|Master Bedroom 1 Queen|
|Master Bedroom 2 Queen|
|2nd Floor Guestroom Twin (2)|
|Top Floor Bedroom Twin (5)|
**Ask us about weekday stays with no minimum-stay requirements!
Welcome to this gorgeous 1900's fully-renovated home, restored to a new modern grandeur, which includes coveted parking for 2 cars. Owned by 4 Naval Academy graduates - 3 U.S. Marines and one Navy nuclear surface warfare officer - this home is a tribute to the loyal bond they created in the 14th company at the Academy and continue to share after 10+ years they have served our country. You will feel that energy the moment you pull into the home.
Located on one of the prettiest streets in Annapolis, less than one block from the main entrance to Naval Academy, the front porch will welcome you and provide the perfect place to watch the energy of downtown Historic Annapolis. Next is the enclosed front hallway opening to the stunning Great Room complete with entertainment bar and dining area. Soak in the classic Naval Academy-themed decor while enjoying the large open spaces and bedrooms for up to 11 guests. The large gourmet kitchen features additional seating at the breakfast bar - perfect for gathering in the morning before heading out to see the local sights. The second level features 3 large bedrooms and the top level features a stunning extra large bedroom and sitting room for 5.
Just steps from all Annapolis has to offer, this home is wonderful for families and friends coming in for that special Naval Academy or boat show event, or wanting to take in the sights and sounds of Greater Annapolis. Enjoy the many restaurants, historical attractions, and shops right around the corner!
**COVID - 19 Extra Special Precautions: Our guests and staff's health is our top priority. Our cleaners are taking every precaution when cleaning this home and making sure it meets CDC standards. We are going above and beyond to ensure all surfaces and touch points are being cleaned thoroughly and disinfected (including all light switches, faucets, doorknobs, cabinet handles, remotes, etc.). You will have self check-in and no physical interaction with anyone. We will make sure to perform any routine maintenance outside of your stay dates to make sure we give our guests and staff the social distancing needed.**
Be sure to ask about discounted rates for extended stays.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS 4 BR / 2 BA / Sleeps 11:
Master Bedroom 1:
- Second Floor
- Queen Size Bed
Master Bedroom 2:
- Second Floor
- Queen Size Bed
-Two twin beds
3rd Floor Room:
- Open Living and sleeping space
- 5 Twin Beds
- Front Porch with sitting area with brand new furniture
- Custom Full Bar seats 4-5
- Spacious gourmet kitchen
- Eat-in kitchen counter seats 4
- Dining room table seats 6-8
- Big Screen Smart TV's
- Luxury linens, complimentary toiletries Starter Kit, and boutique-level service
- Parking for 2 cars
- Washer & dryer located inside the home
- Baby Crib (Pack-nPlay) and stroller available upon request
- No pets
- Keyless entry. Drive straight to your rental home and enter the back door with an electronic lock code. Prior to your visit, we will send you our mobile app with directions and full instructions.
Property Distance to:
- U.S. Naval Academy – 1 block
- Washington, DC – 30 miles
- Baltimore - 25 miles
* Guest Gift Basket!
* Amenity & Supplies pack, a starter set of soap, shampoo, conditioner, lotion and hand sanitizer, paper towels, toilet paper, dish soap, scrubber and dishwashing liquid to get you going.
* All beds are ready made for you with freshly laundered sheets & towels.
Reservations made for teenagers or young single groups will not be honored without any accompanying adult staying in the unit at ALL times. We require at least one member of the party to be 25 (twenty-five) years of age. No smoking/no pets. Please respect the neighbors and neighborhood. No parties, events or smoking of any kind.
Check-in time: 4:00 pm
Check-out time: 11:00 am