|Master King Sofa Queen|
|Bedroom 2 Full|
|Bedroom 3 Queen|
|Bedroom 4 Bunk Full Bunk Combo Twin (2)|
DUE TO THE CORONAVIRUS, WE TAKE EXTRA CARE TO DISINFECT FREQUENTLY TOUCHED SURFACES BETWEEN RESERVATIONS
Keyless Entry Self Check-in Property
Be sure to ask about our other properties around the area, if you have more guests wanting to come than what the occupancy of the property will hold, and depending on availability.
The Southern Silo at Whitney is an open concept 4 bedroom, 3 full bathroom property on the shores of Lake Whitney. Newly remodeled, decorated, and within driving distance of many area attractions and activities. Property easily accommodates up to 14 guests and is perfect for your family reunion, family holiday, or getting together with friends. Whether you’re looking for an activity-filled lake vacation, or a quiet retreat away from the city, a trip to the Southern Silo at Lake Whitney has something for everyone. Come see for yourself!
Great for Families and Reunions!
Be sure to ask about discounted rates for extended stays.
Property can accommodate up to 6+ vehicles in property driveway
FIREWORKS ARE PROHIBITED ON PROPERTY!
Recommended Items to bring to property- Floats, Beach Towels, Bluetooth Speaker, Battery Operated Lantern/Light, Water Shoes, Fire Starter/Wood for Fire Pit, & Folding Chairs
- Master Bedroom King with Queen Sleeper Sofa
- Bedroom #2 Full Size Bed
- Bedroom #3 Queen Size Bed
- Bedroom #4 Queen Bunk Bed, Full Bunk Bed, Daybed Trundle with Two Twins
- 5 Smart Televisions with Internet Streaming (Living Room and all Bedrooms)
- 3 Full Bathrooms
- Kitchen stocked with all needed cooking essentials
- Dinnerware for 14
- Linens & Towels provided
- Large Spacious Living Area
- Laundry Room with Full Size Washer/Dryer
- Board Games
- Outdoor Gas Grill
- 2 Refrigerators with Ice Makers
- Deep Freezer
- Double Oven and Regular Gas Range
- Ice Machine
- Free Wi-Fi
- Right by the lake
- Private and secluded
- Boat Ramp/Launch at Cedar Creek Park, Juniper Cove/Lake Whitney Marina, and White Bluff Resort Marina
- Outdoor Fire Pit Area
- Propane Gas Fire Pit
- Covered Wrap Around Deck with Outdoor Furniture and Sitting Area with access from multiple glass sliding doors
- Boat Rentals at Harbor Resort & Rentals & White Bluff Marina
- Digital Deadbolt Lock
- Smoke Detector
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Fire Extinguisher
PROPERTY DISTANCE TO...
Dallas/Ft. Worth (90 miles)
Magnolia Market in Waco- Shopping, Market, & Antiquing (38 miles)
Whitney Area Museum (5 miles)
White Bluff Golf Resort (10 miles)
Lake Whitney Golf Club (5 miles)
Juniper Cove/Lake Whitney Marina- Swimming, Fishing area and Boat ramp (2 miles)
Waco River Safari- Brazos and Bosque River Cruises and Tours (41 miles)
Lake Whitney State Park- Swimming and Fishing area (8 miles)
Waco Mammoth National Monument (38 miles)
Draggin’ H Ranch- Horseback Riding (15 miles)
McCown Valley Park- Boat Ramp and Swimming area (2.5 miles)
Walling Bend Park- Boat Ramp, Cliff Diving and Swimming (17 miles)
Texas Heritage Museum (21 miles)
Dinosaur Valley State Park (45 miles)
Fossil Rim Wildlife Park (40 miles)
McLane Stadium-Home of Baylor Football (41 miles)
BSR Cable Park- Water Park (46 miles)
Uncle Gus’s Boat, Canoe, and Kayak Rentals. Also has 24 hour free Crappie dock (16 miles)
Harbor Resort & Boat Rentals (15.3 miles)
Dick's Place-Brazo's River Kayaking and Canoeing Rentals (26 miles)
Bosque Resort- Restaurant & Water Park (13.5 miles)
Dollar General (1.1 miles)
Brookshires (4.7 miles)
Big Bite Stripper Fishing Guide- 682-459-7057
* Non smoking residence
* No events or parties- If determined that a party/event is taking place at property, management has the right to evict tenants and guests with no refund given.
* If determined that a party took place on any of the nights reserved, reservation guest will be charged $500, no exceptions!
* No uninvited guests without permission
* This property sleeps 14 people!!! If we determine you have more than 14 people, we will charge a fee of $100 per person, per night.
* Must be 25 years old to reserve home
* City and state taxes, in addition to cleaning fee and Standard Property Damage Protection Policy will be added to all reservation fees
* Please park in driveway at all times
* Reservations made for teenagers or young single groups will not be honored without any accompanying adult staying in the unit at ALL times. We require at least one member of the party to be 25 (twenty-five) years of age.
* Be respectful of the house and contents - it is someone's home. Respect the neighbors and neighborhood.
Lake access from property is on the other side of property boundary line which guests can fully access and use at their own risk.
Property Owner or Property Management Company, or their employees, agents or other associated personnel are not responsible if guests are injured as a result of ANY problems (medical, accidental or otherwise) which occur while staying at the property and leaving property line.