Master Bedroom: King bed, en suite bath
Bedroom 2: 2 Queen beds, en suite bath
Bedroom 3: King bed, en suite bath
Den: Childrens twin over twin bunk bed
2,328 square feet
Wood burning fireplace
Steam, sauna and fitness center
Steps to Beaver Creek Village
Ski lockers available inside Christy Sports
Year round indoor/outdoor heated pool and hot tub
Garage parking for 2 vehicles
Village Connect - a free shuttle throughout Beaver Creek, Bachelor Gulch and Arrowhead
Enjoy all the amenities of Beaver Creek Lodge including the unique experience of Revolution restaurant, Christy Sports, and the Grand Bohemian Art Gallery. This luxury condo is located in the village area of Beaver Creek with views of Strawberry Park lift.
When staying at Beaver Creek Lodge, you'll be minutes from Beaver Creek Nordic Center and Beaver Creek Hiking Center. This property is within close proximity of Beaver Creek Golf Course and the Beaver Creek Chapel.
This one level condo offers an open floor plan where the kitchen, dining and living room flow into one great room. The spacious kitchen is fully equipped with a Gaggenau oven, ceramic cooktop with hood system, Viking refrigerator, trash compactor and bar seating for 4. The dining table seats 6-8 guests comfortably and has wonderful views of Strawberry Park lift.
The beautiful living room has ample seating, 46” flat screen TV and access to the large deck. The deck offers table seating for 6 plus additional lounge seating for 4, gas grill and views of Strawberry Park.
Retreat to the master bedroom featuring a king bed, 40” flat screen TV and ensuite bath. Relax in the large master ensuite bath with a deep oversized jetted tub, separate walk in steam shower and double vanity.
Bedroom 2, located next to the master, has 2 queen beds, 40” flat screen TV/DVD, access to the large common deck and ensuite bath equipped with a glass enclosed tub/shower combo. Bedroom 3, located near the living and kitchen area, features king bed, 40” flat screen TV, additional seating, small private deck with seating for 2 and ensuite bath with single vanity and glass enclosed tub/shower combo. The den is furnished with a childrens twin over twin bunk bed for additional sleeping arrangements and 46" flat screen TV with Blu Ray DVD.
This luxury rental home sleeps 8 in 6 beds comfortably and includes air conditioning for the warm summer months.
Beaver Creek Ski Area: Centennial Express Lift 6 (500 feet)
Nearest Regional Airport: Eagle County Regional Airport (28 miles)
Nearest International Airport: Denver International Airport (128 miles)
Grocery Stores: City Market (3 miles) / Walmart (4 miles)
Restaurants: Splendido at the Chateau (0.5 miles) / Grouse Mountain Grill (0.4 miles) / Golden Eagle Inn (500 feet) / Vin 48 (2.7 miles) / Blue Moose Pizza (0.2 miles) / Mirabelle (2.4 miles)
Check-in time is 4:00 PM local time.
Check-out time is 10:00 AM local time.
*No Pets Allowed
Smoking is not permitted in any of our rental properties. Violation of this policy will result in additional cleaning charges at the discretion of iTrip Vacations Vail Beaver Creek. Your damage deposit (if applicable) will be forfeited and an additional $350.00 fee may be charged for Ozonation if smoking in the unit is detected.
*Must be at least 25 years old to book
*No events, parties, or large gatherings
All of our rental properties are in private, residential neighborhoods or condominium complexes. Out of respect for our neighbors, large social events/gatherings (i.e. ceremonies, weddings, receptions) at any of our rental properties are prohibited unless prior arrangements have been discussed and confirmed through our office. We appreciate your understanding.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Reservations are not made by or for a minor, defined as any person under the age of twenty-five (25). We require at least one member of the party to be 25 (twenty-five) years of age! Any violators will be evicted with forfeiture of all monies.
- Check-in time is 4pm, however, it may be as late as 5 or 6pm in peak winter and summer season.
- Check-out time is 10am.
- Smoking is not permitted in any of our rental properties. Violation of this policy will result in additional cleaning charges at the discretion of iTrip Vail - Beaver Creek. Your damage deposit (if applicable) will be forfeited and an additional $1,000.00 fee may be charged for Ozonation if smoking in the unit is detected.
- Tenant agrees to leave the premises and its contents in the same condition as Tenant found the premises to be upon move-in; normal wear and tear is expected.
- The maximum number of occupants shall not be exceeded. Occupancy exceeding the sleeping capacity, using the premises for any illegal activity, causing damage to the premises rented or to any of the neighboring properties and any other acts which interferes with neighbors' right to quiet enjoyment of their premises are grounds for eviction.
- No open flames are permitted on balconies or in the unit with the exception of fire contained within a wood burning fireplace. Do not dismantle smoke detectors. Use the overhead stove fan when cooking to avoid accidental activation of smoke detector alarm.
- There is no daily housekeeping service. Additional cleaning services can be arranged for a fee. Please contact us in advance for pricing.
- Owner or owner's agents may enter the premises in case of an emergency; to make any necessary or agreed upon repairs, alterations, or improvements; supply necessary or agreed upon services or show the premises to prospective purchasers, renters or contractors. Owner will provide renter with at least 24 hours notice of Owners intent to enter (except in the case of an emergency).
- Please report any maintenance needs for the premises to us and we will respond as quickly as possible. Refunds will not be made for maintenance issues including, but not limited to heating and air conditioning, appliances, televisions, and stereos.
- iTrip or the Owner, does not assume any liability for loss, damage or injury to persons or their personal property. Neither does owner accept any liability for any inconveniences, damage, loss or injury arising from any temporary defects or stoppage in supply of water, gas, cable service, electricity or plumbing, as well as due to weather conditions, natural disasters, acts of God, or other reasons beyond its control.
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Phone (970) 390-5390