Welcome to this gorgeous fully-renovated home, restored to a new modern grandeur, which includes coveted parking for 2 cars on-site. Located on a quiet residential street just 2 blocks from Main Street, the home has 2 bedrooms and 2 full baths on the 2nd floor, and 2 more bedrooms on the 3rd floor. When you arrive at the home and park in the parking pad you will walk through the newly-furnished back patio up the stairs and enter through the large gourmet kitchen. The breakfast bar has seating for 3 and is fully stocked for your stay with plates, glasses, and appliances (big and small!).
Just steps from all Annapolis has to offer, this home is located between 2 waterways: if you go out the front door to the left and walk 1.5 blocks you'll reach a dock on Spa Creek. If you walk out to the right and go 1.5 blocks, you'll be at the famous Annapolis Waterfront. This is the perfect spot for those coming in for that special Naval Academy or boat show event, or wanting to take in the sights and sounds of Greater Annapolis. Enjoy the many restaurants, historical attractions, and shops right around the corner!
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS 4 BR / 2.5 BA / Sleeps 8:
King Bedroom 1 at the top of the stairs:
- Second Floor
- King Size Bed
Full Guestroom #2 on the 2nd Floor:
- Second Floor
- Full Size Bed
Queen Guestroom #3 on the 3rd Floor:
Queen Guestroom #4 on the 3rd Floor:
- Third Floor
- Queen Bed
- Furnished Back Patio with sitting area and grill
- Spacious kitchen
- Eat-in kitchen counter seats 3
- Dining room table seats 8-10
- Big Screen TV
- Luxury linens, complimentary toiletries Starter Kit, and boutique-level service
- Parking for 2 cars
- Washer & dryer located inside the home
- Elderly and guests with mobility issues may want to inquire about the steep staircase and/or may want to consider other accommodations.
- Keyless entry. Drive straight to your rental home, park in the gravel parking pad and enter the front door with an electronic lock code.
Property Distance to:
- U.S. Naval Academy – 3 blocks
- Washington, DC – 30 miles
- Baltimore - 25 miles
*Amenity & Supplies starter pack, coffees and sweeteners, soap, shampoo, conditioner, lotion and hand sanitizer, paper towels, toilet paper, dish soap, scrubber and dishwashing liquid.
* All beds are already made for you with freshly -laundered luxury sheets & towels.
Reservations made for teenagers or young single groups will not be honored without any accompanying adult staying in the unit at ALL times. We require at least one member of the party to be 25 (twenty-five) years of age. No smoking/no pets. Please respect the neighbors and neighborhood. No parties, events or smoking of any kind.
Check-in time: 4:00 pm
Check-out time: 11:00 am
Frequently Asked Questions
AGREEMENTTenant is at least 25 years old (an "adult") and will be an occupant of the unit Seashell in the City. Should any unauthorized persons occupy or use the Premises, Tenant shall vacate the premises immediately without any refund.
BALANCEBalance is due 30 days prior to arrival date and includes a refundable damage deposit. The balance is due on _BalanceDueDate_. Payment may be made by major credit card. Damage deposit will be refunded within 7 -10 days of checkout pending inspection by cleaning firm.
HAZARDOUS PRACTICESNo BBQ grills of any kind are permitted in the unit. No open flames permitted in the unit.
ABSOLUTELY NO PETSIf evidence of a pet(s) is found in the unit or on the premises you will be asked to vacate immediately with no refund of rent or damage deposit.
FALSIFIED RESERVATIONAny reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of reservation deposit, damage deposit, and/or balance of rental payment.
HOUSEKEEPINGThere is no daily maid service. Linens and towels are included and not to be taken from the unit. There is a $_CleaningFee_ one time cleaning fee.
UTILITIESNo compensation will be given for temporary outage of electricity, gas, water or cable.
NONSMOKING UNITYour damage deposit will be forfeited and you will incur an additional charge for cleaning and deodorizing if any evidence of smoking is found.
ENTRY BY OWNEROwner or owner's agents may enter the premises: in case of an emergency; to make any necessary or agreed upon repairs, alterations, or improvements; supply necessary or agreed upon services or show the premises to prospective purchasers, renters or contractors. 24 hours notice of Owners intent to enter will be given (except in the case of an emergency).
RULES AND REGULATIONS
- Tenant agrees to leave the premises and its contents in the same condition, neat and tidy, as Tenant found the premises to be upon move-in, normal wear and tear expected. Please leave all used towels on the floors of the bathrooms and beds linens should all be left on each bed for housekeeping.
- All dishes are to be washed and all garbage removed from the premises and placed in outside receptacles. If these items are not completed, the guest will be charged an additional cleaning fee.
- The maximum number of occupants shall not exceed 8 people, not including a child in a crib.
- Furnishings are not to be removed from the premises for use outside or in other properties.
- No pets allowed on premises.
- No Smoking.
- Reservations are not made by or for a minor, defined as any person under the age of 25.
- Tenant and any guest of Tenant shall obey all laws of the state of Maryland, as well as local laws, at all times while they are on the premises. Failure to abide by the laws of Maryland or the above rules may cause tenant to be asked to vacate the premises and forfeit all rents and security/damage deposits.
SLEEPING CAPACITY/DISTURBANCESTenant and all other occupants will be required to vacate the premises and forfeit the rental fee and security deposit for: Occupancy exceeding the sleeping capacity of 8 people, using the premises for illegal activity, causing damage to the premises rented or to any of the neighboring properties and any other acts which interferes with neighbors' right to quiet enjoyment of their premises.
HOLD HARMLESSiTrip or the Owner, does not assume any liability for loss, damage or injury to persons or their personal property. Neither does owner accept any liability for any inconveniences, damage, loss or injury arising from any temporary defects or stoppage in supply of water, gas, cable service, electricity or plumbing, as well as due to weather conditions, natural disasters, acts of God, or other reasons beyond its control.
MAINTENANCEPlease report any maintenance needs for the premises to the us and we will respond as quickly as possible. Refunds will not be made for maintenance issues including, but not limited to heating and air conditioning, appliances, televisions, and stereos.
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Phone (410) 571-4076