New Listing On Lido Key! Come stay in this adorable one bedroom condo with courtyard & pool views in popular Kingston Arms Complex on Lido Key in Sarasota, Florida. If you're looking for a beach vacation getaway, look no further....8 minutes and you can be sinking your toes in our famous, white, powdery sparkling, sands....gentle waves rolling onto the beach's edge with the lovely bonus of incredible Gulf of Mexico nightly sunsets. This condo is steps away from St. Armand's Circle with the choice of many great cafe's, gelato parlors, jewelry, fashionable clothiers,, fine dining and nightly entertainment just to name a few. Park your vehicle underneath your assigned covered spot and walk to some of the best dining around. This is a second floor condo in an elevator building (stairs too) so no noise above you to worry about.
Occupancy: 2 adults only please. 2 children are allowed on the sofa bed.
Highlights for Kingston Arms 1 Bedroom Condo:
Newly Renovated Bathroom (details below)
Quiet Second Floor, Steps from Elevator & Stairs
Screened Balcony With Courtyard & Pool Views
8 MINUTE WALK TO NORTH LIDO BEACH PARK
Assigned Covered Carport, Walk Everywhere if Desired
King Master, Blackout Blinds Added
Full Kitchen With New Stainless Oven & Refrigerator
New Roku TV Includes Basic Cable, WiFi
Sleeps 4 (Sofa is a Queen Sleeper for 2 Kids)
Beach Accessories & Towels Included
Large Heated Community Pool & Spa
Small Charcoal Grill Outside the Pool Area
Small Quiet Complex, Square Courtyard Style
New Flooring & Paint in Entry & Living Room
Community Coin Operated Laundry Room/No Private W/D
Kingston Arms on Lido Key is located less than a 10 minute drive to Downtown Sarasota should you feel like exploring..... just cross the Ringling Bridge and you are downtown where dining, shopping, theater and nightlife are at your fingertips! If you like walking on the beach, being able to walk to a variety of wonderful restaurants and shopping options yet still have peace and quiet, this is a perfect location.
Come on in to our 1 bedroom condo with many new improvements. The keyless coded system makes is easy and convenient; no keys to lose! All new flooring and paint in the entryway and living room is sure to please. It's bright & beautiful. You have a new stainless French style refrigerator and new oven with a late model dishwasher to make it easy and convenient to cook at home when you prefer over dining out. Plenty of dishes and glasses plus small appliances included. No food items are included. The kitchen as a large window opening to the dining area and living room so the chef in your posse won't be excluded. A large dining table fo 6 sits right outside the kitchen. The fridge does not have a water supply or ice maker.
The living room is bright & open (new Roku TV including cable) with a set of expanded sliding doors that open up to the screened balcony. Enjoy sitting outside with fresh sea salt breezes and a glass of your favorite wine anytime it suits you. You will sleep like a baby in the master bedroom. It has a King bed, dresser and closet with windows just allowing enough light to brighten the room perfectly during the daytime. The bedroom has a king bed and blackout blinds for a great night’s sleep.
The bathroom is perfectly centered within the condo and has been completely renovated with stone top vanity, tiled shower and bidet style water closet.
Beach accessories & towels are included. Just pack your vacation clothes and head on down!
We help make the most of your vacation by providing Xplorie's Free Admission to some of the area’s top attractions each and every day including a choice of a free bike rental, kayak rental, a dolphin cruise tour, or admission to the Ringling Museum ! Round-trip airport transportation provided for up to 3 passengers from SRQ or TPA with advance reservation. The fare is free but please tip the driver. Limited to one activity for just one person each day. Create exciting memories, have more fun, and truly experience the Beaches of Sarasota! Book now for an amazing vacation experience! Activities are subject to change and based on availability; non-cumulative and non-transferrable.
Feel free to book for a month or longer but Xplorie is not available for booking 25 days or longer.
Door replacement project scheduled for 2024. Completion/work dates TBD. Work is starting Feb 26, 2024
Frequently Asked Questions
- All guests agree to the Sarasota Beach Vacations, LLC. Rental Agreement and this supercedes any other agreement. Credit card verification is required for last minute bookings. We are licensed under the Division of Hotels and you agree that breach of our rules may result in immediate eviction per FL DBRP.
- Registered Guests must be 25 or older. Bookings by guests under 25 years of age will be cancelled without refund. No business bookings or contractors without prior approval and additional deposit. Card holder must be the guest.
- If at any given time, the maximum occupancy is exceeded, the tenant will be in material breach of the lease and expedited eviction will apply in addition to a fine.
- Many complexes do not allow boats, motocycles, trailers, jet skis, kayaks, golf carts, trucks or monster trucks. It is your responsibility to ask prior to booking. A 17' pickup truck may count as oversized, so ASK FIRST. We cannot guarantee additional parking. If the unit says you get 1 space, you get 1 space.
- If the property says it is subject to HOA approval, there are additional restrictions. This is only applicable for longer stay properties of a month or more and the property description will say that an HOA application is required. Your booking is not complete until you return this form to us and you cannot be given access until you are approved. We do not control this process. Do not book a long term property for checkin shorter than the days the HOA notes they needed for approval or understand we may need to shift your days. Your rental is contingent on following HOA rules where applicable.
- Complexes have rules and the management of those complexes have the right to evict guests (under hotel rules) who do not follow their rules. Sarasota County and City Zoning requires outside quiet hours from 10PM until 8AM.
- AC is to be set no lower than 73 degrees.
- Renters are not authorized to make property repairs, 'improvements' or other property changes without written permission
- No Smoking Permitted. $500 fine. This includes vaping, cigarettes and other types of leaves.
- Pets are only allowed in pet friendly properties and is only for one dog. Dogs are only allowed with express written permission in advance and with a $300 non-refundable pet security deposit. Always ask first as there may be size/weight/breed limits. Aggressive breeds not allowed. Complaint(s) by neighbors of barking can result in eviction. Please pick up after your dog. If we have to remove dog poop from the yard, you will be charged both for professional removal plus $150. Some complexes do not allow emotional support animals. Per Florida law, a complex may restrict these for transient rentals. We are licensed to follow Florida Hotel rules not landlord/tenant rules. Ask before booking. A properly licensed service animal must always be allowed, however please note that a few of our owners are allergic to certain animals. Please communicate with us first if you have special requirements as we can direct you to a different property.
- There will be no refund for early departure unless authorities enact a mandatory hurricane evacuation for the location of your reserved property covering dates of your stay. Travel Insurance is recommended.
- Repairs, maintenance and renovations to buildings or other units are out of our control. These processes may involve noise and inconvenience during daylight hours. Refunds will not be made for noise and/or inconvenience caused by building repairs, maintenance and/or renovation work that we do not control.
- Things sometimes break. No refunds for appliance, electronic or pool issues. We will do our best to fix or replace as quickly as we can. If your pool heat isn't working and you paid separately for it, we will refund the pool heat, not your rent.
- Departure Instructions: Professional cleaners clean after your stay. You don’t need to make the beds or do laundry. Please do your own dishes, start the dishwasher & remove your food & trash.