Newly renovated as of December 2023! Beautiful new furnishings throughout including 2 Sony Smart TV’s, new furniture throughout and new beds and furnishings in all 3 bedrooms. More detail’s below.
Harbor Towers is a premier complex with fabulous resort style amenities located directly on the bay on Siesta Key, Florida. You can enjoy morning sunrises with a coffee or tea in hand sitting in our Gazebo or on a bench by the bay. Close to famous Siesta Key beach (less than 1 mile) with its fabulous powdery white sands are just a short bike ride or Trolley ride away. Play in the gentle waves of the Gulf of Mexico, go fishing, rent a jet-ski for the afternoon or relax on a lounger at the complex heated pool for the day.... You have many options to choose for fun in the sun...or for a quiet relaxing day. It's your choice!
Renovated Condo Highlights:
Fully Renovated/Updated Interior
New King Bed in Master, Ensuite, Smart Sony TV, Cable
Bedroom #2 New Queen Bed, Great Views!
Bedroom #3 Bunk Bed, Twin over Queen, Great Views!
Electronic Adjustable Desk with Chair in Guest Bedrooms
One Assigned Covered Parking Space
New Living Room Furnishings, Sony Smart TV
Updated Granite/Stainless Kitchen
Keurig and Regular Coffeemaker
Sunroom With Dining Table & Sitting Area
Private GE Washer and Dryer Added (full size)
Harbor Tower Resort Style Amenities:
2-week Minimum Property
Main Beach Access Less Than 1 Mile Away
3 Elevators/Stairs Available/Luggage Carts
Two Heated Pools (Baby & Adult)
3 Clay Tennis Courts
Docks & Fishing, Kayak Launch (easy to rent)
Gazebo on the Bay
Gated Complex, Gated Building W/Key Fobs, Gated Entry
Grilling Station/Indoor/Outdoor Dining Tables
Large Lobby Renovated
Clubhouse/Pool Table/Large Flat Screen w/Cable & Kitchen
Laundry on Each Floor Using App/Coins
Trash Chute on Every Floor
Updated Fitness Room
No Overnight Guest Parking in Season
This lovely beach style 3 bedroom condo has been updated and renovated with new wood laminate flooring throughout (except master ensuite has new ceramic tiles), updated modern kitchen with stainless appliances and dark granite counters with white cabinets. Kitchen is stocked with dishes, plates & bowl as well as all basic cooking small appliances. We do not include food items. The kitchen pass thru with granite counter makes setting the dining table for 6, easy and fast. Don't want to miss that sunset!!
The living room has new dark blue leather sofa and loveseat with a knob on the side to extend you into a reclining, fall asleep position!! It's nappy time! New Smart TV to watch your favorite shows either streaming on your favorite apps or with the included cable. Off the living room is the sunroom that has a loveseat to enjoy your morning coffee indoors with the sun shining inside lighting up the room just perfectly. Also there's another cafe table that seats 4. Play a card game or enjoy your breakfast in the sunshine, your choice!!
BEDROOMS KING master bedroom is spacious and has new furnishings, a new wall-mounted Sony Smart TV with cable, a work desk with a Smart lamp. French doors (privacy shades installed) open up to the sunroom. There's a walk-in closet and a new dresser. The ensuite bath is lovely and modern with a tiled shower and granite vanity including an area to sit and put on your makeup and dry your hair. We include the blowdryers too. The 2nd guest bedroom has a new QUEEN bed, electronically adjustable work desk with chair, closet and dresser. The best part is there are great views of the pool and the bay! Guest bathroom is completely modern and updated right outside the queen bedroom. The 3rd bedroom has a combo trundle bed (twin over a queen) a closet, electronically adjustable work desk with chair, plus there’s a comfortable chair with an ottoman and reading light. This bedroom also has great views of the bay and complex pool out the window!!
Window replacement project going on in the complex. This unit and this wing has been
completed and the unit has new windows.
There’s a large heated community pool as well as a smaller wading pool for the little ones....kept at a comfortable 85 degrees all year round. You can fish right off of the docks, have a picnic overlooking the water, and grill up your fresh catch on the complex provided BBQ grills. There are 4 propane built-in grills near the pool with shaded tables and chairs, inside or outside, up to you! Clubhouse WiFi/Cable and large flat screen, games for the kids, and a pool table. There are docks along the bay as well as a fishing area where you can clean your fish then grill them up on one of four community grills at the clubhouse grilling station. Key fobs are provided so you can easily come and go in and out of any building doors with sensors. We provided beach and pool towels, beach chairs, an umbrella, cooler and wagon for you to use at your convenience. One assigned parking space is included. The complex issues parking passes. Extra passes are not usually available from Jan - April.
No Smoking inside the condo, hallways or stairways. NO PETS are allowed. Booking season, please book contiguous to other reservations. There is a 2 week minimum stay and reservations may not be booked from Jan - April with empty weeks.
Window replacement project is ongoing for 2 years, end date TBD: construction noise is to be expected as well as scaffolding and dust.
Please note, each unit is only allowed 1 parking spot.
We help make the most of your vacation by providing Xplorie's Free Admission to some of the area’s top attractions each and every day including a choice of a free bike rental, kayak rental, a dolphin cruise tour, or admission to the Ringling Museum ! Round-trip airport transportation provided for up to 3 passengers from SRQ or TPA with advance reservation. The fare is free but please tip the driver. Limited to one activity for just one person each day. Create exciting memories, have more fun, and truly experience the Beaches of Sarasota! Book now for an amazing vacation experience! Activities are subject to change and based on availability; non-cumulative and non-transferrable.
Feel free to book for a month or longer but Xplorie is not available for booking 25 days or longer.
Frequently Asked Questions
- All guests agree to the Sarasota Beach Vacations, LLC. Rental Agreement and this supercedes any other agreement. Credit card verification is required for last minute bookings. We are licensed under the Division of Hotels and you agree that breach of our rules may result in immediate eviction per FL DBRP.
- Registered Guests must be 25 or older. Bookings by guests under 25 years of age will be cancelled without refund. No business bookings or contractors without prior approval and additional deposit. Card holder must be the guest.
- If at any given time, the maximum occupancy is exceeded, the tenant will be in material breach of the lease and expedited eviction will apply in addition to a fine.
- Many complexes do not allow boats, motocycles, trailers, jet skis, kayaks, golf carts, trucks or monster trucks. It is your responsibility to ask prior to booking. A 17' pickup truck may count as oversized, so ASK FIRST. We cannot guarantee additional parking. If the unit says you get 1 space, you get 1 space.
- If the property says it is subject to HOA approval, there are additional restrictions. This is only applicable for longer stay properties of a month or more and the property description will say that an HOA application is required. Your booking is not complete until you return this form to us and you cannot be given access until you are approved. We do not control this process. Do not book a long term property for checkin shorter than the days the HOA notes they needed for approval or understand we may need to shift your days. Your rental is contingent on following HOA rules where applicable.
- Complexes have rules and the management of those complexes have the right to evict guests (under hotel rules) who do not follow their rules. Sarasota County and City Zoning requires outside quiet hours from 10PM until 8AM.
- AC is to be set no lower than 73 degrees.
- Renters are not authorized to make property repairs, 'improvements' or other property changes without written permission
- No Smoking Permitted. $500 fine. This includes vaping, cigarettes and other types of leaves.
- Pets are only allowed in pet friendly properties and is only for one dog. Dogs are only allowed with express written permission in advance and with a $300 non-refundable pet security deposit. Always ask first as there may be size/weight/breed limits. Aggressive breeds not allowed. Complaint(s) by neighbors of barking can result in eviction. Please pick up after your dog. If we have to remove dog poop from the yard, you will be charged both for professional removal plus $150. Some complexes do not allow emotional support animals. Per Florida law, a complex may restrict these for transient rentals. We are licensed to follow Florida Hotel rules not landlord/tenant rules. Ask before booking. A properly licensed service animal must always be allowed, however please note that a few of our owners are allergic to certain animals. Please communicate with us first if you have special requirements as we can direct you to a different property.
- There will be no refund for early departure unless authorities enact a mandatory hurricane evacuation for the location of your reserved property covering dates of your stay. Travel Insurance is recommended.
- Repairs, maintenance and renovations to buildings or other units are out of our control. These processes may involve noise and inconvenience during daylight hours. Refunds will not be made for noise and/or inconvenience caused by building repairs, maintenance and/or renovation work that we do not control.
- Things sometimes break. No refunds for appliance, electronic or pool issues. We will do our best to fix or replace as quickly as we can. If your pool heat isn't working and you paid separately for it, we will refund the pool heat, not your rent.
- Departure Instructions: Professional cleaners clean after your stay. You don’t need to make the beds or do laundry. Please do your own dishes, start the dishwasher & remove your food & trash.