Welcome to Top of the Rock. We have Wifi! This secluded 2 bedroom, 2 bath mountain home is a great place for relaxing with family and friends and taking in the amazing views of Turkey Rock and the mountains beyond. The cabin is located one hour from Colorado Springs, two hours from Denver and Breckenridge and a beautiful drive to many of the Colorado tourist attractions.
Top of the Rock is perfect any time of the year. Enjoy hiking, Gold Medal fly fishing, rock climbing, off-roading and exploring the nearby Pike National Forest. The hike up Turkey Rock is definitely a memory you won’t forget! Take a drive in the Rocky Mountains or head to Woodland Park, Manitou Springs, or Old Colorado City for shopping and dining.
There is no cell service at the property, but you can get a cell signal if you drive or walk about a mile back up the road. There is a landline phone in the home.
Please be aware that this home is located in a mountainous environment and winter driving conditions may exist. All wheel drive vehicles are required during snowy weather.
There is a $25/person/night fee for occupancy over 6 guests. The fee will be charged after booking and prior to check in. Please make sure your reservation accurately reflects the number of people in your group.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS FOR TOP OF THE ROCK (Sleeps 10)
Bedroom 1 Features:
- Queen Bed (Sleep 2)
- Dresser with Mirror
- Reading Chair
- 2 Nightstands with Reading Lamp
Bedroom 2 (Open Loft) Features:
- 2 Bunk Beds with Full Lower & Twin Upper (Sleeps 6)
- Dresser with Mirror
- Nightstand with Reading Lamp
- Pull Out Full Size Sleeper Sofa (Sleeps 2)
- Family Friendly
- Beautiful Mountain Views
- WiFi Internet
- Big Screen Smart TV with Roku and Airways Antenna
- Land Line Phone
- Kitchen includes the basic necessities. Full size appliances (range, refrigerator, dishwasher, coffee maker, toaster and microwave).
- Dining Table
- Full Size Washer & Dryer
- Wood Stove
- Gas Grill, Propane is the responsibility of the guest
- Private Deck Overlooking Turkey Rock
- Outdoor Seating
- Garage (1 vehicle) and driveway parking as well as an RV pad with hookup (110V, 220V/30A, dump station)
- Outside smoking is permitted. All of Colorado has a high fire potential. Please dispose of any cigarette butts in a non-flammable container.
- No Pets Allowed
The area is rich with leisure activities. You have everything you can imagine that people do in the Rocky Mountains.
- Exploring Pike National Forest
- Hiking Trails
- Biking Trails
- World Class Gold Medal Fishing on the Platte River
- Family-Friendly Fishing and Boating at Cheesman and Manitou Lakes
- Off-Roading and 4 Wheeling at North Divide OHV Area
- Hunting in the Pike National Forest
- Woodland Park Shopping and Dining
- Manitou Springs Shopping and Dining
- Colorado Springs Shopping and Dining
- Pikes Peak
- Florissant Fossil Beds
- White Water Rafting
- Cross-Country Skiing
- Downhill Skiing at Breckenridge
- Gambling at the Historic Mining Town of Cripple Creek
- Mount Princeton Hot Springs
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Toll Free (888) 519-3298