Newly remodeled, modern and beautiful 3 bedrooms, plus a den, 3 full bath condo right on Siesta Key, in a complex overlooking the intracoastal waterway and close to the beach!! Fabulous powdery white sands of Siesta Key Beach are just a short stroll away!! You won't be disappointed!
Take a look at this completely renovated and upscale kitchen with stainless appliances including a combination convection microwave/convection wall oven, granite counter tops, new cabinetry including glass fronts, a stainless steel farm sink with high end faucet and glass tile backsplash. *Please note per complex rules, there is no sink disposal. There is plenty of space to work up some magically delicious meals in this open kitchen, with formal dining area and seating for 6-9 people. Plenty of dishes, pots and pans and assorted cooking utensils to prepare a meal for 8. A full size stackable washer/dryer is right off the kitchen. This amazing condo has beige wood glazed porcelain tiles throughout.
Note: There is a window project going on in the building. This unit is completed and has new windows and they are working on the other side of the complex now, far away from this unit.
The living room is decorated in soft blue/gray accents using upscale furniture and furnishings that are comfortable and inviting. No doubt you will enjoy the large flat screen TV as well as the modern 72" gas fireplace for those romantic evenings at home. The plush couch in the living room is stuffed with down. There is a sizable den that opens with barn doors and has a closet for possible 4th bedroom due to the pull out couch - right off the kitchen for extra sitting space decorated in soft neutral colors with a beach feel. Large flat screen TV.
The original lanai area is now enclosed under A/C, and remodeled with sliding glass doors which makes the unit more spacious than others. This new area contains a bar refrigerator and cabinet space for your convenience. Barware includes red wine, white wine, martini, margarita and old fashioned glasses. A different drink option for each day of the week at the end of your gorgeous day on the beach. Enjoy entertaining friends in this newly renovated space!! Crown molding throughout this condo, and 9 foot ceilings make the entire space feel spacious.
Enter the master and enjoy the brand-new comfy king size bed, plantations shutters, crown molding and large en-suite bath for convenience and privacy. Master bathroom is beautifully renovated with Kohler multi-shower heads and hand held shower head all set in natural stone walls. His and her closets in the master with plenty of room to store your clothing and keep your suitcases out of the way. Out the west window of the master, see the sparklingly waters of the gulf glistening in the distance... its' not far to the beach. Distant views to the gulf from 3 front rooms of the condo.
The second bedroom is decorated in beautiful blues, has a new king sized bed, and plantation shutters for a great night's sleep. When you sit up in bed, you can see the Gulf of Mexico off in the not-to-distant vista and if you listen closely, the siren of the gentle gulf waves calling you to play.
The third bedroom has a built-in full sized bed surrounded by shiplap walls and small flat screen TV. This bedroom can sleep 2 although it's probably more comfortable for one full sized adult. The third bathroom is decorated in dark blue gray with natural stone counter, with bathtub shower combo remodeled with rectangular shaped beige tile walls and glass tile accents. With the 3 full bedrooms and closed off den with queen pull-out, this is essentially a 4 bedroom 3 bath place.
Additional sleep area includes den with a queen pull-out couch and a game console for family friendly fun!
This complex has wonderful amenities as well. Two heated pools available for your use and known on Siesta Key as one of the best pools on Siesta Key.
You can fish right off of the docks, have a picnic overlooking the water, and grill up your fresh catch on the complex provided BBQ grills. The complex has bike racks and a kayak launch. A social room is available to reserve with a fully equipped kitchen, plenty of tables and a wide screen TV. The complex is friendly and always hosting events and you are welcome to join in if you choose.
Play tennis daily on the three lighted Har-Tru tennis courts right near the water.
Exercise facility and sauna in the complex as well.
One assigned parking space.
Beach wagon, beach chairs, beach umbrella and a few beach toys as well.
Many complexes do not allow boats, motorcycles, trailers, jet skis, kayaks, or golf carts. Some do not allow monster trucks. Ask prior to booking to confirm if your special vehicle will be allowed including commercial vehicles, over-sized vehicles, or vehicles with signage.
Two week minimum stay complex. Please note that during season, only certain dates may be booked so we don't have empty days with the 2 week minimum.
Window replacement project is ongoing for 2 years, end date TBD: construction noise is to be expected as well as scaffolding and dust.
Please note, each unit is only allowed 1 parking spot.
We help make the most of your vacation by providing Xplorie's Free Admission to some of the area’s top attractions each and every day including a choice of a free bike rental, kayak rental, a dolphin cruise tour, or admission to the Ringling Museum ! Round-trip airport transportation provided for up to 3 passengers from SRQ or TPA with advance reservation. The fare is free but please tip the driver. Limited to one activity for just one person each day. Create exciting memories, have more fun, and truly experience the Beaches of Sarasota! Book now for an amazing vacation experience! Activities are subject to change and based on availability; non-cumulative and non-transferrable.
Feel free to book for a month or longer but Xplorie is not available for booking 25 days or longer.
Frequently Asked Questions
- All guests agree to the Sarasota Beach Vacations, LLC. Rental Agreement and this supercedes any other agreement. Credit card verification is required for last minute bookings. We are licensed under the Division of Hotels and you agree that breach of our rules may result in immediate eviction per FL DBRP.
- Registered Guests must be 25 or older. Bookings by guests under 25 years of age will be cancelled without refund. No business bookings or contractors without prior approval and additional deposit. Card holder must be the guest.
- If at any given time, the maximum occupancy is exceeded, the tenant will be in material breach of the lease and expedited eviction will apply in addition to a fine.
- Many complexes do not allow boats, motocycles, trailers, jet skis, kayaks, golf carts, trucks or monster trucks. It is your responsibility to ask prior to booking. A 17' pickup truck may count as oversized, so ASK FIRST. We cannot guarantee additional parking. If the unit says you get 1 space, you get 1 space.
- If the property says it is subject to HOA approval, there are additional restrictions. This is only applicable for longer stay properties of a month or more and the property description will say that an HOA application is required. Your booking is not complete until you return this form to us and you cannot be given access until you are approved. We do not control this process. Do not book a long term property for checkin shorter than the days the HOA notes they needed for approval or understand we may need to shift your days. Your rental is contingent on following HOA rules where applicable.
- Complexes have rules and the management of those complexes have the right to evict guests (under hotel rules) who do not follow their rules. Sarasota County and City Zoning requires outside quiet hours from 10PM until 8AM.
- AC is to be set no lower than 73 degrees.
- Renters are not authorized to make property repairs, 'improvements' or other property changes without written permission
- No Smoking Permitted. $500 fine. This includes vaping, cigarettes and other types of leaves.
- Pets are only allowed in pet friendly properties and is only for one dog. Dogs are only allowed with express written permission in advance and with a $300 non-refundable pet security deposit. Always ask first as there may be size/weight/breed limits. Aggressive breeds not allowed. Complaint(s) by neighbors of barking can result in eviction. Please pick up after your dog. If we have to remove dog poop from the yard, you will be charged both for professional removal plus $150. Some complexes do not allow emotional support animals. Per Florida law, a complex may restrict these for transient rentals. We are licensed to follow Florida Hotel rules not landlord/tenant rules. Ask before booking. A properly licensed service animal must always be allowed, however please note that a few of our owners are allergic to certain animals. Please communicate with us first if you have special requirements as we can direct you to a different property.
- There will be no refund for early departure unless authorities enact a mandatory hurricane evacuation for the location of your reserved property covering dates of your stay. Travel Insurance is recommended.
- Repairs, maintenance and renovations to buildings or other units are out of our control. These processes may involve noise and inconvenience during daylight hours. Refunds will not be made for noise and/or inconvenience caused by building repairs, maintenance and/or renovation work that we do not control.
- Things sometimes break. No refunds for appliance, electronic or pool issues. We will do our best to fix or replace as quickly as we can. If your pool heat isn't working and you paid separately for it, we will refund the pool heat, not your rent.
- Departure Instructions: Professional cleaners clean after your stay. You don’t need to make the beds or do laundry. Please do your own dishes, start the dishwasher & remove your food & trash.