***NOT PET FRIENDLY***
COMMUNITY POOL WAS JUST REMODELED! (completed May 2023)
Come enjoy all Sedona and the surrounding areas have to offer by staying at this perfectly located 3 bedroom/2 bath condo! In addition to being close to many activities, you will have access to all the amenities within the condo community itself (swimming pool, two hot tubs, billiards table, tennis and pickleball courts, and gas grills). Whether hanging out with friends or family, there’s always something to keep the fun going. It’s time to create those memories that will last for years to come!
Wake up refreshed the morning after checking in. Pop in a coffee pod and start brewing your morning cup of coffee. Mosey on out to the balcony and take a deep breath of the fresh Sedona air. As everyone in your group starts to wake up for the day, grab a quick shower. Then, stroll on over to the Red Rock Cafe for a fuel-filled breakfast before heading out to one of the many trailheads that will allow you to enjoy the beautiful red rocks of Sedona.
After you’ve had your fill of hiking, return to the condo to lounge by the pool or to massage your tired muscles in the hot tub. Grill up some burgers and dogs for a late lunch, and then unwind a little before taking a quick nap. As night falls, head out to dinner at one of the nearby restaurants. Plan out your next day’s adventure before you get too comfy for the evening. All the excitement from the day will have you asleep in no time. Don’t worry though, tomorrow you can explore some more.
NOTE: HOA charges a $40/stay guest fee. This fee will be collected separately if not collected at time of booking.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS (sleeps 6):
- King bed
- Private bathroom with double sink vanity and enclosed shower/toilet area
- Nightstands with reading lamps
- 31” TV with Roku
Guest Bedroom #1:
- Queen bed
- Desk with two chairs
- Nightstands with reading lamp
- 21” TV with Roku and DVD player
Guest Bedroom #2:
- (2) Twin beds
- 32” TV with Roku
- Nightstands with reading lamp
- Community Amenities: pool (open year round, not heated), two spas, gas grills, tennis/pickleball courts, billiards (in clubhouse, open from 8:30/9:30am to dusk) - AMENITIES MAY BE CLOSED WITHOUT ANY NOTICE AND ARE OUTSIDE OF OUR CONTROL
- Living Room: 42" TV with Roku
- Each bathroom comes with one set of travel size amenities: shampoo, conditioner, lotion, and bar soap
- Kitchen with all major appliances and Keurig machine (dish soap and dishwasher pods provided)
- Dining room table: comfortably seats 4 (extra folding table and chairs available to seat a total of 8)
- Washer and Dryer (detergent pods provided)
- Parking: 2 cars MAX allowed per HOA, Assigned Covered Parking - 1, Additional open parking available on first come first served basis for second vehicle
- Quiet, peaceful condo community and surrounding neighborhood
- Various restaurants nearby (within walking distance)
- Oak Creek Country Club (golfing): less than 5 minutes
- Bell Rock Trailhead: 5 minutes
- Cathedral Rock Trailhead: 10 minutes
- Chapel of the Holy Cross: 12 minutes
- Tlaquepaque Arts & Shopping Village/Downtown Sedona: 15 minutes
- Montezuma’s Castle: 20 minutes
- Out of Africa Wildlife Park: 25 minutes
- Oak Creek Canyon: 30 minutes
- Verde Canyon Railroad: 35 minutes
- Jerome: 40 minutes
This property is professionally managed, so you will receive email communications directly from us regarding your reservation, including check-in instructions. Please check your spam folder if you don't see any communications from us after booking.
Property Name: Red Rock Retreat
TPT #: 21447576
Frequently Asked Questions
- Must be at least 25 years old to book and cannot book for someone under 25 without staying at the property for the duration of the booking.
- NO smoking/vaping allowed on the property
- NO pets allowed
- NO events, parties or large gatherings allowed (2 visitor max)
- Fireplace is for DECORATION only
- Must follow posted rules for all community amenities
- Any damages that occur during stay must be reported
- All guests shall obey all local and state laws during their stay
- Exceeding the sleeping capacity, using the premises for illegal activity, causing damage to the premises or to any of the neighboring properties, and any other acts that interfere with neighbors' right to quiet enjoyment of their premises will not be tolerated
- All linens and towels are provided. Any lost or damaged linens and towels will be charged to the guest.
- Must leave home in substantially the same condition, neat and tidy, as it was found.
- Using the property address as a mailing address is strictly prohibited. Any guest that needs to receive mail while staying at the property will obtain a private mailbox elsewhere to receive their mail.
- No compensation given for temporary outages of electricity, gas, water, cable, and/or internet service. All efforts will be made to restore as soon as possible.
- Report any maintenance issues. No refunds will be made for maintenance including but not limited to: heating/AC, appliances, and TVs.
- Owner or owner's agents may enter the premises under the following circumstances: in case of an emergency; to make any necessary or agreed upon repairs, alterations, or improvements; supply necessary or agreed upon services; or show the premises to prospective purchasers, renters or contractors. Owner will provide renter with at least 24 hours notice of Owner’s intent to enter (except in the case of an emergency).
- iTrip or the Owner, does not assume any liability for loss, damage or injury to persons or their personal property nor does the owner accept any liability for any inconveniences, damage, loss or injury arising from any temporary defects or stoppage in supply of water, gas, cable service, electricity or plumbing, as well as due to weather conditions, natural disasters, acts of God, or other reasons beyond their control.
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Phone (480) 660-6535