Cozy on Jerome
Welcome golfers and outdoor enthusiasts! This is the house to use as a home base while you try out the various golf courses nearby and explore all the Arizona desert has to offer. Cozy on the inside with a great backyard to relax in and play a few rounds of cornhole to end your day. BBQ grill on the back patio makes it easy to cook dinner with minimal clean up, so you can wind down for the night after an exciting day out.
Comfort awaits as soon as you step through the front door. Lounge on the couch after a day of travel before heading to the fully equipped kitchen to cook dinner. Then, plan out your days of adventure ahead while enjoying your meal inside or outside. Want to catch up on your favorite show or watch a movie before hitting the hay? The 50” Roku Smart TV in the living room allows you to stream whatever you want to watch. Or, head to bed early, so you can get a jump start in the morning.
Be the first up and brew a cup of coffee to sip outside on the back patio before making breakfast and heading out to the golf course or the hiking trails nearby. At Gold Canyon resort, you can play Dinosaur Mountain or Sidewinder, which garner strong accolades. The Superstition Mountains and Usery Mountain Regional Park have hiking trails that are highly coveted by the locals, so you don’t want to miss experiencing those either. Many other outdoor activities are available, such as salt river tubing, baseball spring training games, and Dolly Steamboat cruises along with unique nighttime entertainment at Barleen’s or Denim and Diamonds.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS (sleeps 6):
- King bed
- Private bathroom with double sink vanity, garden tub, and shower
- 43” Smart TV
- Nightstand with lamp
- Chest of drawers
- Ceiling fan
Guest Bedroom #1:
- Queen bed
- 32” Smart TV
- Floor lamp
- Small chest of drawers
- Bookcases with books and magazines
- Ceiling fan
Guest Bedroom #2:
- Queen bed
- Small chest of drawers with lamp
- Ceiling Fan
- Community Amenities: pool/spa, basketball court, and tennis/pickleball court (pool not heated during winter months, pickleball equipment and basketball provided)
- Each full bathroom comes with one set of travel size amenities: shampoo, conditioner, lotion, and bar soap
- Kitchen with all major appliances, Keurig machine, and toaster (dish soap and dishwasher pods provided)
- Eat-in kitchen dining area: seats 6
- Outdoor dining table: seats 6
- Washer and Dryer (laundry pods provided)
- Parking: Garage (no remotes provided) - up to 2 vehicles, Driveway - up to 2 vehicles, additional street parking available on first come first served basis
- Quiet, peaceful community
- Many restaurants with varying cuisine nearby
- Mesa Market Place Swap Meet: 5 minutes
- Barleen’s Dinner Show: 10 minutes
- Denim and Diamonds: 10 minutes
- Golfing: 5-15 minutes
- Usery Mountain Regional Park: 15 minutes
- SEASONAL - February only! AZ Renaissance Festival: 15 minutes
- Goldfield Ghost Town and Mine Tours/Superstition Zipline: 15-20 minutes
- SEASONAL - Salt River Tubing (open May through Labor Day): 20 minutes
- Hiking in the Superstition Mountains: 20 minutes
- Baseball Spring Training Stadiums (Chicago Cubs, Oakland A’s, and LA Angels): 20-25 minutes
- The Dolly Steamboat Cruises: 35 minutes
TPT #: 21408623
Mesa License #: LIC23-04810
Frequently Asked Questions
- Must be at least 25 years old to book and cannot book for someone under 25 without staying at the property for the duration of the booking.
- NO smoking/vaping allowed inside or outside
- NO pets allowed
- NO events, parties or large gatherings allowed
- NO rearranging furniture inside the home or moving inside furniture to any outdoor area and vice versa (additional fee of $500 for violation will be assessed)
- Any damages that occur during stay must be reported
- All guests shall obey all local and state laws during their stay
- Exceeding the sleeping capacity, using the premises for illegal activity, causing damage to the premises or to any of the neighboring properties, and any other acts that interfere with neighbors' right to quiet enjoyment of their premises will not be tolerated
- All linens and towels are provided. Any lost or damaged linens and towels will be charged to the guest.
- Must leave home in substantially the same condition, neat and tidy, as it was found.
- Using the property address as a mailing address is strictly prohibited. Any guest that needs to receive mail while staying at the property will obtain a private mailbox elsewhere to receive their mail.
- No compensation given for temporary outages of electricity, gas, water, cable, and/or internet service. All efforts will be made to restore as soon as possible.
- Report any maintenance issues. No refunds will be made for maintenance including, but not limited to, heating/AC, appliances, and TVs.
- Owner or owner's agents may enter the premises under the following circumstances: in case of an emergency; to make any necessary or agreed upon repairs, alterations, or improvements; supply necessary or agreed upon services; or show the premises to prospective purchasers, renters or contractors. Owner will provide renter with at least 24 hours notice of Owner’s intent to enter (except in the case of an emergency).
- iTrip or the Owner does not assume any liability for loss, damage or injury to persons or their personal property nor does the owner accept any liability for any inconveniences, damage, loss or injury arising from any temporary defects or stoppage in supply of water, gas, cable service, electricity or plumbing, as well as due to weather conditions, natural disasters, acts of God, or other reasons beyond their control.
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Phone (480) 660-6535