Courtside Townhome #7
Summer Retreat! Grill, Patio, Private Balcony from Master. Short Walk to Bighorn Park an Free Bus!
Take advantage of this unbeatable East Vail location and all this neighborhood has to offer. World class skiing, snowboarding, tubing and more are a quick drive away. If you are looking to spend the day on the mountain, this home is just 5 miles to Vail Ski Resort.
In the spring, as the snow melts away and the temperatures start to warm, you will be amazed at the amenities East Vail has to offer right outside your door. Pack your hiking boots and spend the day exploring Booth Falls and Lake. Cycling enthusiasts will love the challenge of Vail Pass. Walk down to Bighorn Park and let the kids explore the large playground, athletic fields and Beaver Pond.
3 Bedroom / 2.5 Bath / 1740 Sq Ft
KITCHEN: Fully equipped with all major appliances / Cuisinart Grind and Brew Coffee Maker / Blender / Pots, Pans, Baking Dishes, etc. / Breakfast Bar with seating for four.
LAUNDRY: Washer and Dryer located in pantry off of the Kitchen
DINING ROOM: Dining Table with Seating for 6-8 / Access to Deck
DECK: Gas Grill / Dining Table with Seating for 4
LIVING ROOM: Large Leather Sectional Sofa / Wood burning fireplace / Flat-screen TV / Ceiling Fan
POWDER ROOM: Single Vanity / Toilet
MASTER BEDROOM: King Bed / Closet / Private Deck
MASTER BATHROOM: Double Vanity / Walk-in Shower / Toilet / Hairdryer
BEDROOM 2: Queen Bed / Flat-screen TV / Closet
HALL BATH: Single Vanity / Tub-Shower Combo / Toilet / Hairdryer
BUNK ROOM: Twin over Twin Bunk / Full over Full Bunk / Ceiling Fan / Closet / Access to Loft area with Flat-screen TV
GENERAL: Free Wifi / Firewood Provided / Complimentary travel size toiletries in each bathroom: lotion, soap, shampoo & conditioner; coffee filters; 2 single dose laundry detergent packs; dishwasher tablets.
PARKING: Outdoor Parking for One Vehicle (Garage is not available for guest use.)
—SUMMER FUN IN VAIL—
- June 16, 2023 - Colorado's top breweries and beer-enthusiasts come together at the VAIL CRAFT BEER CLASSIC for the most adventurous craft beer event of the summer at Lionshead Village!!. Only a 10 minute drive from the condo!!
- June 17, 2023 - Prima Vail GOAT Happy Hour at the Vail Stables (3-5pm). Just a 10 min drive away!!
- July 4, 2023 - The Fourth of July Patriotic Concert features a performance by the Dallas Symphony Orchestra at the Gerald R. Ford Amphitheater (12:30-4:30pm) Just a 10 min drive away!! All ages are welcome!
- July 16, 2023 - Experience this performance this summer at The Amp, Gerald R. Ford Amphitheater , a spectacular, intimate outdoor venue in Vail. This year, Old Crow Medicine Show celebrates 23 years of making live music together. (7:30pm) Just a 10 min drive away!!
- July 17, 2023 - Experience this performance this summer at The Amp, Gerald R. Ford Amphitheater , a spectacular, intimate outdoor venue in Vail. From their album to their releases of "By and By" CAAMP making live music.(7PM)
- July 19 & 26, 2023 and Aug 9 &16, 2023 - Select summer evenings on the Mountain View Terrace for a community-style dining experience featuring live music, mountain views, and chef prepared meals "The Sebastian Summer Dinner Series" at Leonora (5-7PM) Only a 8 min drive away!!
- July 28 - Aug 7, 2023 - Celebrating 35 years of creativity and collaboration, the Vail Dance Festival returns with 12 thrilling performances and numerous special events at the Gerarld R. Ford Amphitheater!
- Aug 15, 2023 - Experience this performance this summer at The Amp, Gerald R. Ford Amphitheater , a spectacular, intimate outdoor venue in Vail. The Head and The Heart (7-9PM)
- Aug 19, 2023 - Experience this performance this summer at The Amp, Gerald R. Ford Amphitheater , a spectacular, intimate outdoor venue in Vail. ABOUT MT. JOY (7-10pm)
- Aug 31, 2023 - Live jazz returns to Vail this summer with the 29th Annual Vail Jazz Festival! And, the festival concludes with the Vail Jazz Party! 5-days of incredible Jazz music August 31 - September 4 @ The Hythe Vail. Only a 10 min drive away!!
Located 0.2 miles from the nearest, free Town of Vail bus stop
Bighorn Park (0.3 miles away)
Ski Resorts: Vail (5 miles) / Beaver Creek (17 miles)
Nearest Regional Airport: Eagle County Regional Airport (40 miles)
Nearest International Airport: Denver International Airport (113 miles)
Grocery Stores: City Market (7.8 miles) / Safeway (7.9 miles)
Restaurants: La Nonna (5.5 miles) / Pepi's (5.8 miles) / Bart & Yeti's (6 miles) / Vendetta's (5.3 miles) / El Sabor (6.4 miles) and Lancelot (5.8 miles) are just a few of the many amazing restaurants Vail has to offer.
Check-in time is 4:00 PM local time.
Check-out time is 10:00 AM local time.
*No Pets Allowed
Smoking is not permitted in any of our rental properties. Violation of this policy will result in additional cleaning charges at the discretion of iTrip Vacations Vail Beaver Creek. Your damage deposit (if applicable) will be forfeited and an additional $350.00 fee may be charged for Ozonation if smoking in the unit is detected.
*Must be at least 25 years old to book
*No events, parties, or large gatherings
Most mountain residences, including this property, do not have air conditioning. Fans are provided in the home for your comfort.
All of our rental properties are in private, residential neighborhoods or condominium complexes. Out of respect for our neighbors, large social events/gatherings (i.e. ceremonies, weddings, receptions) at any of our rental properties are prohibited unless prior arrangements have been discussed and confirmed through our office. We appreciate your understanding.
Please do not hesitate to call or email iTrip Vacations Vail Beaver Creek with any questions you might have. We represent unique residences from East Vail to Edwards and look forward to creating memorable vacation experiences for you and your guests.
To purchase a vacation townhome like this one, Corey Lamothe with LIV Sotheby's International Realty
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Phone (970) 390-5390