Come and enjoy this newly renovated charming condo. Spacious for families or groups with beautiful finishes throughout the home.
Upon entry you will walk into the Kitchen which features a "hidden" mud room for coats, ski and boot storage. Kitchen is fully stocked with everything you would need to cook a holiday meal. Kitchen features an electric range, microwave, dishwasher, Coffee Maker with Keurig, Nespresso, and Drip options, toaster, blender, crock pot and hand mixer. The kitchen has a large island with 4 bar stools.
The kitchen opens to the living and dining area with a bar for entertaining. Dining features seating for 6. Living room has large sectional, large screen tv, and wood burning fireplace.
Down the hall is the large laundry room with a wash machine and dryer. Starter sets of laundry detergent are provided.
The newly renovated hall bath features a single vanity and a tub/shower combination. Hairdryer, linens and toiletries provided.
To the left you will find the bunk room with 4 twin beds. The closet offers additional blankets and pillows, tower fan and humidifier.
To the right will be the Guest Suite with Flat Screen TV, King Bed and Ensuite Bath. The closet offers additional blankets and pillows, tower fan and humidifier. The brand new ensuite bath features, heated floors, single vanity, walk in shower with large rain head, hairdryer, linens and toiletries.
Upstairs you will find the Master Suite, which features a King Bed, Large Screen TV, Desk, and Ensuite Bath. The brand new ensuite bath features, heated floors, single vanity, walk in shower with large rain head, hairdryer, linens and toiletries.
Outside is a two burner, Iron skillet gas grill for your use.
This condo has a shuttle stop just outside the complex located at the Comfort Inn. Skier Express Shuttle Service runs from Dec 17-March 27 every 15-30 mins, runs from 7:56am - 10:30 and from 2:30pm-6:00pm every 15 mins, from 10:30-2:30 every 30 mins. www.avon.org/bus
Nottingham Park is located across the street with free concerts in the summer, beach volleyball, playgrounds, and a beach on the lake. Great for all seasons.
The Avon Recreation Center is location within a very short walk, which offer day passes for the pool, hot tubs, sauna and fitness center.
Walk to restaurants and shops in Avon or take the shuttle.
General: Free Wifi / Complimentary travel size toiletries in each bathroom: lotion, soap, shampoo & conditioner; coffee filters; 2 single dose laundry detergent packs; dishwasher tablets.
Parking: This condo comes with two assigned parking spots, and 1 guest spot.
Beaver Creek: 3 miles
Vail Ski Area: 11 miles
Nearest Regional Airport: Eagle County Regional Airport (26 miles)
Nearest International Airport: Denver International Airport (125 miles)
Grocery Stores: City Market (0.5 miles) / Walmart (1.7 miles)
Restaurants: Splendido at the Chateau (3 miles) / Grouse Mountain Grill (3 miles) / Golden Eagle Inn (2.9 miles) / Vin 48 (0.4 miles) / Blue Moose Pizza (3 miles) / Mirabelle (0.6 miles)are just a few of the many amazing restaurants Avon has to offer.
Check-in time is 4:00 PM local time.
Check-out time is 10:00 AM local time.
*No Pets Allowed
Smoking is not permitted in any of our rental properties. Violation of this policy will result in additional cleaning charges at the discretion of iTrip Vail Beaver Creek. Your damage deposit (if applicable) will be forfeited and an additional $350.00 fee may be charged for Ozonation if smoking in the unit is detected.
*Must be at least 25 years old to book
*No events, parties, or large gatherings
Most mountain residences, including this property, do not have air conditioning. Fans are provided in the home for your comfort.
All of our rental properties are in private, residential neighborhoods or condominium complexes. Out of respect for our neighbors, large social events/gatherings (i.e. ceremonies, weddings, receptions) at any of our rental properties are prohibited unless prior arrangements have been discussed and confirmed through our office. We appreciate your understanding.
Please do not hesitate to call or email iTrip Vail Beaver Creek with any questions you might have. We represent unique residences from East Vail to Edwards and look forward to creating memorable vacation experiences for you and your guests.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Reservations are not made by or for a minor, defined as any person under the age of twenty-five (25). We require at least one member of the party to be 25 (twenty-five) years of age! Any violators will be evicted with forfeiture of all monies.
- Check-in time is 4pm, however, it may be as late as 5 or 6pm in peak winter and summer season.
- Check-out time is 10am.
- Smoking is not permitted in any of our rental properties. Violation of this policy will result in additional cleaning charges at the discretion of iTrip Vail - Beaver Creek. Your damage deposit (if applicable) will be forfeited and an additional $1,000.00 fee may be charged for Ozonation if smoking in the unit is detected.
- Tenant agrees to leave the premises and its contents in the same condition as Tenant found the premises to be upon move-in; normal wear and tear is expected.
- The maximum number of occupants shall not be exceeded. Occupancy exceeding the sleeping capacity, using the premises for any illegal activity, causing damage to the premises rented or to any of the neighboring properties and any other acts which interferes with neighbors' right to quiet enjoyment of their premises are grounds for eviction.
- No open flames are permitted on balconies or in the unit with the exception of fire contained within a wood burning fireplace. Do not dismantle smoke detectors. Use the overhead stove fan when cooking to avoid accidental activation of smoke detector alarm.
- There is no daily housekeeping service. Additional cleaning services can be arranged for a fee. Please contact us in advance for pricing.
- Owner or owner's agents may enter the premises in case of an emergency; to make any necessary or agreed upon repairs, alterations, or improvements; supply necessary or agreed upon services or show the premises to prospective purchasers, renters or contractors. Owner will provide renter with at least 24 hours notice of Owners intent to enter (except in the case of an emergency).
- Please report any maintenance needs for the premises to us and we will respond as quickly as possible. Refunds will not be made for maintenance issues including, but not limited to heating and air conditioning, appliances, televisions, and stereos.
- iTrip or the Owner, does not assume any liability for loss, damage or injury to persons or their personal property. Neither does owner accept any liability for any inconveniences, damage, loss or injury arising from any temporary defects or stoppage in supply of water, gas, cable service, electricity or plumbing, as well as due to weather conditions, natural disasters, acts of God, or other reasons beyond its control.
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Phone (970) 390-5390