Light, bright & airy, and facing west over the beach - directly in front of one of the best beaches in the world. Siesta Key Beach has quartz sand that never gets hot and is famous for making the most spectacular sand sculptures. Come and try your hand at creating a sand masterpiece, enjoy swimming in the gulf, or watching manatees and dolphins frolic in the water. This condo is located on the 5th floor and faces west. The side patio faced south. Enjoy your panoramic views of the Gulf of Mexico from two patios with plenty of comfortable furnishings both for sitting and for lounging. The perfect place for your vacation! As a bonus, the second balcony offers distant views to downtown Sarasota as well as the gulf. Truly wonderful views.
The condo is decorated in coastal blues and whites with splashes of teal or beige (depending on the room). The kitchen is beautifully renovated with granite countertops and stainless steel appliances. There are two full bathrooms - one with tub and one with shower and there is a private washer/dryer in the condo for your use. TV in each bedroom and a large screen TV in the living room. Frontier WiFi throughout with expanded basic cable with about 200 channels for your entertainment.
Plentiful and comfortable patio seating with 2 lounge chairs and 6 patio chairs between the two balconies as well as a spacious outdoor dining table. Everything is kept in good shape.
This complex offers covered parking for one car, some guest spots, tennis courts, heated pool and plenty of lounge chairs around the pool. Tables and chairs under cover provide room for lunch by the pool or for socializing. Our House is located right across the beach from the main entrance of Siesta Key Beach. You're at the center of all of the beach action. The sparkling waters of the Gulf of Mexico beckon and being by the public beach provides you with access to bathrooms, a take-out beach concession stand with healthy options added the traditional burgers and fries, showers to rinse off the powdery quartz sand, volleyball courts, playground and the famous Siesta Key lifeguard stations. Cool down with a fresh clean bottle of water as you soak up the sun or buy a beer or a frozen strawberry daiquiri and walk down to the water's edge to enjoy. Play volleyball, or take the kids to enjoy the playground under the canopy of tropical trees.
The condo is on the 5th floor in an elevator building with locked access. This vacation home is updated, fresh and clean with plenty of details to ensure you have everything you need for your stay. The bedrooms are both spacious and provide plenty of privacy. The living room has plenty of comfortable seating and there is room for dining both inside and out.
King bed in master
2 twin beds in guest room
Inflatable queen mattress
Sheets are hotel linens commercially cleaned to be nice and fresh. Towels are all a nice weight and 100% white cotton as well. Beach towels are a good quality heavier weight and large size to soak up water and provide good coverage.
Occupancy: Will allow 6 with permission in writing. Please ask.
2 bathrooms - one with shower, the other with tub/shower.
Stacked washer & dryer
Iron & Ironing board
Plenty of dishes, pots & pans, glasses etc.
built in microwave
Ice maker and water dispenser
One Covered Assigned Parking Space. One additional parking spot available for a fee and is first come first served
Siesta Key village with plentiful restaurants, shops and night clubs is 1.1 miles away. Take a nice 15 minute walk, hop on the free Siesta Breeze Trolley or call one of the free ride guys. No need to hassle with village parking-- keep your car cool under the covered parking.
This is a spectacular space in a prime location managed by a locally operated vacation rental company known for its excellent service and clean spaces.
Many complexes do not allow boats, motorcycles, trailers, jet skis, kayaks, or golf carts. Some do not allow monster trucks. Ask prior to booking to confirm if your special vehicle will be allowed including commercial vehicles, over-sized vehicles, or vehicles with signage.
We help make the most of your vacation by providing Xplorie's Free Admission to some of the area’s top attractions each and every day including a choice of a free bike rental, kayak rental, a dolphin cruise tour, or admission to the Ringling Museum ! Round-trip airport transportation provided for up to 3 passengers from SRQ or TPA with advance reservation. The fare is free but please tip the driver. Limited to one activity for just one person each day. Create exciting memories, have more fun, and truly experience the Beaches of Sarasota! Book now for an amazing vacation experience! Activities are subject to change and based on availability; non-cumulative and non-transferrable.
Feel free to book for a month or longer but Xplorie is not available for booking 25 days or longer.
Check in and check out times:
Frequently Asked Questions
- All guests agree to the Sarasota Beach Vacations, LLC. Rental Agreement and this supercedes any other agreement. Credit card verification is required for last minute bookings. We are licensed under the Division of Hotels and you agree that breach of our rules may result in immediate eviction per FL DBRP.
- Registered Guests must be 25 or older. Bookings by guests under 25 years of age will be cancelled without refund. No business bookings or contractors without prior approval and additional deposit. Card holder must be the guest.
- If at any given time, the maximum occupancy is exceeded, the tenant will be in material breach of the lease and expedited eviction will apply in addition to a fine.
- Many complexes do not allow boats, motocycles, trailers, jet skis, kayaks, golf carts, trucks or monster trucks. It is your responsibility to ask prior to booking. A 17' pickup truck may count as oversized, so ASK FIRST. We cannot guarantee additional parking. If the unit says you get 1 space, you get 1 space.
- If the property says it is subject to HOA approval, there are additional restrictions. This is only applicable for longer stay properties of a month or more and the property description will say that an HOA application is required. Your booking is not complete until you return this form to us. We do not control this process. Do not book a long term property for immediate check-in if the description says it takes time for the HOA to approve an application. Your rental is contingent on following HOA rules where applicable.
- Complexes have rules and the management of those complexes have the right to evict guests (under hotel rules) who do not follow their rules. Sarasota County and City Zoning requires outside quiet hours from 10PM until 8AM.
- AC is to be set no lower than 73 degrees.
- No more than 4 minors per adult
- No Smoking Permitted. $500 fine. This includes vaping, cigarettes and other types of leaves.
- Pets are only allowed in pet friendly properties and almost always mean one dog. Pets are only allowed with express written permission in advance and with a pet security deposit. Always ask first as there may be size/weight/breed limits as well. Aggressive breeds not allowed. Complaint(s) by neighbors of a barking dog can result in eviction. Please pick up your dog droppings. If we have to remove dog poop from the yard, you will be charged both for the service cost for professional removal plus $150. Some complexes do not allow emotional support animals. Per Florida law, a complex may restrict these for transient rentals. We are licensed to follow Florida Hotel rules not landlord/tenant rules. Ask before booking. A properly licensed service animal must always be allowed, however please note that a few of our owners are allergic to certain animals. Please communicate with us first if you have special requirements.
- There will be no refund for early departure unless authorities enact a mandatory hurricane evacuation for the location of your reserved property covering dates of your stay. Travel Insurance is recommended.
- Repairs, maintenance and renovations to buildings or other units are out of our control. These processes may involve noise and inconvenience during daylight hours. If we are advised of any significant work, we will advise you. In most cases, we are not advised before the work is to begin by contiguous property owners or will know how long it will last. Most work in condo buildings is conducted in the off-season, between May 1 and Dec 1, unless required due to an emergency. Refunds will not be made for noise and/or inconvenience caused by building repairs, maintenance and/or renovation work that we do not control.
- Things sometimes break. No refunds for appliance, electronic or pool issues. We will do our best to fix or replace as quickly as we can. If you paid separately for pool heat and this isn't working, we will refund the pool heat, not your rent.
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Phone (941) 225-2145