New available for season 2024!!!
New Listing on Siesta Key!! Sandy Cove is located on the Gulf's edge at the northern end of Siesta Key with it's own private sandy beach in a small cove....island living at its best also with a Private community fishing pier and sea wall, which provides you with the best fishing opportunities one can find on this fine, Florida key! Enjoy dolphin watching or gazing at the stars anytime with a short stroll to the water's edge. Experience some of the most amazing SUNSETS south Florida has to offer without leaving the complex. Relax anytime you please on a nearby bench along the water’s edge and gaze at the Gulf of Mexico while the birds sing on a nearby branch. Park yourself on the sandy beach with your favorite evening beverage and enjoy the rainbow colored sunsets every evening....Perhaps you'll see a pair of dolphins leaping out of the sparkling, calm waves.
Little Sandy Cove Paradise Highlights:
Beach Front Complex (not beach front unit. The unit is set 1 row back)
Private Sandy Beach in a Small Cove
Private Fishing Pier
6 Min Walk to the Edge of Siesta Key Village Shops (.3 mi)
Vaulted Ceilings, Modern & High-End
Small lake with fountain in complex
Stand-alone Condo Up 1 Flight of Stairs (NO ELEVATOR)
No Shared Walls so it will always be quiet
Queen Master with Privacy Shade to Outside and Pocket Door to Bathroom.
Additional Access to Bathroom via the Living Room
Assigned Carport with Storage Locker (Private Washer/Dryer Included)
Peek-a-boo Ocean View from Main Balcony
High-End Stainless Appliances (Thermidor & Wolf, Onyx Counter Top)
Full Kitchen Stocked with Dishes, Glasses, etc No Food)
Queen Sofa Sleeper
No Community Pool
16 Min Walk or .8 Mi to Public Beach Access #2
Sandy Cove 1 Community Highlights:
Fantastic private sandy cove just perfect for your beach days or just enjoying the sunset
Private Community Fishing Pier, Best Fishing on the Key!
Enjoy Unparalleled Views of Big Pass across to Lido Key.
This modern, stand alone (no sharing walls) condo with hard wood floors through-out is a stand alone condo but accessed by a flight of stairs with no elevator, all one level and doesn’t share walls with another condo. No one above or below you making noise. Enter right into the kitchen area where you'll find a convenient kitchen island constructed of both Butcher's Block & Onyx solid stone, including the kitchen sink and a cool, modern double stainless fan and light above the island. The cabinets are stocked with dishes, glasses, pots and pans for cooking in-house when you prefer. Coffeemaker, blender, toaster included. Buy all the groceries you desire because you have a pantry behind frosted glass doors. If you enjoy a nightly glass of wine, you're in luck as there's a dual temp wine refrigerator as well.
The living room (new coffee table was added) with its vaulted ceilings make the space feel comfortably spacious. There's a new Samsung Smart TV in the living room with WiFi & Cable included. Just login to your Netflix account and you're all set. While there are no fabulous views to boast about, you do have several balconies in which to breathe in the sea-salt air. The front main balcony does have "peek-a-boo" ocean views. Plenty of palm trees & singing birds to watch & listen to.
The bedroom has queen bed, hard wood flooring and a Smart Samsung TV for streaming apps. Closet, dresser and direct access to the bathroom. The bathroom has Onyx tiled shower only, no tub, with a small vanity. There's a second access door in the bathroom to the living room for guests to use when utilizing the sofa sleeper.
We provide beach towels, bath towels, 2 beach chairs and a sun umbrella for your use. The private full size washer and dryer is inside the storage locker next to where you park under the carport.
Located close to the north bridge on the key is Sarasota's downtown shops, dining and theatre etc. Don’t want to have a car and leave the key? No worries because you don’t need to... the edge of Siesta Key Village is just a 5-6 minute, lovely stroll away.
For a full Siesta Key beach experience, take a 15 minute walk along Ocean Blvd to beach access #2 or bike or use the free local shuttle service (tips appreciated), your option! You're located minutes away from Siesta Key Village restaurants and shopping... literally a 5 minute walk to our local British pub, The Salty Dog. You'll love the convenience of Morton's Siesta Market located just down the street at a 10 min lovely stroll...so many options and all so close and convenient.
This property is smoke-free, no vaping and NO PETS allowed.
HOA restrictions to 3 bookings total per year. Approved HOA Application required for occupancy. It can take up to 3 weeks... we will adjust your trip if there are delays.
Frequently Asked Questions
- All guests agree to the Sarasota Beach Vacations, LLC. Rental Agreement and this supercedes any other agreement. Credit card verification is required for last minute bookings. We are licensed under the Division of Hotels and you agree that breach of our rules may result in immediate eviction per FL DBRP.
- Registered Guests must be 25 or older. Bookings by guests under 25 years of age will be cancelled without refund. No business bookings or contractors without prior approval and additional deposit. Card holder must be the guest.
- If at any given time, the maximum occupancy is exceeded, the tenant will be in material breach of the lease and expedited eviction will apply in addition to a fine.
- Many complexes do not allow boats, motocycles, trailers, jet skis, kayaks, golf carts, trucks or monster trucks. It is your responsibility to ask prior to booking. A 17' pickup truck may count as oversized, so ASK FIRST. We cannot guarantee additional parking. If the unit says you get 1 space, you get 1 space.
- If the property says it is subject to HOA approval, there are additional restrictions. This is only applicable for longer stay properties of a month or more and the property description will say that an HOA application is required. Your booking is not complete until you return this form to us and you cannot be given access until you are approved. We do not control this process. Do not book a long term property for checkin shorter than the days the HOA notes they needed for approval or understand we may need to shift your days. Your rental is contingent on following HOA rules where applicable.
- Complexes have rules and the management of those complexes have the right to evict guests (under hotel rules) who do not follow their rules. Sarasota County and City Zoning requires outside quiet hours from 10PM until 8AM.
- AC is to be set no lower than 73 degrees.
- Renters are not authorized to make property repairs, 'improvements' or other property changes without written permission
- No Smoking Permitted. $500 fine. This includes vaping, cigarettes and other types of leaves.
- Pets are only allowed in pet friendly properties and is only for one dog. Dogs are only allowed with express written permission in advance and with a $300 non-refundable pet security deposit. Always ask first as there may be size/weight/breed limits. Aggressive breeds not allowed. Complaint(s) by neighbors of barking can result in eviction. Please pick up after your dog. If we have to remove dog poop from the yard, you will be charged both for professional removal plus $150. Some complexes do not allow emotional support animals. Per Florida law, a complex may restrict these for transient rentals. We are licensed to follow Florida Hotel rules not landlord/tenant rules. Ask before booking. A properly licensed service animal must always be allowed, however please note that a few of our owners are allergic to certain animals. Please communicate with us first if you have special requirements as we can direct you to a different property.
- There will be no refund for early departure unless authorities enact a mandatory hurricane evacuation for the location of your reserved property covering dates of your stay. Travel Insurance is recommended.
- Repairs, maintenance and renovations to buildings or other units are out of our control. These processes may involve noise and inconvenience during daylight hours. Refunds will not be made for noise and/or inconvenience caused by building repairs, maintenance and/or renovation work that we do not control.
- Things sometimes break. No refunds for appliance, electronic or pool issues. We will do our best to fix or replace as quickly as we can. If your pool heat isn't working and you paid separately for it, we will refund the pool heat, not your rent.
- Departure Instructions: Professional cleaners clean after your stay. You don’t need to make the beds or do laundry. Please do your own dishes, start the dishwasher & remove your food & trash.