Spend your beach vacation in this beautiful, modern updated villa in the popular Crystal Sands Complex with Private Beach and TWO heated swimming pools. In a couple of minutes you could be relaxing on a lounger by the pool overlooking the beach or on Crescent Beach sitting under an umbrella watching the sun set. Comb Crescent beach for seashells, build sandcastles, take an afternoon siesta under the sun or walk along the shoreline for miles ....so many options! All is possible on famous Siesta Key with our #1 rated beaches!!
Master King Bed w/Smart TV & Cable, Ensuite Bath
Guest Bedroom w/Twin Beds, Cable TV
Private Full Size W/D
Beach Accessories Incl.
Two Heated Pools
Beach front complex ... not beach front unit
Villa with garage... keep your car dry and cool
From this ground level villa it's a short walk to the private beach on the Gulf of Mexico where you can sink your toes into clean, white powdery sand where gentle ocean waves curl over your toes and gentle warm breezes flow over you.... A paved walkway is lit up for safe return to the villa after enjoying life's most spectacular event.....a Siesta Key sunset none better anywhere on our planet. During your stay be sure to check out the popular Point of Rocks to enjoy a morning of snorkeling in calm, warm waters or bring your fishing pole to catch dinner and serve it up with some brown rice and steamed lemon & garlic spinach....yum!
Villa Details: Keyless entry thru the front door takes you into the main areas. There is a dining table for 6 on your left and the main living room straight ahead with two new leather sofas (electronic head/foot rests), large flat screen Smart TV with cable & free WiFi. The kitchen is off the living room and has a granite top work desk. The KITCHEN has been updated with dark granite and new cabinetry. Kenmore appliances and all dishes, glasses, basic small appliances are included. Off the kitchen is the service door to the garage (opener incl.). There is an enclosed sunroom with sliding doors (screens) with a cafe table for 2 and a chaise sofa/sleeper. Great place to relax with a good book in the evening. You can close the French doors that go into the living room and open the sliders to let fresh air flow inside.
The MASTER BEDROOM is large and has a new plush KING mattress, his/hers closets, dresser with Smart TV above with cable. Thru the windows you can get a "peek" of the ocean. Master bathroom is completely updated with tiled shower, (no tub), and granite vanity with drawers. The master bedroom has access to the sunroom but with complete privacy.
GUEST bedroom has two twin beds, one of the two closets to use, a dresser and TV with cable only. You have full size WASHER/DRYER to use in the hallway and plenty of towels in the hallway closet (beach towels too). Guest BATHROOM is outside the twin bedroom. It's fully updated with tiled shower/tub combo and granite vanity.
There are two twin blow up mattresses in master closet for guest 5 and 6. There is a twin trundle in the den. Note that theres no ac in that room but you can keep the door open from the living room.
Crystal Sands is steps away from water sports rentals such as boat rentals, wave runner rentals, guided fishing trips, or parasail trips on the Gulf of Mexico. Rent bikes to ride all round Siesta Key and end up in Siesta Key Village for the afternoon of live music....plus checkout our fantastic clothing stores, cafes, and home made gelato parlors with outdoor seating in the sun or shade....so much fun waiting for you!! If you want to explore, the Free Siesta Key Trolley stops near the condominium complex and can take you anywhere you want to go in the popular SK village. You can rent bikes during your stay and leave your vehicle in the garage..... enjoy cruising around in the Florida sunshine exploring the island.
No pets allowed, NO SMOKING/VAPING inside the unit. Please go outdoors and stay away from open windows & doors. No smoking inside the garage either. Thank you!!!
October through May: 2-week minimum for ALL rental units. When booking, please do not leave gaps of less than 2 weeks between rentals. We may cancel those that do as that would leave those dates unusable. Please ask us first.
June through September: 1-week minimum
Rental registration form is required.
Traveling with family or friends? Rent the unit next door as well. Contact us!! Between the 2 enough room for 12.
We help make the most of your vacation by providing Xplorie's Free Admission to some of the area’s top attractions each and every day including a choice of a free bike rental, kayak rental, a dolphin cruise tour, or admission to the Ringling Museum ! Round-trip airport transportation provided for up to 3 passengers from SRQ or TPA with advance reservation. The fare is free but please tip the driver. Limited to one activity for just one person each day. Create exciting memories, have more fun, and truly experience the Beaches of Sarasota! Book now for an amazing vacation experience! Activities are subject to change and based on availability; non-cumulative and non-transferrable.
Feel free to book for a month or longer but Xplorie is not available for booking 25 days or longer.
Check in and check out times:
Frequently Asked Questions
- All guests agree to the Sarasota Beach Vacations, LLC. Rental Agreement and this supercedes any other agreement. Credit card verification is required for last minute bookings. We are licensed under the Division of Hotels and you agree that breach of our rules may result in immediate eviction per FL DBRP.
- Registered Guests must be 25 or older. Bookings by guests under 25 years of age will be cancelled without refund. No business bookings or contractors without prior approval and additional deposit. Card holder must be the guest.
- If at any given time, the maximum occupancy is exceeded, the tenant will be in material breach of the lease and expedited eviction will apply in addition to a fine.
- Many complexes do not allow boats, motocycles, trailers, jet skis, kayaks, golf carts, trucks or monster trucks. It is your responsibility to ask prior to booking. A 17' pickup truck may count as oversized, so ASK FIRST. We cannot guarantee additional parking. If the unit says you get 1 space, you get 1 space.
- If the property says it is subject to HOA approval, there are additional restrictions. This is only applicable for longer stay properties of a month or more and the property description will say that an HOA application is required. Your booking is not complete until you return this form to us. We do not control this process. Do not book a long term property for immediate check-in if the description says it takes time for the HOA to approve an application. Your rental is contingent on following HOA rules where applicable.
- Complexes have rules and the management of those complexes have the right to evict guests (under hotel rules) who do not follow their rules. Sarasota County and City Zoning requires outside quiet hours from 10PM until 8AM.
- AC is to be set no lower than 73 degrees.
- No more than 4 minors per adult
- No Smoking Permitted. $500 fine. This includes vaping, cigarettes and other types of leaves.
- Pets are only allowed in pet friendly properties and almost always mean one dog. Pets are only allowed with express written permission in advance and with a pet security deposit. Always ask first as there may be size/weight/breed limits as well. Aggressive breeds not allowed. Complaint(s) by neighbors of a barking dog can result in eviction. Please pick up your dog droppings. If we have to remove dog poop from the yard, you will be charged both for the service cost for professional removal plus $150. Some complexes do not allow emotional support animals. Per Florida law, a complex may restrict these for transient rentals. We are licensed to follow Florida Hotel rules not landlord/tenant rules. Ask before booking. A properly licensed service animal must always be allowed, however please note that a few of our owners are allergic to certain animals. Please communicate with us first if you have special requirements.
- There will be no refund for early departure unless authorities enact a mandatory hurricane evacuation for the location of your reserved property covering dates of your stay. Travel Insurance is recommended.
- Repairs, maintenance and renovations to buildings or other units are out of our control. These processes may involve noise and inconvenience during daylight hours. If we are advised of any significant work, we will advise you. In most cases, we are not advised before the work is to begin by contiguous property owners or will know how long it will last. Most work in condo buildings is conducted in the off-season, between May 1 and Dec 1, unless required due to an emergency. Refunds will not be made for noise and/or inconvenience caused by building repairs, maintenance and/or renovation work that we do not control.
- Things sometimes break. No refunds for appliance, electronic or pool issues. We will do our best to fix or replace as quickly as we can. If you paid separately for pool heat and this isn't working, we will refund the pool heat, not your rent.
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Phone (941) 225-2145