Penthouse with private BEACH on SIESTA KEY!! Gulf of Mexico views seen throughout the two level condo. Siesta Breakers Beach Resort on Siesta Key has wonderful amenities too. Private beach reserved on famous Crescent Beach including some complex loungers. Plenty of white quartz, powdery soft shoreline to stroll along while picking up shells or if feeling adventurous, rent jet skis or charter a boat for the afternoon. It's all at your fingertips and you get to decide! If you prefer a quiet beach get-a-way, then relax under an umbrella on the beach with your favorite book whilst the echos of gentle ocean waves melt away any of life's worries. The spectacular nightly sunsets that you will experience will surely bring a true sense of "everything will be alright".... Hang out at the large heated community swimming pool just steps from the Gulf or play a round of tennis on one of two hard courts with a community BBQ grill & picnic table nearby. Park in your assigned spot and walk to many great cafes & shops...all within walking distance or catch the free shuttle to take you where you'd like to go! So much to do and explore on Siesta Key!!
Things You Want to Know:
TWO LEVEL CONDO (split stairs)
Elevator Building (5th Floor)
Ocean & Beach Views Throughout
Open Balcony Overlooking the Ocean
Private Beach/Codes Access
3 Bedrooms: Downstairs Queen Ensuite, Upstairs King Master Ensuite (the tub is not available) Ocean Side & Upstairs Guest Bedroom with King Bed
Gated Complex With Clubhouse/Tennis Courts
BBQ Grill by the Tennis Courts
Assigned Covered Parking (no trailers, jet skies, golf carts, etc)
Walk to Shops & Restaurants
Heated Swimming Pool Facing Gulf
Private Full Size W/D
Stocked Kitchen with Cooking Essentials
Private Fast WiFi & Cable Incl.
Trash Chute on Each Floor
No Smoking/Vaping & No Pets
*Window maintenance scheduled for Jan 29, 2024.
This condo has been a much loved family retreat and there are a couple of photos of the grandparents who wave you in and welcome you to cherish your own family time. The ambiance is serene and cheerful all will feel welcome as you build your own lasting memories on Siesta Key.
Located just off the south bridge on Siesta Key, this gated complex has everything you need for a joyful beach get-a-way. In just a few minutes, you can be lying on the beach in one of the provided loungers (limited) or grab the provided beach chairs, umbrella and more from the entryway closet. We also provide beach towels inside the condo.
Keyless entry gets you inside the spacious condo easy and fast! Throughout the condo enjoy the incredible views of the Gulf of Mexico. It's a very unique 2 story condo with a Mediterranean look throughout including murals and curved archways, tile flooring and ivory carpet throughout the entire 2nd level. There is one assigned parking spot, guest parking is first come, first serve. Max two cars per unit.
You have a downstairs ensuite QUEEN adjustable bed with a 60" Smart TV for streaming your favorite shows. The ensuite bathroom is updated and modern with a tiled shower and soaking tub. The kitchen is stocked with dishes, glasses, pots and pans so you can eat at home when you want. Small appliances such as blender, coffee maker are included.
The living room has a queen sofa sleeper and large flat screen TV with cable. Next to the living room you will enjoy the custom made glass top bar with soft comfortable seating to relax with family and enjoy the incredible views. There's a large round dining table for 6 plus 4 barstools seated around the kitchen counter for additional seating. Off the dining area, you can slide open the doors out to the covered, open air balcony with new outdoor furniture. The views are spectacular!
Head upstairs where you'll find an open loft with a work desk overlooking the beach. There are two bedrooms upstairs including a large master suite with stunning views of the ocean and beach. King canopy bed with pink painted murals and an arched doorway into the large ensuite that includes a walk-in closet. While it's not updated to today's look, it's still fabulous and has everything you would want. Two vanities, lots of cabinetry for storage, marble shower with both rain shower head and a hand held shower (the stand alone tub is not usable at this moment). The second bedroom on the other side of the 2nd level also has a king bed, peek-a-boo ocean view, TV with a bathroom just outside the door. White upstairs carpeting so please do ask your family to try and keep their feet clean before heading up stairs.
The master bedroom jetted tub is inoperable at this time.
NO PARTIES Allowed.
Weekly minimum, non-smoking, non-vaping. No pets condo.
We help make the most of your vacation by providing Xplorie's Free Admission to some of the area’s top attractions each and every day including a choice of a free bike rental, kayak rental, a dolphin cruise tour, or admission to the Ringling Museum ! Round-trip airport transportation provided for up to 3 passengers from SRQ or TPA with advance reservation. The fare is free but please tip the driver. Limited to one activity for just one person each day. Create exciting memories, have more fun, and truly experience the Beaches of Sarasota! Book now for an amazing vacation experience! Activities are subject to change and based on availability; non-cumulative and non-transferrable.
Feel free to book for a month or longer but Xplorie is not available for booking 25 days or longer.
The complex has pest control service the first Wednesday of every month. Roof tile replacement is scheduled for September. Completion date is not yet determined as its weather permitting.
Frequently Asked Questions
- All guests agree to the Sarasota Beach Vacations, LLC. Rental Agreement and this supercedes any other agreement. Credit card verification is required for last minute bookings. We are licensed under the Division of Hotels and you agree that breach of our rules may result in immediate eviction per FL DBRP.
- Registered Guests must be 25 or older. Bookings by guests under 25 years of age will be cancelled without refund. No business bookings or contractors without prior approval and additional deposit. Card holder must be the guest.
- If at any given time, the maximum occupancy is exceeded, the tenant will be in material breach of the lease and expedited eviction will apply in addition to a fine.
- Many complexes do not allow boats, motocycles, trailers, jet skis, kayaks, golf carts, trucks or monster trucks. It is your responsibility to ask prior to booking. A 17' pickup truck may count as oversized, so ASK FIRST. We cannot guarantee additional parking. If the unit says you get 1 space, you get 1 space.
- If the property says it is subject to HOA approval, there are additional restrictions. This is only applicable for longer stay properties of a month or more and the property description will say that an HOA application is required. Your booking is not complete until you return this form to us and you cannot be given access until you are approved. We do not control this process. Do not book a long term property for checkin shorter than the days the HOA notes they needed for approval or understand we may need to shift your days. Your rental is contingent on following HOA rules where applicable.
- Complexes have rules and the management of those complexes have the right to evict guests (under hotel rules) who do not follow their rules. Sarasota County and City Zoning requires outside quiet hours from 10PM until 8AM.
- AC is to be set no lower than 73 degrees.
- Renters are not authorized to make property repairs, 'improvements' or other property changes without written permission
- No Smoking Permitted. $500 fine. This includes vaping, cigarettes and other types of leaves.
- Pets are only allowed in pet friendly properties and is only for one dog. Dogs are only allowed with express written permission in advance and with a $300 non-refundable pet security deposit. Always ask first as there may be size/weight/breed limits. Aggressive breeds not allowed. Complaint(s) by neighbors of barking can result in eviction. Please pick up after your dog. If we have to remove dog poop from the yard, you will be charged both for professional removal plus $150. Some complexes do not allow emotional support animals. Per Florida law, a complex may restrict these for transient rentals. We are licensed to follow Florida Hotel rules not landlord/tenant rules. Ask before booking. A properly licensed service animal must always be allowed, however please note that a few of our owners are allergic to certain animals. Please communicate with us first if you have special requirements as we can direct you to a different property.
- There will be no refund for early departure unless authorities enact a mandatory hurricane evacuation for the location of your reserved property covering dates of your stay. Travel Insurance is recommended.
- Repairs, maintenance and renovations to buildings or other units are out of our control. These processes may involve noise and inconvenience during daylight hours. Refunds will not be made for noise and/or inconvenience caused by building repairs, maintenance and/or renovation work that we do not control.
- Things sometimes break. No refunds for appliance, electronic or pool issues. We will do our best to fix or replace as quickly as we can. If your pool heat isn't working and you paid separately for it, we will refund the pool heat, not your rent.
- Departure Instructions: Professional cleaners clean after your stay. You don’t need to make the beds or do laundry. Please do your own dishes, start the dishwasher & remove your food & trash.