|2nd FloorKing Bedroom King|
|2nd Floor Full Bedroom Full|
|3rd Floor Front Bedroom Queen|
|3rd Floor Middle Bedroom Queen|
Welcome to this gorgeous fully-renovated home, restored to a new modern grandeur, which includes coveted parking for 2 cars. The recently remodeled home features all new modern furniture throughout with new luxury bed and bath linens.
Located on a quiet residential street just 2 blocks from Main Street, the home has 2 bedrooms and 2 full baths on the 2nd floor, and 2 more bedrooms on the 3rd floor. When you arrive at the home and park in the parking pad you will walk through the newly-furnished back patio up the stairs and enter through the large gourmet kitchen. The breakfast bar has seating for 3 and is fully stocked for your stay with plates, glasses, and appliances (big and small!).
Just steps from all Annapolis has to offer, this home is located between 2 waterways: if you go out the front door to the left and walk 1.5 blocks you'll reach a dock on Spa Creek. If you walk out to the right and go 1.5 blocks, you'll be at the famous Annapolis Waterfront. This is the perfect spot for those coming in for that special Naval Academy or boat show event, or wanting to take in the sights and sounds of Greater Annapolis. Enjoy the many restaurants, historical attractions, and shops right around the corner!
Be sure to ask about discounted rates for extended stays.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS 4 BR / 2.5 BA / Sleeps 8:
King Bedroom 1 at the top of the stairs:
- Second Floor
- King Size Bed
Full Guestroom #2 on the 2nd Floor:
- Second Floor
- Queen Size Bed
Queen Guestroom #3 on the 3rd Floor:
Queen Guestroom #4 on the 3rd Floor:
- Third Floor
- Queen Bed
- Back Patio with sitting area, brand new furniture and grill
- Spacious gourmet kitchen
- Eat-in kitchen counter seats 3
- Dining room table seats 8-10
- Big Screen TV
- Luxury linens, complimentary toiletries Starter Kit, and boutique-level service
- Parking for 2 cars
- Washer & dryer located inside the home
- No pets
- Elderly and guests with mobility issues may want to inquire about the steep staircase and/or may want to consider other accommodations.
- Keyless entry. Drive straight to your rental home, park in the gravel parking pad and enter the front door with an electronic lock code. Prior to your visit, we will send you our mobile app with directions and full instructions.
Property Distance to:
- U.S. Naval Academy – 3 blocks
- Washington, DC – 30 miles
- Baltimore - 25 miles
* Guest Gift Basket with wine, snacks, coffee and creamers!
* Amenity & Supplies pack, a starter set of soap, shampoo, conditioner, lotion and hand sanitizer, paper towels, toilet paper, dish soap, scrubber and dishwashing liquid to get you going.
* All beds are already made for you with freshly -laundered luxury sheets & towels.
Reservations made for teenagers or young single groups will not be honored without any accompanying adult staying in the unit at ALL times. We require at least one member of the party to be 25 (twenty-five) years of age. No smoking/no pets. Please respect the neighbors and neighborhood. No parties, events or smoking of any kind.
Check-in time: 4:00 pm
Check-out time: 11:00 am