Pineapple Cove is located on the fun filled south end of Siesta Key within walking distance to both Crescent Beach public accesses #12 & #13 (only a 6 minute walk), the same distance to either...so lovely to have a choice! Steps away from restaurants, ice-cream and shops!!! Book your beach vacation in our newly decorated beautiful one bedroom, one bath condo updated and ready for you to have the best Siesta Key beach experience! Walk to Point of Rocks for an afternoon of snorkeling in calm warm waters or walk the beach combing for shells, fish for the day or just sit under an umbrella with your favorite beverage in hand.
CONDO & AREA HIGHLIGHTS:
All New Furnishings!
New Queen Mattress in Bedroom Ensuite, TV
Screened Lanai Off the Living Room
Beach Towels & Beach Accessories Provided
Full Kitchen Stocked With Essentials
Assigned Parking Spot
Complex Coin Laundry Room Close to Unit
No Need to Drive Anywhere
Walk to Point of Rocks to Snorkel
No Pets, No Smoking
6 Min Walk to Crescent Beach Access #12
6 Min Walk to Crescent Beach Access #13
Welcome to Pineapple Cove! We have made this very simple for you. Park the car in the assigned spot and leave it parked during your entire stay if you like. No keys or check-in necessary. You can walk most everywhere you need or choose one of the free shuttle services (tips appreciated) to take you to the village up the road. Many restaurants, cafes and shops are very close by that you can walk to....very close! Locals love Big Water Fish Market just steps away from the villa where you can bite down on one of the best fish sandwiches ever!! Plus they sell fresh seafood for the chef in your posse to create his/her own masterpiece at home. The next plaza over boasts Captain Curt's Fish & Oyster Bar also a local's fave with live entertainment and mouth watering selections on the menu! After dinner head over to Siesta Creamery for one of their special ice cream treats!! Fortunately, it's only a 3 minute walk from Pineapple Cove!!! stroll to the breakfast cafe called Toasted Mango only steps away. Literally park your car and put it on a "time out" until it's time to go home!
Pineapple Cove is decorated in a tropical theme with all new furnishings. The LIVING ROOM has two new beach blue sofas (one is a Queen Sleeper) added palm trees with twinkle lights and two end tables with USB plugins to charge your devices! The flatscreen TV includes cable with high speed WiFi throughout the condo. The beautiful MASTER BEDROOM has a new Molecule Queen mattress with cooling properties, a new wall mounted Roku TV for streaming plus cable included, a new dresser with matching night stands sweetly decorated with pineapple lights! The en-suite bathroom with granite vanity has two sinks and modern tiled shower. Plenty of cabinets and drawers for storage. Blow dryer provided.
You have a full sized KITCHEN equipped with basic essentials (dishes, glasses, coffeemaker, etc.) all you need to cook at home! Just outside the condo is a coin operated laundry room & a bike rack around the corner if you want to rent bicycles during your stay. Pineapple Cove is the perfect place to book a romantic beach get-a-way on the Gulf of Mexico. Sleeps up to 4 comfortably. We look forward to hosting you!
Hotel linen service with fresh and clean commercially processed white sheets.
Weekly rental, No Smoking inside the condo or in the screened lanai. No pets, no exceptions!
We help make the most of your vacation by providing Xplorie's Free Admission to some of the area’s top attractions each and every day including a choice of a free bike rental, kayak rental, a dolphin cruise tour, or admission to the Ringling Museum ! Round-trip airport transportation provided for up to 3 passengers from SRQ or TPA with advance reservation. The fare is free but please tip the driver. Limited to one activity for just one person each day. Create exciting memories, have more fun, and truly experience the Beaches of Sarasota! Book now for an amazing vacation experience! Activities are subject to change and based on availability; non-cumulative and non-transferrable.
Feel free to book for a month or longer but Xplorie is not available for booking 25 days or longer.
Frequently Asked Questions
- All guests agree to the Sarasota Beach Vacations, LLC. Rental Agreement and this supercedes any other agreement. Credit card verification is required for last minute bookings. We are licensed under the Division of Hotels and you agree that breach of our rules may result in immediate eviction per FL DBRP.
- Registered Guests must be 25 or older. Bookings by guests under 25 years of age will be cancelled without refund. No business bookings or contractors without prior approval and additional deposit. Card holder must be the guest.
- If at any given time, the maximum occupancy is exceeded, the tenant will be in material breach of the lease and expedited eviction will apply in addition to a fine.
- Many complexes do not allow boats, motocycles, trailers, jet skis, kayaks, golf carts, trucks or monster trucks. It is your responsibility to ask prior to booking. A 17' pickup truck may count as oversized, so ASK FIRST. We cannot guarantee additional parking. If the unit says you get 1 space, you get 1 space.
- If the property says it is subject to HOA approval, there are additional restrictions. This is only applicable for longer stay properties of a month or more and the property description will say that an HOA application is required. Your booking is not complete until you return this form to us. We do not control this process. Do not book a long term property for immediate check-in if the description says it takes time for the HOA to approve an application. Your rental is contingent on following HOA rules where applicable.
- Complexes have rules and the management of those complexes have the right to evict guests (under hotel rules) who do not follow their rules. Sarasota County and City Zoning requires outside quiet hours from 10PM until 8AM.
- AC is to be set no lower than 73 degrees.
- Renters are not authorized to make property repairs, 'improvements' or other property changes without written permission
- No Smoking Permitted. $500 fine. This includes vaping, cigarettes and other types of leaves.
- Pets are only allowed in pet friendly properties and is only for one dog. Dogs are only allowed with express written permission in advance and with a $300 non-refundable pet security deposit. Always ask first as there may be size/weight/breed limits. Aggressive breeds not allowed. Complaint(s) by neighbors of barking can result in eviction. Please pick up after your dog. If we have to remove dog poop from the yard, you will be charged both for professional removal plus $150. Some complexes do not allow emotional support animals. Per Florida law, a complex may restrict these for transient rentals. We are licensed to follow Florida Hotel rules not landlord/tenant rules. Ask before booking. A properly licensed service animal must always be allowed, however please note that a few of our owners are allergic to certain animals. Please communicate with us first if you have special requirements as we can direct you to a different property.
- There will be no refund for early departure unless authorities enact a mandatory hurricane evacuation for the location of your reserved property covering dates of your stay. Travel Insurance is recommended.
- Repairs, maintenance and renovations to buildings or other units are out of our control. These processes may involve noise and inconvenience during daylight hours. Refunds will not be made for noise and/or inconvenience caused by building repairs, maintenance and/or renovation work that we do not control.
- Things sometimes break. No refunds for appliance, electronic or pool issues. We will do our best to fix or replace as quickly as we can. If your pool heat isn't working and you paid separately for it, we will refund the pool heat, not your rent.
- Departure Instructions: Professional cleaners clean after your stay. You don’t need to make the beds or do laundry. Please do your own dishes, start the dishwasher & remove your food & trash.