New Listing of a newly furnished and updated private home located less than 1 mile (.9mile to be exact) from Nokomis Public Beach. Leave the car in the driveway and rent bikes during your stay because so much of what you need and want is a quick bike ride or very short drive away!
Popular Nokomis, Florida, is located south of Sarasota and north of Venice. If you are looking for a quiet, comfortable, tastefully decorated and private home, look no further!!. We have everything you need for a comfortable and enjoyable long term stay! Be sure to check out Pops Sunset Grill with live music in a waterfront casual atmosphere on the bay and within a 1 mile walking distance from the house. Dine under the tropical Tiki bar or inside with cool A/C. Read below for more great local favorites.
“NOKOMIS CLOSE TO BEACH” HIGHLIGHTS :
Nokomis Public Beach Only .9 mile Away
King Master, Quality Mattress, En-suite Bath, Roku TV
Bedroom #2, King Bed, Quality Mattress, Desk & Chair, Dresser
Bedroom #3, Queen Bed, Quality Mattress, Dresser
Fido Friendly for the Well Behaved w/Prior Permission & Fee
WiFi Included, 2 Smart TV’s (master, living Rm), YouTube TV Added
Laundry Room w/Washer & Dryer
Screened Lanai, Open Back Patio, BBQ & Outdoor Dining
Fenced Back Yard (not guaranteed Fido proof)
Driveway Parking 2 Cars, Quiet Cul-De-Sac
Stainless, Granite Kitchen, Stocked w/Pots, Pans, and Dishes (no food items)
Dining Table Seats 6
Two Updated Baths Both w/Dual Vessels (1 bath tub)
Keyless Entry System Installed
Beach Towels, Umbrella, Minimum 2 Beach Chairs Included
Spacious 3 bedroom, 2 bath home with all new furnishings added 9/2023. Enter using the keyless key pad. Enough driveway parking for 2 vehicles. New beds and mattress in the 3 bedrooms, and the two bathrooms have new his/hers solid stone vanities. The kitchen has stainless high-end appliances which includes quick, front access on the refrigerator and a convection oven when baking banana bread, YUM! Dining table with padded chairs off the kitchen so enjoy family meals at home. Private washer/dryer around the corner from the kitchen.
Own a boat? Close to the Nokomis Boat ramp with 1 mile close access to the Gulf of Mexico through Venice Jetty.
The living room is fitted with very comfortable, new furniture including sofa with lounger and a Smart TV. There are double stacked sliding doors that open wide out to the screened lanai. Enjoy the fresh air while relaxing on a soft, padded chair enjoying your favorite glass of vino. From there you can go out to the open patio where you have a dining table for 4, plus a BBQ with direct access to the kitchen.
Check out "Seas the Day" Charters .5 mile away, or Sweet Melissa's Ice Cream parlor for a tasty treat, non-dairy options too all just a quick bike ride or drive away! Explore Casey Key; it's less than one mile away.
Less than 1 mile to Nokomis Public Beach or a 3 min drive, or a 5 minute bike ride, 20 min walk
1 mile to Casey Key Fish House
Nokomis drum circle open Wed & Sun starting at 4:20pm, free parking
.8 mile to Cool Breeze Boats & Jet Ski Rentals, open daily at 8am
6 minute drive or 1.7 miles to North Jetty Beach to access Gulf of Mexico
Publix Super Market at Nokomis Village 5 min drive (1.7 mi)
Convenience stores, bank & gas all less than 2 miles away
One dog allowed with prior approval and No cats allowed. Ask for approval and we will adjust your booking to a pet friendly lease.
All pets must be approved so reach out to us first. This property allows 1 dog. For approved pets, there is an a nonrefundable pet fee of $300 plus taxes and processing fee for 1 pet. Make sure to pick up after your dog.
Frequently Asked Questions
- All guests agree to the Sarasota Beach Vacations, LLC. Rental Agreement and this supercedes any other agreement. Credit card verification is required for last minute bookings. We are licensed under the Division of Hotels and you agree that breach of our rules may result in immediate eviction per FL DBRP.
- Registered Guests must be 25 or older. Bookings by guests under 25 years of age will be cancelled without refund. No business bookings or contractors without prior approval and additional deposit. Card holder must be the guest.
- If at any given time, the maximum occupancy is exceeded, the tenant will be in material breach of the lease and expedited eviction will apply in addition to a fine.
- Many complexes do not allow boats, motocycles, trailers, jet skis, kayaks, golf carts, trucks or monster trucks. It is your responsibility to ask prior to booking. A 17' pickup truck may count as oversized, so ASK FIRST. We cannot guarantee additional parking. If the unit says you get 1 space, you get 1 space.
- If the property says it is subject to HOA approval, there are additional restrictions. This is only applicable for longer stay properties of a month or more and the property description will say that an HOA application is required. Your booking is not complete until you return this form to us and you cannot be given access until you are approved. We do not control this process. Do not book a long term property for checkin shorter than the days the HOA notes they needed for approval or understand we may need to shift your days. Your rental is contingent on following HOA rules where applicable.
- Complexes have rules and the management of those complexes have the right to evict guests (under hotel rules) who do not follow their rules. Sarasota County and City Zoning requires outside quiet hours from 10PM until 8AM.
- AC is to be set no lower than 73 degrees.
- Renters are not authorized to make property repairs, 'improvements' or other property changes without written permission
- No Smoking Permitted. $500 fine. This includes vaping, cigarettes and other types of leaves.
- Pets are only allowed in pet friendly properties and is only for one dog. Dogs are only allowed with express written permission in advance and with a $300 non-refundable pet security deposit. Always ask first as there may be size/weight/breed limits. Aggressive breeds not allowed. Complaint(s) by neighbors of barking can result in eviction. Please pick up after your dog. If we have to remove dog poop from the yard, you will be charged both for professional removal plus $150. Some complexes do not allow emotional support animals. Per Florida law, a complex may restrict these for transient rentals. We are licensed to follow Florida Hotel rules not landlord/tenant rules. Ask before booking. A properly licensed service animal must always be allowed, however please note that a few of our owners are allergic to certain animals. Please communicate with us first if you have special requirements as we can direct you to a different property.
- There will be no refund for early departure unless authorities enact a mandatory hurricane evacuation for the location of your reserved property covering dates of your stay. Travel Insurance is recommended.
- Repairs, maintenance and renovations to buildings or other units are out of our control. These processes may involve noise and inconvenience during daylight hours. Refunds will not be made for noise and/or inconvenience caused by building repairs, maintenance and/or renovation work that we do not control.
- Things sometimes break. No refunds for appliance, electronic or pool issues. We will do our best to fix or replace as quickly as we can. If your pool heat isn't working and you paid separately for it, we will refund the pool heat, not your rent.
- Departure Instructions: Professional cleaners clean after your stay. You don’t need to make the beds or do laundry. Please do your own dishes, start the dishwasher & remove your food & trash.