|Rollaway Bed Twin|
Welcome to the Nordic Den in Ballard! This is an amazing location that is only a 2 block walk to the heart of Ballard with shopping, restaurants and nightlife (5 miles from Seattle). This newly furnished apartment is the perfect urban space with it’s large screen TVs in the living room and bedroom, plenty of seating for movie watching, a stocked kitchen, a private bedroom and an outdoor patio space complete with a bright blue cafe table and chairs that is calling you outside to sit and enjoy a morning cup of coffee. This is a relaxing retreat for a couple, corporate traveler, small family or friends' weekend.
This is location is centrally located to enjoy Ballard restaurants, shopping, Nordic Museum, Ballard Locks and Salmon Ladder, but it is only 5 miles to Seattle's best tourist attractions: the Seattle Center (which includes the Space Needle, Children's Museum, Pacific Science Center, Chilhuly Garden and Glass), MoPOP museum, Seattle Aquarium, and Pike Place Market. This location offers access to some of Downtown Seattle's best restaurants, coffee shops, bakeries, and shopping. And if you are a sports fan you are less than 5 miles away from the brand new Climate Pledge Arena (home of the Kraken NHL team) and less than 7 miles from Seahawks, Mariners, and Sounders' stadiums so you can enjoy football, baseball, and/or soccer games!
We look forward to hosting you!
Bedroom - Queen Size bed (all bedding included)
Twin rollaway bed (all bedding included)
- Free parking for a small or medium size car or SUV only
- SMART TV for streaming ONLY no cable TV (requirement: you must log into your own Netflix, Amazon Prime, Hulu, etc. accounts).
- Free wifi
- Cafe set on back patio
- Sheets for Queen bed and twin rollaway
- One set of towels for each guest
- Kitchen stocked with basic cooking essentials and dinnerware for 4
- Coffee maker (includes ground coffee)
- Full Bathroom with Tub/Shower Combo (includes 3n1 product includes shampoo/body wash)
- Hair dryer
- Iron and mini-ironing board
- Starter pack with dish soap, dishwasher detergent, a dish brush, paper towels, toilet paper, and hand soap
- 2 Fans provided. No Air conditioning
Covered parking for ONE car only in an assigned, reserved parking space. Specific instructions will be included in the check in email. Street parking is required for additional vehicles.
Check in instructions and the door code will be emailed 2 days prior to arrival.
- Deadbolt Lock
- Smoke Detector
- Fire Extinguisher
- First-Aid Kit
- Carbon-Monoxide Detector
POLICIES/RULES (see House Rules for more details)
* Non-smoking Building
* No pets. Additional fees apply for pet damage and a mandatory $250 extra cleaning pet fee
* No events or parties - If determined that a party/event is taking place at the property, management has the right to evict tenants and guests with no refund given
* If determined that a party took place on any of the nights reserved, reservation guest will be charged $500, no exceptions!
* Maximum occupancy for this property is 3 people (see House Rules). $100 fee per person per night for each additional extra overnight guest
* Must be 25 years old to reserve home
* Reservations made for teenagers or young single groups will not be honored without any accompanying adult staying in the unit at ALL times. We require at least one member of the party to be 25 (twenty-five) years of age.
* Be respectful to the condo and your neighbors. Excessive noise and disregard to Seattle's noise ordinance can result in eviction