New listing in Siesta Sands Beach Resort located on the south end of Siesta Key sitting on the GULF OF MEXICO.....truly a spectacular gated complex with great amenities such as a Private beach & Private access plus TWO heated community pools & lounging area. Walk the beach every evening and load up on amazing sunsets.....it never gets old! Pick up shells, build sandcastles with the little ones, swim in the Gulf of Mexico, go fishing, rent jet skis or just lay on the beach under an umbrella with a great book you've been wanting to read.....the possibilities are endless! Pool water is warm all year round so grab a beach towel and head on over....a lounger is waiting for you!!!
Beachfront Complex/Private Beach
Updated 1 BR Condo (sleeps 6)
Queen Sofa Sleeper & Queen Murphy Bed
Gulf Views from Balcony
Two Heated Community Pools
King Bedroom w/Smart TV
Full Kitchen Stocked
WiFi Included (Cable in LR)
Beach Accessories (chairs, cart, cooler & towels)
Open Balcony With Ocean Views
Assigned Parking for One
Outdoor Exercise Room
Coin Laundry Steps Away (no in-unit W/D)
There is a maximum of 6 people for this unit at all times. This includes the common areas (beach, pool, parking lot) and visitors.
Grab a luggage cart, hop onto the elevator, press #4...it's that easy! With keyless entry you'll have no problems. This adorable updated 1 bedroom, 1 bath condo is set up to accommodate 6 people to have your best beach vacation ever! Siesta Sands Complex has a private beach with a shower, private access from the gated elevator building for a day of fun on Siesta Key Beach! A convenient rental company right on the private beach will be happy to rent a kayak for half a day or SUP Board for some great exercise, a floating mat for your relaxation. The private beach area in front of the complex is reserved for guests that use this rental service. Guests who are not can use the beach access but will need to move to the public beach area. After a day of fishing, cook up your proud catch on one of the two BBQ Grills, one placed at each pool along with grilling utensils and shade to enjoy your meal. Waiting for you are 2 heated pools, the larger of the two has an outdoor area with a flat screen TV, Ping Pong table, exercise equipment, 2 new shower stations and coin laundry as well as outdoor furniture to relax upon with a good book in the fresh air..... The smaller pool also has a grill, loungers, shade area, and coin laundry facility to catch some rays while re-stocking some clean clothes for the week.
The location of this beach front complex is perfect....it's close to the south bridge on Siesta Key making it easy peasy to get on and off the key. Take a free shuttle car to the village or explore mainland and visit all the wonderful shops, cafes, restaurants, coffee shops etc. You'll want to come back year after year!
Kitchen: Stocked with basic appliances (coffeemaker, blender, toaster etc.) dishes, glasses etc. Granite kitchen bar seats 3, plus you have a dining table that seats up to 6 people.
Living Room: is spacious with a QUEEN size Murphy bed and a leather QUEEN sofa sleeper, large Smart TV mounted to the wall, plus leather chairs with ottomans that are super comfy! Head out via the sliding door to the open balcony with incredible OCEAN and BEACH views!
Bedroom: has a KING bed, sliding door to the open balcony and Ocean views, closet (partial use), clothing rack on wheels, and a wall-mounted Smart TV for streaming. The bathroom is across the way from the master with a newly tiled shower and granite vanity with storage.
Trash chute and coin operated laundry on every floor plus additional machines at the pool. There are guests spots but they are limited and are first come, first serve.
Non smoking condo. Do not smoke near open door/windows. No pets allowed in the condo. The beach can get crowded but we cannot control this.
We help make the most of your vacation by providing Xplorie's Free Admission to some of the area’s top attractions each and every day including a choice of a free bike rental, kayak rental, a dolphin cruise tour, or admission to the Ringling Museum ! Round-trip airport transportation provided for up to 3 passengers from SRQ or TPA with advance reservation. The fare is free but please tip the driver. Limited to one activity for just one person each day. Create exciting memories, have more fun, and truly experience the Beaches of Sarasota! Book now for an amazing vacation experience! Activities are subject to change and based on availability; non-cumulative and non-transferrable.
Feel free to book for a month or longer but Xplorie is not available for booking 25 days or longer.
Frequently Asked Questions
- All guests agree to the Sarasota Beach Vacations, LLC. Rental Agreement and this supercedes any other agreement. Credit card verification is required for last minute bookings. We are licensed under the Division of Hotels and you agree that breach of our rules may result in immediate eviction per FL DBRP.
- Registered Guests must be 25 or older. Bookings by guests under 25 years of age will be cancelled without refund. No business bookings or contractors without prior approval and additional deposit. Card holder must be the guest.
- If at any given time, the maximum occupancy is exceeded, the tenant will be in material breach of the lease and expedited eviction will apply in addition to a fine.
- Many complexes do not allow boats, motocycles, trailers, jet skis, kayaks, golf carts, trucks or monster trucks. It is your responsibility to ask prior to booking. A 17' pickup truck may count as oversized, so ASK FIRST. We cannot guarantee additional parking. If the unit says you get 1 space, you get 1 space.
- If the property says it is subject to HOA approval, there are additional restrictions. This is only applicable for longer stay properties of a month or more and the property description will say that an HOA application is required. Your booking is not complete until you return this form to us and you cannot be given access until you are approved. We do not control this process. Do not book a long term property for checkin shorter than the days the HOA notes they needed for approval or understand we may need to shift your days. Your rental is contingent on following HOA rules where applicable.
- Complexes have rules and the management of those complexes have the right to evict guests (under hotel rules) who do not follow their rules. Sarasota County and City Zoning requires outside quiet hours from 10PM until 8AM.
- AC is to be set no lower than 73 degrees.
- Renters are not authorized to make property repairs, 'improvements' or other property changes without written permission
- No Smoking Permitted. $500 fine. This includes vaping, cigarettes and other types of leaves.
- Pets are only allowed in pet friendly properties and is only for one dog. Dogs are only allowed with express written permission in advance and with a $300 non-refundable pet security deposit. Always ask first as there may be size/weight/breed limits. Aggressive breeds not allowed. Complaint(s) by neighbors of barking can result in eviction. Please pick up after your dog. If we have to remove dog poop from the yard, you will be charged both for professional removal plus $150. Some complexes do not allow emotional support animals. Per Florida law, a complex may restrict these for transient rentals. We are licensed to follow Florida Hotel rules not landlord/tenant rules. Ask before booking. A properly licensed service animal must always be allowed, however please note that a few of our owners are allergic to certain animals. Please communicate with us first if you have special requirements as we can direct you to a different property.
- There will be no refund for early departure unless authorities enact a mandatory hurricane evacuation for the location of your reserved property covering dates of your stay. Travel Insurance is recommended.
- Repairs, maintenance and renovations to buildings or other units are out of our control. These processes may involve noise and inconvenience during daylight hours. Refunds will not be made for noise and/or inconvenience caused by building repairs, maintenance and/or renovation work that we do not control.
- Things sometimes break. No refunds for appliance, electronic or pool issues. We will do our best to fix or replace as quickly as we can. If your pool heat isn't working and you paid separately for it, we will refund the pool heat, not your rent.
- Departure Instructions: Professional cleaners clean after your stay. You don’t need to make the beds or do laundry. Please do your own dishes, start the dishwasher & remove your food & trash.