|Bedroom #1 Queen|
|Living Sleeping Combo #1 Queen|
**Due to the Coronavirus, we take extra care to disinfect frequently touched surfaces between reservations and our cleaning teams clean according to CDC guidelines
Brand New Listing!!
Welcome to our beautiful Seattle condo with a peek-a-boo water view!
Sleeps 4 (Queen Master, Queen pull out sofa)
No pets and No smoking
Bedroom #1 - Queen size bed with 2 bedside tables with lamps, TV, fan, large closet, hanging space, and hangers
Main Living/Dining - Queen Sleeper Sofa with a foam mattress
- Walking Distance to all Downtown Seattle shopping, restaurants and theaters, Pike Place Market, and Seattle Art Museum's Sculpture Park, Space Needle and Aquarium
-Enjoy side water view from the living room
-Indoor pool with hot tub. Open. No reservations required.
- Sister property - across the courtyard - Breathtaking rooftop deck view of Puget Soumd and the Olympic Mountains. Open. No reservations required.
- Large work out space and gym. Open. No reservations required.
- Free parking in a secure garage
- Dining room table seats 4
- Fully stocked kitchen
- Flat screen TV with Roku streaming devices in both the bedroom room and main living room
- Sleeper Sofa with pull out queen foam mattress
- 10 minute Uber ride to both stadiums and most major hospitals (Swedish First Hill, Virginia Mason, Harborview and SCCA)
Imagine walking out your door and you have immediate access to everything Seattle! Maybe you decide to walk right out of the condo building because you want to shop at the Flagship Nordstrom Store or walk, eat, and shop your way through Pike Place Market and grab a coffee and take pictures at the first Starbucks Store in the Market or you decide to walk left out of the condo building and stroll through the Seattle Art Museum's Sculpture Park right on the water's edge or walk down to the Seattle Center for a ride up the Space Needle, a tour through the Chihuly Glass Museum or take a ride back downtown on the Monorail.
The kitchen is fully stocked and big enough for 2 people to enjoy cooking together while everyone else talks to them from the living room/dining room great room. There is plenty of glassware to enjoy all your adult beverages!
There is a sofa that pulls out with a queen size foam mattress, complimentary high speed internet, towels, sheets, freshly cleaned covers on every comforter, ground coffee, hand soaps at every sink, soaps for the dishes and dishwasher, paper towels, toilet paper, and an all-in-one shampoo and body wash in the shower. There is stackable washer and dryer in the front closet with laundry detergent.
Enjoy the beautiful, secure courtyard that is located on the 3rd floor which connects both sister properties. PLEASE NOTE: the rooftop decks, pool, hot tub, and gym are CLOSED TEMPORARILY due to the City of Seattle regulations regarding the coronavirus.
Please be aware that this condo does not have central air conditioning (most buildings in Seattle do not have central A/C). We do, however, provide fans for your comfort, as well as a free standing air conditioning unit during the summer months. Central heating during the winter months.
Please note that while there is amazing sound proofing in this urban condo we need to remind you that the condo is located in Downtown Seattle, a busy, vibrant city! You get all the perks of being close to everything, but the tradeoff is that you can hear street and restaurant noise often late into the evening. We want our guests to be happy and informed!
ABOUT OUR PROPERTIES:
Guests staying at all our managed properties receive the following:
- Amenity & Supplies pack, containing ground coffee, paper towels, toilet paper, dish soap, scrubber (or sponge) and dishwasher detergent, hand soap at every sink, laundry pods and all in one natural soap and shampoo in the shower
- Iron, ironing board, and hair dryer
- Master queen bed is ready made for you with freshly laundered sheets & comforter cover and extra bedding and pillows for the queen sleeper sofa! And one set of towels for each guest
Guests must arrange with the property manager to pick up the condo keys, front door fob, and garage opener. Host will meet you at the front entrance of Belltown Court Condos. You MUST confirm arrival time prior to check in with updates on arrival day for any delays
There is free, secure garage parking
A/C is provided via a free standing unit during summer months (almost NO buildings in Seattle have central air conditioning)
*Non smoking residence and No pets (a $250 incremental cleaning fee will be applied for any pets discovered PLUS additional costs for any damages caused by the pet)
* No events or parties- If determined that a party/event is taking place at property, condo management or property manager has right to evict tenants and guests with no refund given.
* If determined that a party took place on any of the nights reserved, reservation guest will be charged $500, no exceptions!
* This property sleeps 4 people!!! If we determine you have more than 4 people, we will charge a fee of $100 per person, per night.
* Must be at least 25 years old to reserve home
* Reservations made for teenagers or young single groups will not be honored without any accompanying adult staying in the unit at ALL times. We require that at least one member of the group must be 25 years old