Stay in this stunning Craftsman home, just steps from the water and everything Eastport/Annapolis has to offer. Enjoy 3 levels of this professionally-decorated 4 bedroom, 3.5 bath home with multiple family gathering spaces, both indoors and outdoors. The home features a modern open kitchen with all the necessary amenities for entertaining, from the appliances and finishes to the space for a large family plus their guests. There is seating at the dining room table for 10 guests, plus 4 more at the breakfast bar and 5 at the kitchen table.
Sip your morning coffee on King Suite's 2nd floor private balcony. Head to the recreation room and spread out on the sectional sofa, with bar seating, and a gas fireplace to watch the games on the 85” flatscreen TV. The kids can play on the arcade machine, foosball table or with one of the many board games in the lower-level den. (The sectional sofa in the rec room also opens up to a Queen bed for more sleeping accommodations.) There is also a Queen guest room and full bath on the lower level.
The main floor's living room features a gas fireplaces and a flatscreen TV. Head out to the cozy fenced-in yard to BBQ on the Weber grill while you or your kids play a range of outdoor games that are stored inside the shed. Relax on the fully-furnished deck, with couch seating and a dining table with an umbrella. Adirondack chairs are in the yard and you can make s'mores around the Solo Stove (BYO firewood).
Head back inside and up the stairs to the 2nd floor with 3 bedrooms and 2 full baths. The luxury King suite's bath features a double vanity, custom shower and large spa-like jetted tub. There's plenty of storage in the large walk-in closet. Down the hall are the 2 bedrooms connected by a buddy bath. One side is a Queen bedroom, with Twin trundle bed, and a desk space. The bunk room is perfect for the younger members of the family, with a Twin bunk over a Queen bed. (For the tiniest in the family, a portable crib is available, as is a booster seat for dining.) All beds in the house have their own charging station.
The home is an easy stroll to the artful and nautical streets of Annapolis, five-star restaurants, pubs and street-end parks with hidden treasures. Take your time and watch the boats or put your child on their scooter and stop at one of 3 playgrounds nearby. Not to mention, you are merely steps away from downtown Annapolis and Naval Academy by either walking across the Spa Creek drawbridge or motoring in the water taxi. From this location, you are also close to some of the Bay's best cruising and fishing areas.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS 4 BR / 3.5 BA / Sleeps 12:
- 2nd Floor
- King bed
- Electric fireplace and flatscreen TV
- Private balcony
- Walk-in closet
- En-suite bath with dual vanities, custom shower and soaking tub
2nd Floor Queen Bedroom:
- Queen bed
- Twin trundle
- Desk and chair
- Shared buddy bath with Bunk room
2nd Floor Bunk Room:
- Twin bed over Queen
- Shared buddy bath with Queen bedroom
Lower Level Queen Bedroom:
- Queen bed
- Full bath in the hall
- Queen sofa bed
- Full bath in the hall
- Furnished outdoor spaces: covered front porch, upstairs balcony, furnished back patio and cozy private backyard
- Wood-burning Solo Stove in backyard (BYO firewood)
- Weber propane BBQ grill
- Gourmet kitchen
- 3 Gas fireplaces
- Breakfast bar seats 4 and kitchen table seats 5 more
- Dining room table seats 10
- Backup power/generator
- 3 smart flatscreen TV's
- Luxury linens, complimentary toiletries Starter Kit, and boutique-level service
- Parking for 2 cars on the driveway, additional unrestricted street parking
- Washer & dryer located inside the home
- Elderly and guests with mobility issues may want to inquire about the inside staircase and/or may want to consider other accommodations.
- Keyless entry. Drive straight to your rental home and enter the front door with an electronic lock code.
Property Distance to:
- Downtown Annapolis - .7 mile
- U.S. Naval Academy – .9 mile
- Fourth Street shops/restaurants - .2 mile
- Davis Park dock - .1 mile
- Washington, DC – 30 miles
- Baltimore - 25 miles
* Amenity & Supplies starter pack, coffee and sweeteners, soap, shampoo, conditioner, lotion and hand sanitizer, paper towels, toilet paper, dish soap, scrubber and dishwashing liquid.
* All beds are ready made for you with freshly-laundered sheets & towels.
Reservations made for teenagers or young single groups will not be honored without any accompanying adult staying in the unit at ALL times. We require at least one member of the party to be 25 (twenty-five) years of age. No smoking/no pets. Please respect the neighbors and neighborhood. No parties, events or smoking of any kind.
Check-in time: 4:00 pm
Check-out time: 11:00 am
Frequently Asked Questions
AGREEMENTTenant is at least 25 years old (an "adult") and will be an occupant of the unit Lighthouse Inn. Should any unauthorized persons occupy or use the Premises, Tenant shall vacate the premises immediately without any refund.
BALANCEBalance is due 30 days prior to arrival date and includes a refundable damage deposit. The balance is due on _BalanceDueDate_. Payment may be made by major credit card. Damage deposit will be refunded within 7 -10 days of checkout pending inspection by cleaning firm.
HAZARDOUS PRACTICESNo BBQ grills of any kind are permitted in the unit. No open flames permitted in the unit.
ABSOLUTELY NO PETSIf evidence of a pet(s) is found in the unit or on the premises you will be asked to vacate immediately with no refund of rent or damage deposit.
FALSIFIED RESERVATIONAny reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of reservation deposit, damage deposit, and/or balance of rental payment.
HOUSEKEEPINGThere is no daily maid service. Linens and towels are included and not to be taken from the unit. There is a $_CleaningFee_ one time cleaning fee.
UTILITIESNo compensation will be given for temporary outage of electricity, gas, water or cable.
NONSMOKING UNITYour damage deposit will be forfeited and you will incur an additional charge for cleaning and deodorizing if any evidence of smoking is found.
ENTRY BY OWNEROwner or owner's agents may enter the premises: in case of an emergency; to make any necessary or agreed upon repairs, alterations, or improvements; supply necessary or agreed upon services or show the premises to prospective purchasers, renters or contractors. 24 hours notice of Owners intent to enter will be given (except in the case of an emergency).
RULES AND REGULATIONS
- Tenant agrees to leave the premises and its contents in the same condition, neat and tidy, as Tenant found the premises to be upon move-in, normal wear and tear expected. Beds should be stripped of linens and placed in a pile in each bedroom for housekeeping.
- All dishes are to be washed and all garbage removed from the premises and placed in outside receptacles. If these items are not completed, the guest will be charged an additional cleaning fee.
- The maximum number of occupants shall not exceed 12 people, not including a child in a crib.
- Furnishings are not to be removed from the premises for use outside or in other properties.
- No pets allowed on premises.
- No Smoking.
- Reservations are not made by or for a minor, defined as any person under the age of 25.
- Tenant and any guest of Tenant shall obey all laws of the state of Maryland, as well as local laws, at all times while they are on the premises. Failure to abide by the laws of Maryland or the above rules may cause tenant to be asked to vacate the premises and forfeit all rents and security/damage deposits.
- All noise must be brought inside by 10pm. Failure to do so could result in a $500 fine.
SLEEPING CAPACITY/DISTURBANCESTenant and all other occupants will be required to vacate the premises and forfeit the rental fee and security deposit for: Occupancy exceeding the sleeping capacity of 12 people, using the premises for illegal activity, causing damage to the premises rented or to any of the neighboring properties and any other acts which interferes with neighbors' right to quiet enjoyment of their premises.
HOLD HARMLESSiTrip or the Owner, does not assume any liability for loss, damage or injury to persons or their personal property. Neither does owner accept any liability for any inconveniences, damage, loss or injury arising from any temporary defects or stoppage in supply of water, gas, cable service, electricity or plumbing, as well as due to weather conditions, natural disasters, acts of God, or other reasons beyond its control.
MAINTENANCEPlease report any maintenance needs for the premises to the us and we will respond as quickly as possible. Refunds will not be made for maintenance issues including, but not limited to heating and air conditioning, appliances, televisions, and stereos.
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Phone (410) 571-4076