This lovely updated condo lies in the heart of Siesta Key Village!! Perfect Location!! Adorable condo updated, light & bright is now available and ready for you. Minorga Complex in Siesta Key Village includes a community heated pool with only an 8 minute walk to the beach! Your choice of cafe's, restaurants, shops and nightlight are all only steps away from the end unit condo. Walk to a local's favorite, The Salty Dog, for a grouper sandwich and an ice cold beer, or Solorzano's Pizza, another fave only a 3 minute walk and the Beach Club Nightclub has live entertainment along with pool tables.....all just around the corner. Only an 8 minute walk to sink your toes in the white famous powdery sands of the Gulf of Mexico where you can lie under an umbrella and relax with a good book and cold drink! (walk to your choice of Public beach accesses) #3 and #5 are just 0.4 miles (8 minute walk) and #2 & #4 are just 0.5 miles (9 minute walk). Beach cart provided.
Minorga on the Gulf Highlights:
Updated Lovely End Unit Condo
Steps to Cafes and Beach
Beach Accessories Included (Towels, Umbrella, etc)
King Master with Cable TV
Guest Bedroom Queen Bed with Cable TV
Large Flatscreen TV in Living Room, Streaming & Cable
Community Heated Pool (no grill)
Keyless Entry & Parking Available
Stainless Kitchen Includes, Pots, Pans and Dishes
Coffeemaker, Blender, Utensils (No Food Items)
Private New GE W/D Inside the Condo
8 Min Walk to Public Beach Access #5 and #3
9 Min Walk to Public Beach Access #4 and #2
6 Min Bike Ride to Siesta Key Beach & Pavilion
No Smoking/Vaping Allowed Inside the Condo
Enter using one of two keyless doors as there is both a front and back door to use with parking available at both. The condo is beautifully updated in beach/nautical accents and sleeps 4 easily with 6 max using the living room sofa sleeper (queen). The living room has two sofas, one being green leather with a matching chair. There's a sliding door that leads out to the front, open patio. You have a large new LG flat screen TV with cable services and streaming available. WiFi throughout the unit is included. The kitchen has white cabinets and stainless appliances with tile flooring. It's stocked with dishes, glasses, coffeemaker, pots and pans to cook at home. No food items. Off the kitchen is a tall dining table for 6 where you can enjoy a sit down homemade prepared dish together.
BEDROOMS/BATH: Two bedrooms and one bath....the master bedroom has a beautiful king bed, closet, dresser, wall-mounted TV including cable and new wood engineered flooring. The guest bedroom has a queen bed, small LG flatscreen TV atop a dresser and closet. Also with new wood engineered flooring. The guest bath has a a solid stone vanity and single sink with a beautiful tiled shower stall in soft hues of beige & gray. You have both a handheld shower head and regular to use.
This is a NO SMOKING or VAPING condo.
This unit has street parking which is first come/first served. Complex parking here is restricted.
Many complexes do not allow boats, trailers, jet skis, kayaks, or golf carts. Ask prior to booking to confirm if your special vehicle will be allowed. No oversized vehicles are allowed including RVs, trailers, etc.
One Small Dog considered with non-refundable pet fee. Must be house trained, well behaved and a non-aggressive breed. Contact us for approval and a pet rental agreement.
No pets are allowed in the pool area.
We help make the most of your vacation by providing Xplorie's Free Admission to some of the area’s top attractions each and every day including a choice of a free bike rental, kayak rental, a dolphin cruise tour, or admission to the Ringling Museum ! Round-trip airport transportation provided for up to 3 passengers from SRQ or TPA with advance reservation. The fare is free but please tip the driver. Limited to one activity for just one person each day. Create exciting memories, have more fun, and truly experience the Beaches of Sarasota! Book now for an amazing vacation experience! Activities are subject to change and based on availability; non-cumulative and non-transferrable.
Feel free to book for a month or longer but Xplorie is not available for booking 25 days or longer.
All pets must be approved. For approved pets, there is a nonrefundable pet fee. For bookings 6 nights or less, there is a pet fee of $50/day plus processing fee and taxes. For bookings 7 nights or more, there is a pet fee of $300 plus processing fee and taxes. Make sure to pick up after your dog.
Frequently Asked Questions
- All guests agree to the Sarasota Beach Vacations, LLC. Rental Agreement and this supercedes any other agreement. Credit card verification is required for last minute bookings. We are licensed under the Division of Hotels and you agree that breach of our rules may result in immediate eviction per FL DBRP.
- Registered Guests must be 25 or older. Bookings by guests under 25 years of age will be cancelled without refund. No business bookings or contractors without prior approval and additional deposit. Card holder must be the guest.
- If at any given time, the maximum occupancy is exceeded, the tenant will be in material breach of the lease and expedited eviction will apply in addition to a fine.
- Many complexes do not allow boats, motocycles, trailers, jet skis, kayaks, golf carts, trucks or monster trucks. It is your responsibility to ask prior to booking. A 17' pickup truck may count as oversized, so ASK FIRST. We cannot guarantee additional parking. If the unit says you get 1 space, you get 1 space.
- If the property says it is subject to HOA approval, there are additional restrictions. This is only applicable for longer stay properties of a month or more and the property description will say that an HOA application is required. Your booking is not complete until you return this form to us and you cannot be given access until you are approved. We do not control this process. Do not book a long term property for checkin shorter than the days the HOA notes they needed for approval or understand we may need to shift your days. Your rental is contingent on following HOA rules where applicable.
- Complexes have rules and the management of those complexes have the right to evict guests (under hotel rules) who do not follow their rules. Sarasota County and City Zoning requires outside quiet hours from 10PM until 8AM.
- AC is to be set no lower than 73 degrees.
- Renters are not authorized to make property repairs, 'improvements' or other property changes without written permission
- No Smoking Permitted. $500 fine. This includes vaping, cigarettes and other types of leaves.
- Pets are only allowed in pet friendly properties and is only for one dog. Dogs are only allowed with express written permission in advance and with a $300 non-refundable pet security deposit. Always ask first as there may be size/weight/breed limits. Aggressive breeds not allowed. Complaint(s) by neighbors of barking can result in eviction. Please pick up after your dog. If we have to remove dog poop from the yard, you will be charged both for professional removal plus $150. Some complexes do not allow emotional support animals. Per Florida law, a complex may restrict these for transient rentals. We are licensed to follow Florida Hotel rules not landlord/tenant rules. Ask before booking. A properly licensed service animal must always be allowed, however please note that a few of our owners are allergic to certain animals. Please communicate with us first if you have special requirements as we can direct you to a different property.
- There will be no refund for early departure unless authorities enact a mandatory hurricane evacuation for the location of your reserved property covering dates of your stay. Travel Insurance is recommended.
- Repairs, maintenance and renovations to buildings or other units are out of our control. These processes may involve noise and inconvenience during daylight hours. Refunds will not be made for noise and/or inconvenience caused by building repairs, maintenance and/or renovation work that we do not control.
- Things sometimes break. No refunds for appliance, electronic or pool issues. We will do our best to fix or replace as quickly as we can. If your pool heat isn't working and you paid separately for it, we will refund the pool heat, not your rent.
- Departure Instructions: Professional cleaners clean after your stay. You don’t need to make the beds or do laundry. Please do your own dishes, start the dishwasher & remove your food & trash.