Beautifully renovated!! If you're searching for a beach vacation get-a-way, look no further... we have exactly what you need! The Beach Club located on the south end of Siesta Key is a great choice for a beach vacation. With Beach Club's private gated beach access, it's quick and convenient to get to the beach. Come play in our famous powdery white sand and swim in the warm, gentle turquoise waters of the Gulf of Mexico....listening to the gentle waves anytime of day whether early morning, mid-afternoon or at sunset.....all great options and great for the soul!! No driving necessary to play in the Gulf of Mexico!! From the front door it's a quick stroll down Sun-N-Sea lane. Our NEWLY RENOVATED two bedroom, two bath cottage is modern and ready to go!
Shared Private Gated Beach Access
Very Short Walk to Small Designated Private Beach Area
Community Heated Pool & Hot Tub
Master Queen Bed & Ensuite Bath
Guest Bedroom Queen Bed
WiFi & 3TV's Included for Streaming
Private Stacked Laundry in Cottage
Parking For One Vehicle Only. The complex cannot accommodate more than 1 car per unit!!
Bottom Floor Unit with Stairs (3/4 Split Flight)
Private & Keyless Entry
Open Large Shared Patio
Private Beach Chairs Provided (4) Inside Cottage. Beach Club complex also provides beach chairs first come, first serve
6 Beach Towels Provided Inside the Unit
Beach Club Modern Cottage....has two completely renovated bathrooms, all new flooring throughout the cottage, three Smart TV's one in each bedroom, new kitchen cabinets and more! Stacked washer and dryer inside the cottage, no coins or having to wait for an open washer to get your clothes clean. Beach Club complex provides beach chairs and umbrellas for all guests to take to the beach on a first come first serve basis located outside by the pool; however, we also provide you with 4 private beach chairs located inside the cottage. (Must return to cottage) Although this condo is a first floor unit, there are split steps equalling to 3/4 flight of stairs to reach the front door. No keys needed to enter the cottage; we have installed a keyless coded keypad for your convenience. Please note that you cannot use chairs from the other adjacent complexes. Please return our private beach towels and chairs to the condo upon leaving the beach.
Upon entering the cottage you'll find the modern full size kitchen with stainless appliances, including new cabinetry. It includes a dishwasher as well as basic small appliances...coffee maker, Ninja blender, and more. Cabinets are stocked with cooking pots & pans, cups, dishes, etc. No perishables are provided.
The living room is newly furnished and well-lit with windows facing west. You will love the soft leather sofa (queen sleeper) and matching leather chair, plus a new RoKu TV for streaming your favorite apps. The guest bathroom has been completely remodeled with new vanities, lighting and a tiled shower with cool rain-like shower head. Only the bathtub is not new.
Inside the closet near the kitchen is a stacked washer & dryer. We include a starter laundry pack for your convenience. 3 Beach chairs are stacked on top of the washer & dryer with the 4th chair inside the utility closet.
There are two bedrooms furnished similarly with queen sized beds . The QUEEN MASTER located off the kitchen has two armoires (no closet) a Smart Roku TV and ensuite bathroom with beautiful white/gray solid stone counter, a newly tiled shower with super-sized rain shower head,....a spa like experience for sure!
The GUEST BEDROOM also has a queen bed, two armoires (no closet) and a Smart Roku TV to fall asleep watching your favorite show. Sleep till 11am if you like.....it's your vacation! Have a bite to eat and head to the beach!
A heated community pool and hot tub surrounded by lush greenery is only steps away to the right and around the corner. Siesta Key Village restaurants and shops are a short drive up the main road or just a free trolley ride away if you prefer. This is the ideal vacation spot located on the southern side of Siesta Key with restaurants, bars, ice cream, lunch spots, convenient stores, grocery and specialty shops all nearby. Rent bicycles, go parasailing, scuba dive, snorkel or fish on a sunny afternoon. There is plenty of fun for everyone!
Parking can be tight in this complex, assigned spots are not given and in high periods, spaces may be difficult to find. Best to leave your car parked when going out at night. NO SMOKING OF ANY KIND, NO VAPING inside.
We help make the most of your vacation by providing Xplorie's Free Admission to some of the area’s top attractions each and every day including a choice of a free bike rental, kayak rental, a dolphin cruise tour, or admission to the Ringling Museum ! Round-trip airport transportation provided for up to 3 passengers from SRQ or TPA with advance reservation. The fare is free but please tip the driver. Limited to one activity for just one person each day. Create exciting memories, have more fun, and truly experience the Beaches of Sarasota! Book now for an amazing vacation experience! Activities are subject to change and based on availability; non-cumulative and non-transferrable.
Feel free to book for a month or longer but Xplorie is not available for booking 25 days or longer.
Frequently Asked Questions
- All guests agree to the Sarasota Beach Vacations, LLC. Rental Agreement and this supercedes any other agreement. Credit card verification is required for last minute bookings. We are licensed under the Division of Hotels and you agree that breach of our rules may result in immediate eviction per FL DBRP.
- Registered Guests must be 25 or older. Bookings by guests under 25 years of age will be cancelled without refund. No business bookings or contractors without prior approval and additional deposit. Card holder must be the guest.
- If at any given time, the maximum occupancy is exceeded, the tenant will be in material breach of the lease and expedited eviction will apply in addition to a fine.
- Many complexes do not allow boats, motocycles, trailers, jet skis, kayaks, golf carts, trucks or monster trucks. It is your responsibility to ask prior to booking. A 17' pickup truck may count as oversized, so ASK FIRST. We cannot guarantee additional parking. If the unit says you get 1 space, you get 1 space.
- If the property says it is subject to HOA approval, there are additional restrictions. This is only applicable for longer stay properties of a month or more and the property description will say that an HOA application is required. Your booking is not complete until you return this form to us and you cannot be given access until you are approved. We do not control this process. Do not book a long term property for checkin shorter than the days the HOA notes they needed for approval or understand we may need to shift your days. Your rental is contingent on following HOA rules where applicable.
- Complexes have rules and the management of those complexes have the right to evict guests (under hotel rules) who do not follow their rules. Sarasota County and City Zoning requires outside quiet hours from 10PM until 8AM.
- AC is to be set no lower than 73 degrees.
- Renters are not authorized to make property repairs, 'improvements' or other property changes without written permission
- No Smoking Permitted. $500 fine. This includes vaping, cigarettes and other types of leaves.
- Pets are only allowed in pet friendly properties and is only for one dog. Dogs are only allowed with express written permission in advance and with a $300 non-refundable pet security deposit. Always ask first as there may be size/weight/breed limits. Aggressive breeds not allowed. Complaint(s) by neighbors of barking can result in eviction. Please pick up after your dog. If we have to remove dog poop from the yard, you will be charged both for professional removal plus $150. Some complexes do not allow emotional support animals. Per Florida law, a complex may restrict these for transient rentals. We are licensed to follow Florida Hotel rules not landlord/tenant rules. Ask before booking. A properly licensed service animal must always be allowed, however please note that a few of our owners are allergic to certain animals. Please communicate with us first if you have special requirements as we can direct you to a different property.
- There will be no refund for early departure unless authorities enact a mandatory hurricane evacuation for the location of your reserved property covering dates of your stay. Travel Insurance is recommended.
- Repairs, maintenance and renovations to buildings or other units are out of our control. These processes may involve noise and inconvenience during daylight hours. Refunds will not be made for noise and/or inconvenience caused by building repairs, maintenance and/or renovation work that we do not control.
- Things sometimes break. No refunds for appliance, electronic or pool issues. We will do our best to fix or replace as quickly as we can. If your pool heat isn't working and you paid separately for it, we will refund the pool heat, not your rent.
- Departure Instructions: Professional cleaners clean after your stay. You don’t need to make the beds or do laundry. Please do your own dishes, start the dishwasher & remove your food & trash.