Master Bedroom: King bed, en suite bath
Bedroom 2: King bed, en suite bath
Bedroom 3: 2 Twin bed over twin bunk beds (4 twins)
1,308 square feet
Wood burning fire place
Ski in / Ski out
Located at base of Highlands Lift/Chair 2
Year round heated pool and hot tub
Walking distance to Beaver Creek Village
Garage parking for 1 vehicle
Village Connect - free shuttle throughout Beaver Creek, Bachelor Gulch and Arrowhead
This inviting one level, third floor condo is located at the base of Beaver Creek and next to the Highlands Lift/Chair 2 and is a true ski in/ski out property. Enjoy all the amenities Highlands Lodge has to offer. Year round heated pool and hot tubs, concierge services plus the ski lockers and boot dryer room are located just a short walk down the hall. Warm up by the lobby fireplace and enjoy the mountain views. Whatever you decide, you will be surrounded in luxury.
Step into this warm residence to find a newly equipped kitchen with bar seating for 2 and dining area for 6 guests. The plush living room invites you in with a stone fireplace, flat screen TV, plenty of seating and access to the deck.
The master bedroom features a king bed, flat screen TV, and newly remodeled en suite bath with double vanity with walk in shower. Bedroom 2 with king bed and flat screen TV also includes an en suite bath with single vanity and tub/shower combo. Bedroom 3 is furnished with two twin over twin bunk beds and has access to the guest bath, with walk in shower, directly across the hall. There is a washer and dryer located inside the unit plus parking for one vehicle in the heated garage for your convenience.
This luxury rental home sleeps 8 in 4 beds comfortably.
Beaver Creek: Highlands Lift 2 (short walk)
Vail: Gondola One (13.5 miles)
Nearest Regional Airport: Eagle County Regional Airport (29 miles)
Nearest International Airport: Denver International Airport (128 miles)
Grocery Stores: City Market (3.3 miles) / Walmart (4.3 miles)
Restaurants: 8100 Mountainside Bar & Grill (0.3 miles) / Splendido at the Chateau (1.1 miles) / Grouse Mountain Grill (1.1 miles) / Golden Eagle Inn (1.0 feet) / Vin 48 (3.1 miles) / Blue Moose Pizza (0.4 miles) / Mirabelle (2.7 miles)
Check-in time is 4:00 PM local time.
Check-out time is 10:00 AM local time.
*No Pets Allowed
*Must be at least 25 years old to book
*No events, parties, or large gatherings
Most mountain residences, including this property, do not have air conditioning. Fans are provided in the home for your comfort.
All of our rental properties are in private, residential neighborhoods or condominium complexes. Out of respect for our neighbors, large social events/gatherings (i.e. ceremonies, weddings, receptions) at any of our rental properties are prohibited unless prior arrangements have been discussed and confirmed through our office. We appreciate your understanding.
Please do not hesitate to call or email iTrip Vacations Vail Beaver Creek with any questions you might have. We represent unique residences from East Vail to Edwards and look forward to creating memorable vacation experiences for you and your guests.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Reservations are not made by or for a minor, defined as any person under the age of twenty-five (25). We require at least one member of the party to be 25 (twenty-five) years of age! Any violators will be evicted with forfeiture of all monies.
- Check-in time is 4pm, however, it may be as late as 5 or 6pm in peak winter and summer season.
- Check-out time is 10am.
- Smoking is not permitted in any of our rental properties. Violation of this policy will result in additional cleaning charges at the discretion of iTrip Vail - Beaver Creek. Your damage deposit (if applicable) will be forfeited and an additional $1,000.00 fee may be charged for Ozonation if smoking in the unit is detected.
- Tenant agrees to leave the premises and its contents in the same condition as Tenant found the premises to be upon move-in; normal wear and tear is expected.
- The maximum number of occupants shall not be exceeded. Occupancy exceeding the sleeping capacity, using the premises for any illegal activity, causing damage to the premises rented or to any of the neighboring properties and any other acts which interferes with neighbors' right to quiet enjoyment of their premises are grounds for eviction.
- No open flames are permitted on balconies or in the unit with the exception of fire contained within a wood burning fireplace. Do not dismantle smoke detectors. Use the overhead stove fan when cooking to avoid accidental activation of smoke detector alarm.
- There is no daily housekeeping service. Additional cleaning services can be arranged for a fee. Please contact us in advance for pricing.
- Owner or owner's agents may enter the premises in case of an emergency; to make any necessary or agreed upon repairs, alterations, or improvements; supply necessary or agreed upon services or show the premises to prospective purchasers, renters or contractors. Owner will provide renter with at least 24 hours notice of Owners intent to enter (except in the case of an emergency).
- Please report any maintenance needs for the premises to us and we will respond as quickly as possible. Refunds will not be made for maintenance issues including, but not limited to heating and air conditioning, appliances, televisions, and stereos.
- iTrip or the Owner, does not assume any liability for loss, damage or injury to persons or their personal property. Neither does owner accept any liability for any inconveniences, damage, loss or injury arising from any temporary defects or stoppage in supply of water, gas, cable service, electricity or plumbing, as well as due to weather conditions, natural disasters, acts of God, or other reasons beyond its control.
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Phone (970) 390-5390