Available for Boat Shows! Ask us about the option to add on the 5th bedroom.
This beautiful home with unobstructed views of the Severn River in Severna Park features 3 floors of entertaining space, multiple outdoor spaces, with 4 bedrooms and 4 1/2 bathrooms, comfortably accommodates up to 10 people. Spacious Master Bedroom Suite with sitting room and attached porch, a fireplace, multiple TVs, outdoor decks overlooking the backyard and Severn River. This custom home was built for water sport lovers with an outdoor shower, overlooking the West End Pier in Round Bay.
**COVID - 19 Extra Special Precautions: Our guests and staff's health is our top priority. Our cleaners are taking every precaution when cleaning this home and making sure it meets CDC standards. We are going above and beyond to ensure all surfaces and touch points are being cleaned thoroughly and disinfected (including all light switches, faucets, doorknobs, cabinet handles, remotes, etc.). We will make sure to perform any routine maintenance outside of your stay dates to make sure we give our guests and staff the social distancing needed.**
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS 4 BR / 4.5 BA / Sleeps 8-10 (8 in beds):
-King Size Bed
-Large sitting area with TV
-Private Bathroom with Double Vanity
-Attached covered porch
Guest Bedroom 1 on 3rd Floor:
-Attached Jack n' Jill Full Bathroom
Guest Bedroom 2 on 3rd Floor:
-Attached Jack n' Jill Full Bathroom
Guest Bedroom on 2nd Floor
-Private ensuite bathroom
2 Large Family Entertaining Spaces
-Oversized sectional sofa
-Big screen TV
-Full Wet Bar
-Oversized Leather sofa (fit to sleep 2 guests)
-Large screen TV
-Exit out to the large covered patio with views of the water
-Entrance to outdoor shower
-3 Outdoor porches
-2 Full Family rooms
-BBQ Gas grill (propane tank provided)
-Spacious full kitchen
-Kitchen bar seats 5
-Dining room table seats 8
-High Speed Internet and WiFi
-Big Screen TV's
-Luxury linens, complimentary toiletries Starter Kit, and boutique-level service
-Parking for 3 cars/SUVs in driveway
-Laundry room with Washer & dryer located inside the home
Property Distance to:
-Downtown Annapolis – 8 miles
-U.S. Naval Academy – 8 miles
-Washington, DC – 35 miles
-Baltimore - 25 miles
* Complimentary guest gift basket
* Amenity & Supplies pack, a starter set of soap, shampoo, conditioner, lotion and hand sanitizer, paper towels, toilet paper, dish soap, scrubber and dishwashing liquid to get you going
* All beds are ready made for you with freshly laundered sheets & towels
Adults must make the reservation and stay in the unit at ALL times. We require at least one member of the party to be 25 (twenty-five) years of age. No smoking/no pets. Be respectful of the house and contents - it is someone's home. Please respect the neighbors and neighborhood. No parties, events or smoking of any kind.
Check-in time: 4:00 pm
Check-out time: 11:00 am
**If Commissioning Week is cancelled by the Naval Academy, families who book this property will receive a Full Refund.**
Frequently Asked Questions
AGREEMENTTenant is at least 25 years old (an "adult") and will be an occupant of the unit Stunning Waterfront Home in Round Bay. Should any unauthorized persons occupy or use the Premises, Tenant shall vacate the premises immediately without any refund.
BALANCEBalance is due 30 days prior to arrival date and includes a refundable damage deposit. The balance is due on _BalanceDueDate_. Payment may be made by major credit card. Damage deposit will be refunded within 7 -10 days of checkout pending inspection by cleaning firm.
HAZARDOUS PRACTICESNo BBQ grills of any kind are permitted in the unit. No open flames permitted in the unit.
ABSOLUTELY NO PETSIf evidence of a pet(s) is found in the unit or on the premises you will be asked to vacate immediately with no refund of rent or damage deposit.
FALSIFIED RESERVATIONAny reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of reservation deposit, damage deposit, and/or balance of rental payment.
HOUSEKEEPINGThere is no daily maid service. Linens and towels are included and not to be taken from the unit. There is a $_CleaningFee_ one time cleaning fee.
UTILITIESNo compensation will be given for temporary outage of electricity, gas, water or cable.
NONSMOKING UNITYour damage deposit will be forfeited and you will incur an additional charge for cleaning and deodorizing if any evidence of smoking is found.
ENTRY BY OWNEROwner or owner's agents may enter the premises: in case of an emergency; to make any necessary or agreed upon repairs, alterations, or improvements; supply necessary or agreed upon services or show the premises to prospective purchasers, renters or contractors. 24 hours notice of Owners intent to enter will be given (except in the case of an emergency).
RULES AND REGULATIONS
- Tenant agrees to leave the premises and its contents in the same condition, neat and tidy, as Tenant found the premises to be upon move-in, normal wear and tear expected. Beds should be stripped of linens and placed in a pile in each bedroom for housekeeping.
- All dishes are to be washed and all garbage removed from the premises and placed in outside receptacles. If these items are not completed, the guest will be charged an additional cleaning fee.
- The maximum number of occupants shall not exceed 10 people, not including a child in a crib.
- Furnishings are not to be removed from the premises for use outside or in other properties.
- No pets allowed on premises.
- No Smoking.
- Reservations are not made by or for a minor, defined as any person under the age of 25.
- Tenant and any guest of Tenant shall obey all laws of the state of Maryland, as well as local laws, at all times while they are on the premises. Failure to abide by the laws of Maryland or the above rules may cause tenant to be asked to vacate the premises and forfeit all rents and security/damage deposits.
- All noise must be brought inside by 10pm. Failure to do so could result in a $500 fine.
SLEEPING CAPACITY/DISTURBANCESTenant and all other occupants will be required to vacate the premises and forfeit the rental fee and security deposit for: Occupancy exceeding the sleeping capacity of 10 people, using the premises for illegal activity, causing damage to the premises rented or to any of the neighboring properties and any other acts which interferes with neighbors' right to quiet enjoyment of their premises.
HOLD HARMLESSiTrip or the Owner, does not assume any liability for loss, damage or injury to persons or their personal property. Neither does owner accept any liability for any inconveniences, damage, loss or injury arising from any temporary defects or stoppage in supply of water, gas, cable service, electricity or plumbing, as well as due to weather conditions, natural disasters, acts of God, or other reasons beyond its control.
MAINTENANCEPlease report any maintenance needs for the premises to the us and we will respond as quickly as possible. Refunds will not be made for maintenance issues including, but not limited to heating and air conditioning, appliances, televisions, and stereos.
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Phone (410) 571-4076