***POOL CAN BE HEATED FOR AN ADDITIONAL FEE***
Sitting just outside the big city suburbs, this is the place for a quiet yet scenic view of the desert mountains and wildlife! Perfect spot for a family, couple, or group of friends looking to relax and enjoy the Arizona sun away from the big city’s hustle and bustle. With a pool and backyard that has close up mountain views of the iconic Flat Iron in the Superstition Mountains, it is sure to excite you while bringing you a wave of peace and calm. Lounge on the daybed out by the pool, grill up some steaks on the BBQ, or sip your coffee each morning out back while you take in the view. If the weather is on the cooler side, grab a seat in the Arizona room and curl up with your favorite book. At night, unwind around the gas firepit.
Once you arrive and get settled, fire up the grill to get some food cooking or head on out to one of the local restaurants. Then, start relaxing by streaming a movie or show on the living room Smart TV to unwind from an eventful day. There are also some classic games (eg. chess, cribbage, cards, etc) available in case you prefer a TV-free evening. For some quiet time to plan out your daily adventures, sneak away to the den or one of the bedrooms. Between hiking, golfing, horseback riding, steamboat cruising, and exploring the plethora of desert plants at the arboretum, you are sure to find something exciting or interesting to do each day of your stay.
Every morning, choose where you want to enjoy your coffee - outside on the back patio, inside in the Arizona room, or at the breakfast bar. The fully equipped kitchen makes it easy to cook enough food for eight, so feel free to make a hearty breakfast and to get everyone involved. If you’re feeling sore from your previous day’s activities, then have a low-key day at the house. Take a dip in the pool to loosen up, or relax on the daybed and just soak up some sun. Have a simple lunch on the back patio before heading out for a laidback afternoon to explore what the nearby areas have to offer. If you feel like going for a drive into the big city, you can check out one of the many casinos or the must-see Musical Instrument Museum in North Phoenix.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS (sleeps 8):
- King bed
- Private bathroom with double sink vanity, garden tub, and shower
- 50” Smart TV
- Nightstands with lamps
- Ceiling fan
Guest Bedroom #1:
- Queen bed
- Nightstand with lamp
- Ceiling fan
Guest Bedroom #2:
- Queen bed
- Nightstands with lamps
- Ceiling Fan
- Queen sofa bed
- 32" TV with streaming capabilities
- Side tables with lamps
- Ceiling fan
- Optional HEATED Private Pool - ask how
- Community heated pool and spa available for guest use
- Each full bathroom comes with one set of travel size amenities: shampoo, conditioner, lotion, and bar soap
- Kitchen with all major appliances, coffee maker, and toaster (starter set of dish soap and dishwasher pods provided)
- Eat-in kitchen dining area: seats 6
- Kitchen bar area: seats 5
- Outdoor dining table: seats 6
- Firepit area: seats 4
- Washer and Dryer (starter amount of laundry pods provided)
- Parking: Garage (no remotes provided) - 1 vehicle, Driveway - up to 2 vehicles, additional street parking available on first come first served basis
- Quiet, peaceful community
- Many restaurants with varying cuisine nearby
- Golfing at Dinosaur Mountain/Superstition Mountain: 5-10 minutes
- Hiking in the Superstition Mountains: 10-20 minutes
- Roping The Wind Hot Air Balloon Company Flight Meetup Spot: 10 minutes
- Barleen’s Dinner Show: 10 minutes
- SEASONAL - February only! AZ Renaissance Festival: 10 minutes
- Mesa Market Place Swap Meet: 15 minutes
- Goldfield Ghost Town and Mine Tours/Superstition Zipline: 15 minutes
- Don Donnelly’s D Spur Ranch and Riding Stable: 15 minutes
- Boyce Thompson Arboretum: 25 minutes
- The Dolly Steamboat Cruises: 35 minutes
TPT #: 21403623
Check in and check out times:
Frequently Asked Questions
- Must be at least 25 years old to book and cannot book for someone under 25 without staying at the property for the duration of the booking.
- NO smoking/vaping allowed inside or outside
- NO pets allowed
- NO events, parties or large gatherings allowed
- NO rearranging furniture inside the home or moving inside furniture to any outdoor area and vice versa (additional fee of $500 for violation)
- Lost, stolen, or damaged white key card will result in $100 replacement fee
- Any damages that occur during stay must be reported
- All guests shall obey all local and state laws during their stay
- Exceeding the sleeping capacity, using the premises for illegal activity, causing damage to the premises or to any of the neighboring properties, and any other acts that interfere with neighbors' right to quiet enjoyment of their premises will not be tolerated
- Heat available upon request for additional fee - must be paid and arranged for prior to arrival
- Do NOT remove automatic pool skimmer at any time - an additional fee of $200 plus any damages will be assessed
- Avoid taking glass near the pool
- Swim at your own risk - no lifeguard on duty
- Children must be supervised at all times
- NO diving
- NO running or horseplay
- Only use the pool towels located in the cabinet next to the hallway bathroom - do NOT use the bath towels outside (additional charge of $150 if bath towels are used outside)
NOTE: Pool deck may be slippery when wet - be careful
- All linens and towels are provided. Any lost or damaged linens and towels will be charged to the guest.
- Must leave home in substantially the same condition, neat and tidy, as it was found. Additional fees will apply if checkout instructions are not followed and/or damages are found.
- Using the property address as a mailing address is strictly prohibited. Any guest that needs to receive mail while staying at the property will obtain a private mailbox elsewhere to receive their mail.
- No compensation given for temporary outages of electricity, gas, water, cable, and/or internet service. All efforts will be made to restore as soon as possible.
- Report any maintenance issues. No refunds will be made for maintenance including, but not limited to, heating/AC, appliances, and TVs.
- Owner or owner's agents may enter the premises under the following circumstances: in case of an emergency; to make any necessary or agreed upon repairs, alterations, or improvements; supply necessary or agreed upon services; or show the premises to prospective purchasers, renters or contractors. Owner will provide renter with at least 24 hours notice of Owner’s intent to enter (except in the case of an emergency).
- iTrip or the Owner does not assume any liability for loss, damage or injury to persons or their personal property nor does the owner accept any liability for any inconveniences, damage, loss or injury arising from any temporary defects or stoppage in supply of water, gas, cable service, electricity or plumbing, as well as due to weather conditions, natural disasters, acts of God, or other reasons beyond their control.
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Phone (480) 660-6535