Palm Bay Club is where you want to go on your annual BEACH VACATION! Come stay in one of Siesta Key's most luxurious resorts that resides on the Gulf of Mexico and Siesta Key Beach. On the 8th floor in the tower building, this beautifully updated condo with private beach access is the perfect beach get-a-way! Book a romantic get-a-way or book with your best friends! You'll have a great time no matter! This beach to bay resort condominium community has an abundance of fine amenities sure to please you.
King Master, En-suite, Roku TV
Full Kitchen, Solid Stone Counters
Views of Siesta Key (Faces East, No Water Views)
Two Heated Complex Pools, One Bayside W/ Hot Tub, One Closer to the Tower Bldg.
Tennis/Pickle Ball Courts Nearest the Tower Bldg.
Parking Available, No Cost
Updated Fitness Center
BBQ Grills Under Shade by the Beach
Private Beach Steps From Tower Bldg., Beach Chairs
Reserve Beach Cabanas with Loungers for a Fee
Community Laundry on This Floor (8th), No Private Laundry
This complex provides a Private Beach with Private Access, beautifully manicured grounds and a tropical courtyard, fishing pier, boat slip for rent, 2 heated pools on the Gulf side and another heated pool overlooking the Bay with a large custom spa bayside (just walk across the street), a state of the art fitness center, recreation lounge, and 2 lighted tennis/Pickle ball courts and finally BBQ charcoal grills for reserve on the beach. Vacationing at Palm Bay Club will provide many memorable moments with incredible nightly sunsets for you to enjoy. You’ll never want to leave this fine resort! Rent a cabana on your private beach and bask in the shade by the pristine waters of the Gulf of Mexico with beautiful white powder, quartz sand.
8th floor condo is beautifully updated in a gated complex with keyless entry into the condo including a key fob to access all the fabulous amenities. The private beach is accessed just outside the doors of the tower building. Beach towels are included within the condo along with other beach accessories. The kitchen is updated with white cabinets and stainless appliances including the refrigerator with front ice/water access. Solid stone counters in white/gray include two bar seats to enjoy with a healthy morning breakfast of blueberry pancakes and scrambled eggs before heading out to the private beach. Kitchen is stocked with cookware, no food items.
The living room has beautiful newer furnishings including a leather sofa sleeper for two, Roku TV including cable. Off the living room is a wide view of the east side of the island with a cafe table for 2. Relax and enjoy a home cooked meal together with a lovely view. (no water views). Sliding doors lead out onto the open balcony where you will find a 2nd cafe table for two, great views of the key (east facing) with loveseat for two and coffee table. Enjoy the fresh sea breezes in a private setting.
The bedroom has a new king bed, leather chair to relax upon to watch your favorite show or to read a good novel while enjoying a glass of wine. There's the en-suite bathroom with a tiled shower and full size vanity (single sink) plus you have a walk-in closet with hangars and shelving. Sliding doors within the master allows access to the open balcony.
No Pets Allowed, No Smoking/Vaping Allowed inside the Tower Building or Condo
Park in any Non-Reserved open spot.
We help make the most of your vacation by providing Xplorie's Free Admission to some of the area’s top attractions each and every day including a choice of a free bike rental, kayak rental, a dolphin cruise tour, or admission to the Ringling Museum ! Round-trip airport transportation provided for up to 3 passengers from SRQ or TPA with advance reservation. The fare is free but please tip the driver. Limited to one activity for just one person each day. Create exciting memories, have more fun, and truly experience the Beaches of Sarasota! Book now for an amazing vacation experience! Activities are subject to change and based on availability; non-cumulative and non-transferrable.
Feel free to book for a month or longer but Xplorie is not available for booking 25 days or longer.
The complex will be upgrading wifi and cable for all units. Access to each unit will be needed to replace the equipment. Dates TBD.
The complex is making repairs/replacements for the gulf side carports starting Sept 25, 2023. Please follow instructions posted regarding parking. Completion of project is TBD.
Frequently Asked Questions
- All guests agree to the Sarasota Beach Vacations, LLC. Rental Agreement and this supercedes any other agreement. Credit card verification is required for last minute bookings. We are licensed under the Division of Hotels and you agree that breach of our rules may result in immediate eviction per FL DBRP.
- Registered Guests must be 25 or older. Bookings by guests under 25 years of age will be cancelled without refund. No business bookings or contractors without prior approval and additional deposit. Card holder must be the guest.
- If at any given time, the maximum occupancy is exceeded, the tenant will be in material breach of the lease and expedited eviction will apply in addition to a fine.
- Many complexes do not allow boats, motocycles, trailers, jet skis, kayaks, golf carts, trucks or monster trucks. It is your responsibility to ask prior to booking. A 17' pickup truck may count as oversized, so ASK FIRST. We cannot guarantee additional parking. If the unit says you get 1 space, you get 1 space.
- If the property says it is subject to HOA approval, there are additional restrictions. This is only applicable for longer stay properties of a month or more and the property description will say that an HOA application is required. Your booking is not complete until you return this form to us. We do not control this process. Do not book a long term property for immediate check-in if the description says it takes time for the HOA to approve an application. Your rental is contingent on following HOA rules where applicable.
- Complexes have rules and the management of those complexes have the right to evict guests (under hotel rules) who do not follow their rules. Sarasota County and City Zoning requires outside quiet hours from 10PM until 8AM.
- AC is to be set no lower than 73 degrees.
- Renters are not authorized to make property repairs, 'improvements' or other property changes without written permission
- No Smoking Permitted. $500 fine. This includes vaping, cigarettes and other types of leaves.
- Pets are only allowed in pet friendly properties and is only for one dog. Dogs are only allowed with express written permission in advance and with a $300 non-refundable pet security deposit. Always ask first as there may be size/weight/breed limits. Aggressive breeds not allowed. Complaint(s) by neighbors of barking can result in eviction. Please pick up after your dog. If we have to remove dog poop from the yard, you will be charged both for professional removal plus $150. Some complexes do not allow emotional support animals. Per Florida law, a complex may restrict these for transient rentals. We are licensed to follow Florida Hotel rules not landlord/tenant rules. Ask before booking. A properly licensed service animal must always be allowed, however please note that a few of our owners are allergic to certain animals. Please communicate with us first if you have special requirements as we can direct you to a different property.
- There will be no refund for early departure unless authorities enact a mandatory hurricane evacuation for the location of your reserved property covering dates of your stay. Travel Insurance is recommended.
- Repairs, maintenance and renovations to buildings or other units are out of our control. These processes may involve noise and inconvenience during daylight hours. Refunds will not be made for noise and/or inconvenience caused by building repairs, maintenance and/or renovation work that we do not control.
- Things sometimes break. No refunds for appliance, electronic or pool issues. We will do our best to fix or replace as quickly as we can. If your pool heat isn't working and you paid separately for it, we will refund the pool heat, not your rent.
- Departure Instructions: Professional cleaners clean after your stay. You don’t need to make the beds or do laundry. Please do your own dishes, start the dishwasher & remove your food & trash.