Looking for the perfect beach vacation? We have you covered at Our Beach to Bayside 2 bedroom, 2 bath condo. It has everything you need and desire fot the perfect bayside beach vacation on Siesta Key!
Within a 10 minute walk are some favorite local restaurants like Clayton's Siesta Grille, and Captain Curt's Crab & Oyster Bar, a 12 minute walk to Toasted Mango Cafe for breakfast and a latte. Plus many other shops for you to explore while on your Siesta Key vacation.
Located near the south bridge on Siesta Key is our beautifully updated exquisite condo sitting on the bay side around the corner from the large heated swimming pool (restrooms too), hot tub and lighted tennis/pickleball courts... all sitting in a park-like canopied setting. Take a stroll among the meticulously maintained property abundantly filled with lush tropical greenery, ponds with fountains or soak up the sunshine and sparkling bay water views. Walk across the street and you'll find your private beach access to your private white sand beach and afterwards rinse off with the hot water shower. Feel free to use the heated swimming pool and hot tub on the Gulf side anytime you wish or if you prefer, lay out on the sun deck where many loungers await you and soak up the incredible Gulf of Mexico views.
Everything you need lies in this two bedroom, two bath condo in an elevator building with keyed access including beautiful views of the fountains and canopied tree line park setting. Located on the second floor to the right of the elevator is your home away from home. Upon entry is the large stainless kitchen to the right which hold everything you need for the gourmet cook in your family to create your favorite seafood dish. Plenty of countertop space, ivory double sink with disposal, stainless appliances including a dishwasher, side by side refrigerator with front door water/ice access, inset lighting and custom pull out pantries await you. Included is a butcher block style countertop with 4 stools for extra seating. Just off the kitchen is a large dining table for 8 people, plus a cafe table for 2 off the living area.
Walk into the spacious open living room filled with lots of natural light, a large dark beige leather corner sofa with enough seating for 6, highend camel colored leather chair and ottoman arranged perfectly for viewing your favorite movie on the large flat screen TV with Xfinity cable and WiFi for the entire condo. Included in the living room is a trundle style daybed that sleeps two adults comfortably. Off to the side is a narrow balcony to enjoy the outdoors with a cup of coffee in hand. It is more of a small walkway than a balcony where you can sit.
New beautiful gray hued wide plank wood tiles are laid throughout the condo. The large master bedroom has a King bed, splashed in serene gray & cream colors make for home away from home comfort. You are sure to get a great night's sleep. You have a flat screen TV wall mounted with basic cable, remote control ceiling fan and a large dressing room with vanity space for ease of getting ready for a great night out on Siesta Key. The en-suite bathroom is lovely and has a step-in shower to rinse off a long day of sightseeing and beach fun. Included are full size stackable washer/dryer in the en-suite bath closet.
The second bedroom has a queen bed, a work desk to catch up on emails, a barn door walk-in closet, remote ceiling fan and a flat screen wall mounted TV for your sleepy, night time routine aid. Around the corner is the newly updated second bathroom with large step-in shower and granite countertop.
Master: King bed
Guest: Queen bed
Trundle: Sleeps 2 comfortably
Assigned garage parking. HOA application fee $100.
The construction is complete here so no more noise.
Many complexes do not allow boats, motorcycles, trailers, jet skis, kayaks, or golf carts. Some do not allow monster trucks. Ask prior to booking to confirm if your special vehicle will be allowed including commercial vehicles, over-sized vehicles, or vehicles with signage.
We help make the most of your vacation by providing Xplorie's Free Admission to some of the area’s top attractions each and every day including a choice of a free bike rental, kayak rental, a dolphin cruise tour, or admission to the Ringling Museum ! Round-trip airport transportation provided for up to 3 passengers from SRQ or TPA with advance reservation. The fare is free but please tip the driver. Limited to one activity for just one person each day. Create exciting memories, have more fun, and truly experience the Beaches of Sarasota! Book now for an amazing vacation experience! Activities are subject to change and based on availability; non-cumulative and non-transferrable.
Feel free to book for a month or longer but Xplorie is not available for booking 25 days or longer.
Frequently Asked Questions
- All guests agree to the Sarasota Beach Vacations, LLC. Rental Agreement and this supercedes any other agreement. Credit card verification is required for last minute bookings. We are licensed under the Division of Hotels and you agree that breach of our rules may result in immediate eviction per FL DBRP.
- Registered Guests must be 25 or older. Bookings by guests under 25 years of age will be cancelled without refund. No business bookings or contractors without prior approval and additional deposit. Card holder must be the guest.
- If at any given time, the maximum occupancy is exceeded, the tenant will be in material breach of the lease and expedited eviction will apply in addition to a fine.
- Many complexes do not allow boats, motocycles, trailers, jet skis, kayaks, golf carts, trucks or monster trucks. It is your responsibility to ask prior to booking. A 17' pickup truck may count as oversized, so ASK FIRST. We cannot guarantee additional parking. If the unit says you get 1 space, you get 1 space.
- If the property says it is subject to HOA approval, there are additional restrictions. This is only applicable for longer stay properties of a month or more and the property description will say that an HOA application is required. Your booking is not complete until you return this form to us and you cannot be given access until you are approved. We do not control this process. Do not book a long term property for checkin shorter than the days the HOA notes they needed for approval or understand we may need to shift your days. Your rental is contingent on following HOA rules where applicable.
- Complexes have rules and the management of those complexes have the right to evict guests (under hotel rules) who do not follow their rules. Sarasota County and City Zoning requires outside quiet hours from 10PM until 8AM.
- AC is to be set no lower than 73 degrees.
- Renters are not authorized to make property repairs, 'improvements' or other property changes without written permission
- No Smoking Permitted. $500 fine. This includes vaping, cigarettes and other types of leaves.
- Pets are only allowed in pet friendly properties and is only for one dog. Dogs are only allowed with express written permission in advance and with a $300 non-refundable pet security deposit. Always ask first as there may be size/weight/breed limits. Aggressive breeds not allowed. Complaint(s) by neighbors of barking can result in eviction. Please pick up after your dog. If we have to remove dog poop from the yard, you will be charged both for professional removal plus $150. Some complexes do not allow emotional support animals. Per Florida law, a complex may restrict these for transient rentals. We are licensed to follow Florida Hotel rules not landlord/tenant rules. Ask before booking. A properly licensed service animal must always be allowed, however please note that a few of our owners are allergic to certain animals. Please communicate with us first if you have special requirements as we can direct you to a different property.
- There will be no refund for early departure unless authorities enact a mandatory hurricane evacuation for the location of your reserved property covering dates of your stay. Travel Insurance is recommended.
- Repairs, maintenance and renovations to buildings or other units are out of our control. These processes may involve noise and inconvenience during daylight hours. Refunds will not be made for noise and/or inconvenience caused by building repairs, maintenance and/or renovation work that we do not control.
- Things sometimes break. No refunds for appliance, electronic or pool issues. We will do our best to fix or replace as quickly as we can. If your pool heat isn't working and you paid separately for it, we will refund the pool heat, not your rent.
- Departure Instructions: Professional cleaners clean after your stay. You don’t need to make the beds or do laundry. Please do your own dishes, start the dishwasher & remove your food & trash.