STUNNING RENOVATIONS completed to Moonmist Fish Tales of Polynesian Gardens!! Enjoy a relaxing & fun beach vacation near Siesta Key's Crescent Beach! Only a 12 minute walk to experience our highly rated beach with its cool, quartz, powder-like sand, warm gentle waves and amazing sunsets. Walk for hours on the shoreline picking up unique shells, rent a pair of jet skis, charter a boat, or simply chill out under an umbrella with a cool beverage listening to the gentle waves roll onto the shoreline. Perhaps catch a pair of dolphins leaping out of the Gulf! The Polynesian Garden complex rests on the intracoastal bay and has it's own private fishing pier! Take a dip in the heated community swimming pool...it's near the villa. The island has plenty of shopping, dining and cultural activities – something for everyone!
Moonmist Fish Tale Highlights: (detail description below)
Master King Bed, Ensuite Bath, Smart/Cable TV
Guest Bedroom Queen Bed, Smart/Cable TV
Updated Stainless Kitchen
Private Backyard Patio & BBQ Grill
Screened Lanai/Beach Accessories
Keyless Entry & Parking for 2 Cars
3 Smart TV's Plus Xfinity Streaming
12 Min Walk to Public Beach or Take a Trolley Ride
Community Heated Pool & BBQ Grill
Community Private Fishing Pier
Siesta Key Trolley Breeze Stops at Polynesian Gardens
The renovated villa is ready for you to enjoy! Stunning improvements such as new solid stone kitchen counters, new wood tile flooring replaced old carpet, modern lighting throughout the villa, fresh light & bright paint, shiplap walls, solid wood black doors and much more.....
Enter the vacation villa using keyless entry and step right into the updated kitchen. Gorgeous with light white/gray solid granite counters and stainless appliances. Stocked with plenty of dishes, glasses and included small basic appliances such as coffeemaker, blender, etc. Off the kitchen is the dining table for 6 and the living room with a large, leather, sectional sofa arranged to view both the screened lanai and backyard. The living room has a large flatscreen TV, includes Xfinity cable and streaming.
Off the living room is the MASTER KING ensuite....truly created for a King & Queen. Stunningly renovated with shiplap walls, new king bed & beautiful wood tile flooring. Smart TV with cable included. Added is a new sliding barn door into the ensuite bath....large, newly designed, tiled shower and new solid stone vanity, Check out the super sized walk-in closet! The other side of the villa is the GUEST QUEEN bedroom with a full size washer and dryer inside one of two closets. There's also a dresser with a new flatscreen Smart TV including cable. The guest bathroom is around the corner and has also been beautifully renovated with a modern solid stone vanity, new paint and tile. The bathtub and tile flooring are the only original pieces left untouched.
Polynesian Gardens is one of the few villa communities on Siesta Key giving you a quiet, peaceful beach vacation without elevators, or noise above you. The Siesta Key Trolly stops right in front of the entrance. Super convenient when wanting to go to the Village Shops for dinner or exploring. Rent bikes during your stay and ride everywhere you want to go. Either way, no need to get into your vehicle.
Many complexes do not allow boats, motorcycles, trailers, jet skis, kayaks, or golf carts. Some do not allow monster trucks. Ask prior to booking to confirm if your special vehicle will be allowed including commercial vehicles, over-sized vehicles, or vehicles with signage.
This complex has monthly minimum rental requirements for January, February and March. Please book whole months only not mid-month to mid-month for January, February and March. Please do not leave gaps in between rentals. Rental registration form required to be completed before checking in.
**No Smoking/Vaping inside the home & No Pets.
We help make the most of your vacation by providing Xplorie's Free Admission to some of the area’s top attractions each and every day including a choice of a free bike rental, kayak rental, a dolphin cruise tour, or admission to the Ringling Museum ! Round-trip airport transportation provided for up to 3 passengers from SRQ or TPA with advance reservation. The fare is free but please tip the driver. Limited to one activity for just one person each day. Create exciting memories, have more fun, and truly experience the Beaches of Sarasota! Book now for an amazing vacation experience! Activities are subject to change and based on availability; non-cumulative and non-transferrable.
Feel free to book for a month or longer but Xplorie is not available for booking 25 days or longer.
Frequently Asked Questions
- All guests agree to the Sarasota Beach Vacations, LLC. Rental Agreement and this supercedes any other agreement. Credit card verification is required for last minute bookings. We are licensed under the Division of Hotels and you agree that breach of our rules may result in immediate eviction per FL DBRP.
- Registered Guests must be 25 or older. Bookings by guests under 25 years of age will be cancelled without refund. No business bookings or contractors without prior approval and additional deposit. Card holder must be the guest.
- If at any given time, the maximum occupancy is exceeded, the tenant will be in material breach of the lease and expedited eviction will apply in addition to a fine.
- Many complexes do not allow boats, motocycles, trailers, jet skis, kayaks, golf carts, trucks or monster trucks. It is your responsibility to ask prior to booking. A 17' pickup truck may count as oversized, so ASK FIRST. We cannot guarantee additional parking. If the unit says you get 1 space, you get 1 space.
- If the property says it is subject to HOA approval, there are additional restrictions. This is only applicable for longer stay properties of a month or more and the property description will say that an HOA application is required. Your booking is not complete until you return this form to us. We do not control this process. Do not book a long term property for immediate check-in if the description says it takes time for the HOA to approve an application. Your rental is contingent on following HOA rules where applicable.
- Complexes have rules and the management of those complexes have the right to evict guests (under hotel rules) who do not follow their rules. Sarasota County and City Zoning requires outside quiet hours from 10PM until 8AM.
- AC is to be set no lower than 73 degrees.
- Renters are not authorized to make property repairs, 'improvements' or other property changes without written permission
- No Smoking Permitted. $500 fine. This includes vaping, cigarettes and other types of leaves.
- Pets are only allowed in pet friendly properties and is only for one dog. Dogs are only allowed with express written permission in advance and with a $300 non-refundable pet security deposit. Always ask first as there may be size/weight/breed limits. Aggressive breeds not allowed. Complaint(s) by neighbors of barking can result in eviction. Please pick up after your dog. If we have to remove dog poop from the yard, you will be charged both for professional removal plus $150. Some complexes do not allow emotional support animals. Per Florida law, a complex may restrict these for transient rentals. We are licensed to follow Florida Hotel rules not landlord/tenant rules. Ask before booking. A properly licensed service animal must always be allowed, however please note that a few of our owners are allergic to certain animals. Please communicate with us first if you have special requirements as we can direct you to a different property.
- There will be no refund for early departure unless authorities enact a mandatory hurricane evacuation for the location of your reserved property covering dates of your stay. Travel Insurance is recommended.
- Repairs, maintenance and renovations to buildings or other units are out of our control. These processes may involve noise and inconvenience during daylight hours. Refunds will not be made for noise and/or inconvenience caused by building repairs, maintenance and/or renovation work that we do not control.
- Things sometimes break. No refunds for appliance, electronic or pool issues. We will do our best to fix or replace as quickly as we can. If your pool heat isn't working and you paid separately for it, we will refund the pool heat, not your rent.
- Departure Instructions: Professional cleaners clean after your stay. You don’t need to make the beds or do laundry. Please do your own dishes, start the dishwasher & remove your food & trash.