Deer Blvd 853, #1
Gorgeous Golf Course View! Grill on Deck Overlooks the 11th Tee Box!! 5 Min Walk To ECO Bus Stop!
Master bedroom: Queen bed, en suite bath
Bedroom 2: Queen bed
Bedroom 3: Queen bed
1,356 square feet
Fully equipped kitchen
Outdoor parking for 2 vehicles
New Carpet August 2018
This lovely townhome is situated in the splendor of the Rocky Mountains. Beaver Creek Mountain ski slopes are in view from the front door and the Eagle Vail Golf Club #11 tee box is directly behind the home. Easy shuttle access to nearby Beaver Creek (3.5 miles) and Vail Resort (9.5 miles) is available with ECO Transit and just a 0.2 mile walk to the bus stop.
As you enter this upgraded townhome, you’ll discover its warm living room with comfortable leather seating, gas fireplace and 50" smart flat screen TV. The fully equipped kitchen with bar seating for 2, granite counter tops and stainless appliances is open to both the living and dining area. The 46" square dining table seats 6 guests or can be expanded to a 65" round table. Access to the deck with gas grill and views of the 11th tee box is directly behind the dining area.
Venture upstairs to find the private master bedroom with queen bed, smart flat screen TV and en suite bath. The lower level of the home consists of bedroom 2 and bedroom 3. They each have a queen bed and share one full bathroom. The laundry room is also located on this level.
The entrance to Beaver Creek Resort is a short drive west on Highway 6. Vail is just 10 minutes down the road where there's not only some of the best skiing in the world, but world-class shops and restaurants. Summer is loaded with fun activities as well! Enjoy hiking trails in the valley such as Booth Creek, where one can see the breathtaking Booth Falls or head up to Lake Constantine via the Fall Creek Trail.
For indoor fun, head over to the Avon Recreation Center where, for a small fee, you'll not only find a swimming pool, hot tub, yoga, cardio equipment and Pilates classes, but also an aquatic center that includes a lap pool, climbing wall (off large pool), water slide and lazy river that provides loads of fun for the whole family.
—SUMMER FUN IN AVON—
- June 14, 21 & 28, 2023 - Avon LIVE!- Nottingham Park -The free AvonLIVE! Concerts in the Park series returns this summer better than ever with exceptional evenings of live music…rain or shine! - Time(5:30 pm - 9pm). Just a 5 min drive away!!
- June 18, 2023 - Sunset LIVE! - Join The Terrace at the Avon Performance Pavilion on Sunday nights for casual musical performances by local Eagle County musicians - Avon Performance Pavilion Nottingham Park - Time(6 pm - 8pm) Just a 5 min drive away!!
July 5,12,19 & 26, 2023 - Avon LIVE!- Nottingham Park -The free AvonLIVE! Concerts in the Park series returns this summer better than ever with exceptional evenings of live music…rain or shine! Time(5:30 pm - 9 pm). Just a 5 min drive away!!
- July 9,12, 16 & 23, 2023 - Sunset LIVE! - Join The Terrace at the Avon Performance Pavilion on Sunday nights for casual musical performances by local Eagle County musicians - Avon Performance Pavilion Nottingham Park - Time (6 pm - 8 pm) Just a 5 min drive away!!
- July 17, 2023 - Grab your friends and family and join at Nottingham Park to enjoy a variety of free movies from adult classics to family-friendly - Lake Side Cinema - Nottingham Park (8:15 pm - 10 pm) Just a 5 min drive away!!
- July 24, 25, 26, 27 & 28, 2023 - Summer Team Film Camp! - To all aspiring teen filmmakers! Join a week-long film summer camp for creative-thinking students to learn the art of filmmaking, including writing, shooting and editing - Avon Performance Pavilion Nottingham Park- Time (9 am - 4 pm) - Just a 5 min drive away!!
Beaver Creek: 3.6 miles
Vail: 9.2 miles
Nearest Regional Airport: Eagle County Regional Airport (27 miles)
Nearest International Airport: Denver International Airport (124 miles)
Grocery Stores: City Market (1.6 miles) / Walmart (0.7 mile)
Restaurants: Splendido at the Chateau (3.6 miles) / Grouse Mountain Grill (3.6 miles) / Golden Eagle Inn (3.5 miles) / Vin 48 (1.4 miles) / Blue Moose Pizza (3.6 miles) / Mirabelle (1.2 miles) are just a few of the many amazing restaurants Avon has to offer.
0.3 miles to the closest Eagle County Transit Bus Stop
Check-in time is 4:00 PM local time.
Check-out time is 10:00 AM local time.
*No Pets Allowed
Smoking is not permitted in any of our rental properties. Violation of this policy will result in additional cleaning charges at the discretion of iTrip Vacations Vail Beaver Creek. Your damage deposit (if applicable) will be forfeited and an additional $350.00 fee may be charged for Ozonation if smoking in the unit is detected.
*Must be at least 25 years old to book
*No events, parties, or large gatherings
Most mountain residences, including this property, do not have air conditioning. Fans are provided in the home for your comfort.
All of our rental properties are in private, residential neighborhoods or condominium complexes. Out of respect for our neighbors, large social events/gatherings (i.e. ceremonies, weddings, receptions) at any of our rental properties are prohibited unless prior arrangements have been discussed and confirmed through our office. We appreciate your understanding.
Please do not hesitate to call or email iTrip Vacations Vail Beaver Creek with any questions you might have. We represent unique residences from East Vail to Edwards and look forward to creating memorable vacation experiences for you and your guests.
To purchase a vacation townhome like this one, Sondra Slappey
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Phone (970) 390-5390