priority. Our cleaners are taking every precaution when cleaning this home and making sure it meets CDC standards. We are going above and beyond to ensure all surfaces and touch points are being cleaned thoroughly and disinfected (including all light switches, faucets, doorknobs, cabinet handles, remotes, etc.). You will have self check-in and no physical interaction with anyone. *
Be sure to ask about discounted rates for extended stays.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS 4 BR / 2.5 BA / Sleeps 8:
- Second Floor
- King Bed
- En Suite Bath with custom luxury shower
King Guest room on the 2nd Floor:
- Second Floor
- King Bed
Bunk Bed Guestroom on the 2nd Floor:
-Two Twin Beds
Room with a View Living/Guest room on the 3rd Floor:
- Stunning Skylight with a view of the Capital
- Third Floor
- Living Room
- Queen Bed
- Beautiful Fenced-In Back Patio with dining table for 6 and grill
- Spacious gourmet kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- Dining room table seats 8
- Flatscreen TV
- Luxury linens, complimentary toiletries Starter Kit, and boutique-level service
- Washer & dryer located inside the home
- No pets
- One Garage Parking Spot located .7 miles from the home.
- Keyless entry. Enter the front door with an electronic lock code. Prior to your visit, we will send you our mobile app with directions and full instructions.
Property Distance to:
- U.S. Naval Academy – 4 blocks
- Washington, DC – 30 miles
- Baltimore - 25 miles
* Guest Gift Basket!
* Amenity & Supplies pack, a starter set of soap, shampoo, conditioner, lotion and hand sanitizer, paper towels, toilet paper, dish soap, scrubber and dishwashing liquid to get you going.
* All beds are already made for you with freshly-laundered luxury sheets & towels.
Reservations made for teenagers or young single groups will not be honored without any accompanying adult staying in the unit at ALL times. We require at least one member of the party to be 25 (twenty-five) years of age. No smoking/no pets. Please respect the neighbors and neighborhood. No parties, events or smoking of any kind.
Check-in time: 4:00 pm
Check-out time: 11:00 am