White Sands complex with a heated community pool, is located a short walk to Siesta Key Beach & Pavilion....walk across the street and turn right and you're at the edge of the public beach!! Only an 8 minute walk to splash about in the warm, calm crystal clear waves of the Gulf of Mexico. Siesta Key Beach with its notable white, soft powdery quartz sand that is cool on your feet has often been rated #1 beach in the USA! Serve 'em up at the public tennis courts at the Pavilion while the kids hang out at the playground. It's as easy as grabbing the provided beach cart, chairs, umbrella and beach towels from the condo and walking over. Easy as a Sunday morning!! Don't forget about our Gulf of Mexico sunsets.....absolutely the best!
2nd Floor Condo:
Walk to SK Beach, Closer than Most Parking Options
Master King Bedroom, Small TV, Two Closets
Assigned Covered Parking Close to Unit
Cable & WiFi Included Plus Streaming
Updated Full Granite/Stainless Kitchen
Kitchen Stocked with Dishes, Pots & Pans
1 Dog Under 25lbs Allowed. See Details Below
Bathroom Has Granite & Tiled Shower
Beach Accessories & Towels Included
Complex Laundry Room Available
Heated Complex Pool & BBQ Grill
Leave your car under the carport and grab a free shuttle service to Siesta Key Village for an afternoon of shopping and a bite of dinner in the evening....how about a side of live music with your meal!? Or rent bikes during your stay and hop on a bike to get to the village for a morning latte and veggie omelet. Plenty of choices and we all love choices! Don't forget to stop by on Sunday evenings for the drum circle at sunset.
The updated 1 bedroom, 1 bath condo is on the second floor so it is quiet with no one above you moving around. The living room includes a sofa sleeper (queen) for two so the unit sleeps 4. The stainless kitchen is open to the dining area. It has a glass top dining table which seats 4 comfortably. The kitchen is stocked with plenty of dishes, glasses, cookware. Coffeemaker and small appliances are included making cooking meals at home easy!
The living room has a big screen TV with cable & the ability to stream your favorite apps if you like. Off the living room thru sliding doors is the screened balcony overlooking the grassy & treed courtyard. You can enjoy some afternoon fruit and wine on your private balcony! The guest bathroom with granite vanity and tiled shower is down the hallway towards the master bedroom.
The master has a KING bed, two closets, a dresser and a small TV in the corner. Open the blinds and let the sunshine in during daylight and close the blinds for a great night's sleep.
We use a hotel linen service for sheets so you will have crisp white linens on the bed. We stand behind our cleaning and have 24/7 emergency service should you have any issues. We care!!
HOA Rules: White Sands provides a pet area, just north of the main entrance. Pets must be leashed and walked directly to the pet area by way of the blacktop. No pets are allowed on sidewalks or in courtyards. Must clean up pet waste and keep pets quiet.
Pre-approved pup guidelines: 1 dog allowed and your dog MUST WEIGH UNDER 25 POUNDS and be well behaved... Sorry, NO CATS allowed!
We help make the most of your vacation by providing Xplorie's Free Admission to some of the area’s top attractions each and every day including a choice of a free bike rental, kayak rental, a dolphin cruise tour, or admission to the Ringling Museum ! Round-trip airport transportation provided for up to 3 passengers from SRQ or TPA with advance reservation. The fare is free but please tip the driver. Limited to one activity for just one person each day. Create exciting memories, have more fun, and truly experience the Beaches of Sarasota! Book now for an amazing vacation experience! Activities are subject to change and based on availability; non-cumulative and non-transferrable.
Feel free to book for a month or longer but Xplorie is not available for booking 25 days or longer.
Cast iron pipe replacement project is scheduled for this summer through Oct. While the work is done, please expect constructions noise and water shut offs for several days. We have blocked off the weeks that this unit will be worked on. The rest of the time is available for booking! Feel free to message us with any questions.
All pets must be approved so reach out to us first. This property allows 1 dog. For approved pets, there is an a nonrefundable pet fee of $300 plus taxes and processing fee for 1 pet. Make sure to pick up after your dog.
Frequently Asked Questions
- All guests agree to the Sarasota Beach Vacations, LLC. Rental Agreement and this supercedes any other agreement. Credit card verification is required for last minute bookings. We are licensed under the Division of Hotels and you agree that breach of our rules may result in immediate eviction per FL DBRP.
- Registered Guests must be 25 or older. Bookings by guests under 25 years of age will be cancelled without refund. No business bookings or contractors without prior approval and additional deposit. Card holder must be the guest.
- If at any given time, the maximum occupancy is exceeded, the tenant will be in material breach of the lease and expedited eviction will apply in addition to a fine.
- Many complexes do not allow boats, motocycles, trailers, jet skis, kayaks, golf carts, trucks or monster trucks. It is your responsibility to ask prior to booking. A 17' pickup truck may count as oversized, so ASK FIRST. We cannot guarantee additional parking. If the unit says you get 1 space, you get 1 space.
- If the property says it is subject to HOA approval, there are additional restrictions. This is only applicable for longer stay properties of a month or more and the property description will say that an HOA application is required. Your booking is not complete until you return this form to us. We do not control this process. Do not book a long term property for immediate check-in if the description says it takes time for the HOA to approve an application. Your rental is contingent on following HOA rules where applicable.
- Complexes have rules and the management of those complexes have the right to evict guests (under hotel rules) who do not follow their rules. Sarasota County and City Zoning requires outside quiet hours from 10PM until 8AM.
- AC is to be set no lower than 73 degrees.
- Renters are not authorized to make property repairs, 'improvements' or other property changes without written permission
- No Smoking Permitted. $500 fine. This includes vaping, cigarettes and other types of leaves.
- Pets are only allowed in pet friendly properties and is only for one dog. Dogs are only allowed with express written permission in advance and with a $300 non-refundable pet security deposit. Always ask first as there may be size/weight/breed limits. Aggressive breeds not allowed. Complaint(s) by neighbors of barking can result in eviction. Please pick up after your dog. If we have to remove dog poop from the yard, you will be charged both for professional removal plus $150. Some complexes do not allow emotional support animals. Per Florida law, a complex may restrict these for transient rentals. We are licensed to follow Florida Hotel rules not landlord/tenant rules. Ask before booking. A properly licensed service animal must always be allowed, however please note that a few of our owners are allergic to certain animals. Please communicate with us first if you have special requirements as we can direct you to a different property.
- There will be no refund for early departure unless authorities enact a mandatory hurricane evacuation for the location of your reserved property covering dates of your stay. Travel Insurance is recommended.
- Repairs, maintenance and renovations to buildings or other units are out of our control. These processes may involve noise and inconvenience during daylight hours. Refunds will not be made for noise and/or inconvenience caused by building repairs, maintenance and/or renovation work that we do not control.
- Things sometimes break. No refunds for appliance, electronic or pool issues. We will do our best to fix or replace as quickly as we can. If your pool heat isn't working and you paid separately for it, we will refund the pool heat, not your rent.
- Departure Instructions: Professional cleaners clean after your stay. You don’t need to make the beds or do laundry. Please do your own dishes, start the dishwasher & remove your food & trash.