Looking for an amazing GOLF or Tennis experience in a private gated community!? Vacation just as if you are a PRIVATE member....because you will be! The 18 hole championship golf course was redesigned by Ron Garl, who has designed over 250 courses worldwide. Carts, Visage GPS system, a pro shop, Pro Golf Director leading clinics both private and group, including couple's golf events. Weekly tournaments, a practice green, a driving range and short game area, all help perfect your game. You'll go home playing better than ever! If Tennis is your thing we have you covered as well! Four newly surfaced Clay Hydro-Grid courts, a Tennis Pro running clinics, drills, round robins, match play and leagues! Don't hesitate and book today! There is an amenity transfer fee in addition to the price. Ask us about it!
Just east of i75 in Sarasota, the gated community has a wide array of activities with 5 heated community pools, water aerobics, state of the art fitness gym including activities that you can join as you like. Just like any member.....Dine at our in-house restaurant ran by a Certified Executive Chef for both casual and fine dining. The have everything from themed dinner buffets to gourmet wine dinners at your service. The 20,000 foot clubhouse is open year round and is available to rent for parties and events. The restaurant serves lunch, dinner and Sunday brunch.
More than 50 acres of natural area is an Audobon certified community having identified more than 60 breeds in addition to stops for additional migratory birds. If you are a birder, you can enjoy a huge array of wonderful avian wildlife in this golf sanctuary.
If golf and tennis aren’t your thing, join our active community with a full calendar of activities that you may join including.... community games, dinner dances, enrichment programs, variety of social activities including nine and dine golf programs. Other social programs include mah-jongg, bunco, bingo, bridge, book clubs, art events and charitable programs benefiting children. In addition to the extensive activities in the complex, excursions are offered outside the community including guided tours, group excursions to baseball games, theater performances, museums, gulf beach visits, and more. 25 minutes to Siesta Key Beach.
One pool is very close to the condo; literally turn left and just a couple of blocks away. The main pool is by the clubhouse where water fitness programs are offered as well as regular swimming and enjoyment. Pools are maintained at 86 degrees through the fall, winter and spring for your comfort. Loungers, table and chairs and umbrellas provide plenty of space for relaxation. 9.8 miles or 20 minutes to Lido Key beaches. 12 miles or 24 minutes to Siesta Key beaches.
The condo itself is a gem. There is a detached garage for your car included is a garage door opener plus a service door to access the garage from the other side. The unit is on the second floor and the ceilings are vaulted so the place has open, comfortable feel. 1,675 of total living space is spacious for a condo and will give you plenty of room to spread out. New sofas in the living room as of 3/2022.
The master has a king bed, small flat screen TV, looks out over a beautiful pond and has an en-suite bath with walk-in shower. New light blocking draperies added. One walk in closet with plenty of room for storing your clothes. Guest bedroom has two twin beds, new wood tile flooring & a closet. Guest bath has tub/shower combination and single sink vanity. The den has a comfortable leather sofa with decorative pillows for comfort.
The dining room table seats 6 and there is a pass through to the kitchen so it's easy to serve and to clean-up. Kitchen has plenty of pots, pans and dish-ware to cook and prepare meals at home. There is a dinette in the kitchen that seats 4 in addition to the dining table. Full sized private washer and dryer in the unit available for your use.
The condo requires walking up one flight of stairs to reach the front door. Once inside, all is on one level.
Many complexes do not allow boats, motorcycles, trailers, jet skis, kayaks, or golf carts. Some do not allow monster trucks. Ask prior to booking to confirm if your special vehicle will be allowed including commercial vehicles, over-sized vehicles, or vehicles with signage.
This is monthly minimum rental property. In season (Jan - Mar) we book whole months only. Do not book mid-month to mid month in February and March. Ask if your aren't sure if your dates are okay. This property is for sale. We may ask you for a showing during your stay. We will give you 24 hours notice, will work with you to the best of our ability to coordinate a mutually acceptable day/time and will not require you to accept a showing more than 1 time in a week to limit your inconvenience.
HOA application and approval required prior to taking occupancy. This approval process takes 30 days so all documentation must be provided to us in a timely manner. Please go the Club office during your welcome orientation. A mandatory amenity transfer fee is required. The fee is $315 plus taxes. They will require a credit card on file for your personal charges at the restaurant, bar, clinics, carts, etc. There is a 3% charge for cc purchases. The club doesn't use cash as it is members only. While you are here, you're a full member with all of the perks and benefits. Parking decals are available at $10/decal.
Frequently Asked Questions
- All guests agree to the Sarasota Beach Vacations, LLC. Rental Agreement and this supercedes any other agreement. Credit card verification is required for last minute bookings. We are licensed under the Division of Hotels and you agree that breach of our rules may result in immediate eviction per FL DBRP.
- Registered Guests must be 25 or older. Bookings by guests under 25 years of age will be cancelled without refund. No business bookings or contractors without prior approval and additional deposit. Card holder must be the guest.
- If at any given time, the maximum occupancy is exceeded, the tenant will be in material breach of the lease and expedited eviction will apply in addition to a fine.
- Many complexes do not allow boats, motocycles, trailers, jet skis, kayaks, golf carts, trucks or monster trucks. It is your responsibility to ask prior to booking. A 17' pickup truck may count as oversized, so ASK FIRST. We cannot guarantee additional parking. If the unit says you get 1 space, you get 1 space.
- If the property says it is subject to HOA approval, there are additional restrictions. This is only applicable for longer stay properties of a month or more and the property description will say that an HOA application is required. Your booking is not complete until you return this form to us and you cannot be given access until you are approved. We do not control this process. Do not book a long term property for checkin shorter than the days the HOA notes they needed for approval or understand we may need to shift your days. Your rental is contingent on following HOA rules where applicable.
- Complexes have rules and the management of those complexes have the right to evict guests (under hotel rules) who do not follow their rules. Sarasota County and City Zoning requires outside quiet hours from 10PM until 8AM.
- AC is to be set no lower than 73 degrees.
- Renters are not authorized to make property repairs, 'improvements' or other property changes without written permission
- No Smoking Permitted. $500 fine. This includes vaping, cigarettes and other types of leaves.
- Pets are only allowed in pet friendly properties and is only for one dog. Dogs are only allowed with express written permission in advance and with a $300 non-refundable pet security deposit. Always ask first as there may be size/weight/breed limits. Aggressive breeds not allowed. Complaint(s) by neighbors of barking can result in eviction. Please pick up after your dog. If we have to remove dog poop from the yard, you will be charged both for professional removal plus $150. Some complexes do not allow emotional support animals. Per Florida law, a complex may restrict these for transient rentals. We are licensed to follow Florida Hotel rules not landlord/tenant rules. Ask before booking. A properly licensed service animal must always be allowed, however please note that a few of our owners are allergic to certain animals. Please communicate with us first if you have special requirements as we can direct you to a different property.
- There will be no refund for early departure unless authorities enact a mandatory hurricane evacuation for the location of your reserved property covering dates of your stay. Travel Insurance is recommended.
- Repairs, maintenance and renovations to buildings or other units are out of our control. These processes may involve noise and inconvenience during daylight hours. Refunds will not be made for noise and/or inconvenience caused by building repairs, maintenance and/or renovation work that we do not control.
- Things sometimes break. No refunds for appliance, electronic or pool issues. We will do our best to fix or replace as quickly as we can. If your pool heat isn't working and you paid separately for it, we will refund the pool heat, not your rent.
- Departure Instructions: Professional cleaners clean after your stay. You don’t need to make the beds or do laundry. Please do your own dishes, start the dishwasher & remove your food & trash.